If women played "build a boyfriend" and the common end results don't have your physical traits, you aren't TRULY attractive, she's compromising.

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Semi-Active. Prolific.
Contributor
A thought experiment I just thought of.

It's the truth. If she isn't complimenting your attractiveness, she could just be settling, taking you because she herself isn't attractive, etc.
If every women were capable of getting any man they wanted (on the basis of physical attractiveness) or design their own boyfriend and wouldn't be judged on what they got, if your traits aren't selected, you got some serious reflection to do.

All women would choose 8-10/10s that are over 6 foot with the best phenotypes, with a deep voice and the best bodies, hair, etc.
If this isn't you...

Nbc Oops GIF by This Is Us

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Xangsane, Growth Plate and 2 others
Enchanted elixir if she tells me that i have nice lips and that she wants to kiss me is she settling ? please respond or i will be vastly disappointed :fuk:

Same goes for women. Everyone has to comprise at some point.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, skkrrrtcantdo, watah and 1 other person
Enchanted elixir if she tells me that i have nice lips and that she wants to kiss me is she settling ? please respond or i will be vastly disappointed :fuk:
She isn't, probably.

It's the truth. If she isn't complimenting your attractiveness, she could just be settling, taking you because she herself isn't attractive, etc.
If every women were capable of getting any man they wanted (on the basis of physical attractiveness) or design their own boyfriend and wouldn't be judged on what they got, if your traits aren't selected, you got some serious reflection to do.

All women would choose 8-10/10s that are over 6 foot with the best phenotypes with a deep voice and the best bodies, hair, etc.
If this isn't you...

This is an absolutely soul-crushing truth.

Well i fumbled so she is now in the past, oh well theres goes my one opportunity at “true” teen love
How, high inhib?

How, high inhib?
Yeah pretty much, pushed her away out of fear and and didn’t escalate whenever given the opportunity, I wouldn’t even really care if she wasn’t the one of the only people to ever show high interest in me since high school :cautious:

All women would choose 8-10/10s that are over 6 foot with the best phenotypes, with a deep voice and the best bodies, hair, etc.
If this isn't you...

How would they look like

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
why am I so tired @someone02

This is already exposed in their wattpad, sexual fiction fanatasies, etc.

i know its a somewhat of a niche, but it still shows.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
true I guess but also the compromise when it comes to women is crazier, I’d stick with a girl just because of her 10/10 feet even if her face ain’t allat

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
true I guess but also the compromise when it comes to women is crazier, I’d stick with a girl just because of her 10/10 feet even if her face ain’t allat
I'd actually be somewhat ok with staying with a mtb as long as she had a stacy body, good phenotype, and dressed very well.

If this isn't you...
IMG 8239