If women swipe right on me on Tinder does that mean they would give me time of day in real life ?

Fallencel

Fallencel

Platinum
If women swipe right on me on Tinder does that mean they would give me time of day in real life I get matches on Tinder but they ALWAYS ghost me what’s the point in swiping right on if they don’t like me

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
lol lots of girls swipe aimlessly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22775
It means they'd look at you for more than a few seconds, possibly consider you, but dump you the moment a better option comes strolling around

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: epictroll and Racky
It means they'd look at you for more than a few seconds, possibly consider you, but dump you the moment a better option comes strolling around
Chad always wins

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky and MakinMogReturns
@Fallencel just get a retwist get stubble on the beard and thread your eyebrows bruh

The ideal should be to match with a bitch and get straight down to business by asking her if she is DTF. If she ghosts you or blocks you after this, then you are not good looking enough and should continue looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Blackgymmax
The ideal should be to match with a bitch and get straight down to business by asking her if she is DTF. If she ghosts you or blocks you after this, then you are not good looking enough and should continue looksmaxing.
So just be Chad basically ?

So just be Chad basically ?
I mean it's up to you. Personally, I am looksmaxxing and praying that I become chad.

But others might not mind approaching a lot of bitches and facing tons of rejectio

They don’t. Men do that. Girls treat tinder like a game of hot or not. Their swipes are legit IOIs

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Ken and Blackgymmax
They don’t. Men do that. Girls treat tinder like a game of hot or not. Their swipes are legit IOIs
Why would women swipe on me then I’m not a good looking guy

I match with Becky’s
Post what you look like. Youre not good looking or attractive if theyre not all excited over matching you, or atleast a good subset of them, and you need to match alot

Post what you look like. Youre not good looking or attractive if theyre not all excited over matching you, or atleast a good subset of them, and you need to match alot

Attachments

• AFF84C1B-DDCE-47FD-BBDF-98E058B3AA7A.jpeg
    AFF84C1B-DDCE-47FD-BBDF-98E058B3AA7A.jpeg
    899 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Blackgymmax
Obv youre not good looking dude. Stop asking

• JFL
Reactions: russwestbrook and Erik-Jón
I know I’m not good looking I was asking why I can get matches that don’t get anywhere
Because theyre just yes swiping for no reason or youre barely good enough

Why would women swipe on me then I’m not a good looking guy
Because you are but you just have an inferiority complex like most PSL worshippers

I know I’m not good looking I was asking why I can get matches that don’t get anywhere
u not good looking enough/ shit photos. Probably both.
There are many levels of lookstrashold:
1)Women will swipe on u
2)Text u back a little bit
3)Text u back
4)Flirt with u/engaging conversation
5)Willing to meet up with u
6) P in V on 3rd date or later
7) P in V on 1st date
8) Straight up to ur place no question asked
Up to 5 is all cope. Looksmax untill u get to 6 at least. Ideally to 7-8. 8 is Chad only.

Unless they literally message you first or simp over you in the first 3-5 messages expect them to never consider you an option.

And even if they call you good looking unprompted or compliment one of your features that doesn't mean shit either lmao I had whores call me "cute" or "handsome" out of nowhere, but then immediately ghost me when I talk sexual or about meeting up.