If you are 180cm and more you are a retard if you're not gymceling

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Seriously you have no idea how big you would be if you are 180-190cm and built like a tank, you would mog 190cm+ framecel lanklets to oblivion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, jefferson, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
If you have a good frame and are tall you don't need gymcelling. Gymcelling is for coping framelets and manlets.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, adrianolm, Any1 can be anything and 7 others
If you have a good frame and are tall you don't need gymcelling. Gymcelling is for coping framelets and manlets.
Imagine being this retarded :feelsuhh:
Gymceling will make you much bigger even if you already have a good height. The bigger the better, it's the short guys that should not get big because they look like they are trying to hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Kade, BigBiceps and 7 others
idiot having a good frame is exactly why you should gymcell

179cm here, should I avoid the gym at all costs?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mehman, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 2205
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: adrianolm, Deleted member 2205, Any1 can be anything and 4 others
I am doing it, it's just discouraging the amoung of time it will take to get results, am considering hard some kind of roiding

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, toolateforme, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
Anyone know how tall Connor Murphy is? He mogs hard in that pic ^

Uh, no it doesn't. Your frame is just bones. Lifting doesn't make your skeleton bigger.
But it makes your muscles bigger, are you actually retarded?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, jefferson and Deleted member 2486
i am 6'0 and i have a massive thick frame, i would roidcel but i'm scared of looking like a skullcel

• Woah
Reactions: toolateforme
Seriously you have no idea how big you would be if you are 180-190cm and built like a tank, you would mog 190cm+ framecel lanklets to oblivion
I'm 180 cms and had a dopamine rush when i saw me and my classmates in the mirror today. I look really huge next to them and I'm quite skinny. The thought of getting gymcelled and sizemogging everyone is my lifefuel

• +1
I'm 180 cms and had a dopamine rush when i saw me and my classmates in the mirror today. I look really huge next to them and I'm quite skinny. The thought of getting gymcelled and sizemogging everyone is my lifefuel
How do you look that huge?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 1751
How do you look that huge?
I'm not that huge. Maybe i look same as an average white guy I guess. But most of my classmates are short so maybe that's why. Anyway it was a lifefuel for me. Imagine amount of dopamine a 6'6 Gigachad getting when he stand near normies

• +1
Uh, no it doesn't. Your frame is just bones. Lifting doesn't make your skeleton bigger.
It actually does.

It affects bone density and mass overtime in order to strengthen your body from all the stress you put under it.

jfl you don’t know what your talking about at all

its ogre boyo

also . Up to 90 percent of peak bone mass is acquired by age 18 in girls and by age 20 in boys, which makes youth the best time to “invest” in one’s bone health.

over for me

• So Sad
Can't become a tank with a narrow frame tho.

it was over for me from the birth. but whatever.

• So Sad
Reactions: Time Travel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Y
Density has nothing to do with size or shape. You will still have a small shitty frame.
you forgot to add I said mass also

cherry picking jfl

Anyone know how tall Connor Murphy is? He mogs hard in that pic ^
He's only 6'1, other dude is 5'3 MAX since he doesn't reach his head, more likely 5'2

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
Y

you forgot to add I said mass also

cherry picking jfl

Mass does not change your frame. A jacked dude with a narrow frame will still look narrow.

Mass does not change your frame. A jacked dude with a narrow frame will still look narrow.
But if you take exactly two people that are 185cm tall and one is jacked while other is not, the jacked one will look much bigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Squirtoutmabooty
But if you take exactly two people that are 185cm tall and one is jacked while other is not, the jacked one will look much bigger

In terms of overall mass, sure. But he will still LOOK thin because he lacks a wide frame. He is never going to have an impressive V shape.

It actually does.

It affects bone density and mass overtime in order to strengthen your body from all the stress you put under it.

jfl you don’t know what your talking about at all

plus clavicles grow till 25 on average, some soldier corpses had still growing clavicles at 30 iirc

na it will look silly if you are muscular with narrow shoulders and broad hips
I had an extremely narrow frame, roided, now have a great shoulder to hip ratio and broader shoulders than 90% of guys.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
In terms of overall mass, sure. But he will still LOOK thin because he lacks a wide frame. He is never going to have an impressive V shape.
Yes but if he already has a good frame, building muscle will make him even better amd and bigger

• JFL
Yes but if he already has a good frame, building muscle will make him even better amd and bigger

If you are already tall and have good frame then you already mog people by default anyway and don't need more muscle.

If you are already tall and have good frame then you already mog people by default anyway and don't need more muscle.
Literally doesn't make sense, the bigger the better, if you already have a good frame and you are tall then building muslce and roiding will make you unmogable

• JFL
WRONG.

Women just want dudes who are ripped. If you have big frame then you can do this by just not being a fat fuck.

Literally not true, you still need to workout

• JFL
I had an extremely narrow frame, roided, now have a great shoulder to hip ratio and broader shoulders than 90% of guys.
Do you have any pics from before gymcelling? Ive only seen you pre roid but clearly trained already

you can have good frame proportions (shoulder to waist/hip) but skinny bones so you will look small. From the other side you can have thick bones, broad shoulders but big hips and waist so you will not look as aesthetic. Imo the best combo is broad shoulders with small waist and hips + thick bones, but it's ultra rare

Do you have any pics from before gymcelling? Ive only seen you pre roid but clearly trained already
Pre roid I was still a twink, don't really have pics of pre training. Just picture pre roid but with even narrower shoulders and much smaller biceps.

i thinki will gymcel, i have decent genetics i think, but i won't look big becouse of thin bones, rather more aesthetic

It is more for intimidation and respect from other men. Women like the things that are immutable, like height, proportion and face.