Deleted member 2095

Deleted member 2095

Kraken
You reached your genetic potential

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chinko and The Dude Abides
if you are not atleast 5 inches taller than your dad you have been stunted
also has to be your dads tallest height. jfl I should be 6 foot 5+ if I don't become that height

:ogre: :ogre: :ogre:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: The Dude Abides
And if you are 10cm shorter than your dad ?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chinko, Ethnicsmatter, SLA and 6 others
Complete horse shit.
I'm 30 centemeters taller than my dad
And If it wasn't for early pubery I could have had 12 more

Complete horse shit.
high dht gang

• Hmm...
Reactions: Einon
Complete horse shit.

Your dad got cucked hard

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Deleted member 1551, Pendejo and 2 others
Le giga cope.My dad didn't get cucked.

is that what made me tall?
You Are 30 cm taller than your dad. Of course he got cucked you utter subhuman

I have gyno and wide hips.My face is also very childlike.I think my estrogen levels are pretty high
wide hips are not a thing. its actually a ribcage thats too small thats your problem. gyno well tbh if you are in puberty maybe its because of that but yeah gyno can be because of E. if you were not low e during puberty and you are 30cm taller than your dad you are either extremely lucky or ive got some bad news for your dad

• JFL
wide hips are not a thing. its actually a ribcage thats too small thats your problem. gyno well tbh if you are in puberty maybe its because of that but yeah gyno can be because of E. if you were not low e during puberty and you are 30cm taller than your dad you are either extremely lucky or ive got some bad news for your dad
...damn.

> Gyno during puberty (=EXTREMELY HIGH SERUM e2)
> 30 cm taller than dad

Pick one

• +1
> 30 cm taller than dad

Pick one
you can get gyno from prolactin btw. also pubertal gyno is said to not be affected by estrogen. your e being high should be confirmed by other symptoms too

Your dad got cucked hard

Height doesn’t always work as you’d expect it to. Although it’s possible that his dad got cheated on, you can’t be certain as I’ve seen extreme height differences between a father and son where they clearly were the father (similar facial features). I saw one on Reddit where the father was a foot shorter or something, but the son had a similar face to his dad. Just genetic recombination.

Height doesn’t always work as you’d expect it to. Although it’s possible that his dad got cheated on, you can’t be certain as I’ve seen extreme height differences between a father and son where they clearly were the father (similar facial features). I saw one on Reddit where the father was a foot shorter or something, but the son had a similar face to his dad. Just genetic recombination.
Sure but the possibility of this happening tho

> 30 cm taller than dad

Pick one
Keep in mind,I'm also somewhat skinny fat.So I could just have really shit fat distribution genetics.
But even when I was quite thin,I still had some gyno.

I have gyno and wide hips.My face is also very childlike.I think my estrogen levels are pretty high
same... high E = tall? :eek:

• Hmm...
Well I'm 10 inches taller than my dad, what doea that make me?

Another case of cuckoldry
Na, my mom is too high inhib to do that. And I got all of my dad's failos: bent nose, small lips, resting frown. I wish he did get cucked so I qoulda gotten a better face.
Your dad is fucking 5 feet and still reproduced?
Arranged marriage gang. My mom is only 5'1" as well.

Na, my mom is too high inhib to do that. And I got all of my dad's failos: bent nose, small lips, resting frown. I wish he did get cucked so I qoulda gotten a better face.

Arranged marriage gang. My mom is only 5'1" as well.
At what age did you stop growing?

At what age did you stop growing?
I'm 16 so idk. I'm crossing my fingers that I'll hit another growth spurt and hit 6 foot by the time I'm in college. My cousin is 5'11" or 6' and his parents are both around 5'4", so there's still hope for me.

I'm 16 so idk. I'm crossing my fingers that I'll hit another growth spurt and hit 6 foot by the time I'm in college. My cousin is 5'11" or 6' and his parents are both around 5'4", so there's still hope for me.
At what age did he stop growing?

I was done at 16 buddy boyo - maybe due to (((accutane)))

So I'm supposed to be 196
/6'5 despite being 170/5'7? :feelsree:

• So Sad
At what age did he stop growing?

I was done at 16 buddy boyo - maybe due to (((accutane)))
He's 17, I think he stopped growing at 15 because he hasn't gotten any taller.

And over for accutanecels

same... high E = tall? :eek:
could be. was gonna make a thread about it but tbh ill post the weirdness of this here. why are people with kinnefelters noted to be of tall stature?. their balls dont even work and they look like women. does high E actually equal tall?

You Are 30 cm taller than your dad. Of course he got cucked you utter subhuman
Shut up nigger don't you dare call him a dubhuman when you're probably one yourself kys

I can sense that you are shorter than your dad
Or you’re a teenagercel and think you’re still growing
You're just a fucking dumbass who deosn't know how genitics work tbh.
Shit thread kys

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96