If you are 22+ ffmi and lean and 5'8+ then it's impossible to be an incel .

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
Prove me wrong
Pls don't post 5'3 gymmaxed truecels btw .
Post someone with ffmi 22+ and lean and 5'8+ (even bald) who is an incel ?
@Maesthetics=King @nitesik

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 23218, rand anon and 5 others
@5.5psl bro just fashionmax and gymmax , thats all u need

forget the pill face, guys are almost all normies

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, midlatinocel and 5.5psl
5'8 is incel unless u have a very good face

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
5'8 is incel unless u have a very good face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196, tia0505, tombradylover and 4 others
what's ffmi?

if it's something related to not being obese,

200w.gif

• JFL
Gym is and forever will be cope. Wide clavicles, large jaw, low bf%, clear skin don’t come from the gym.

• +1
Reactions: CuriousGuy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, 5.5psl and Deleted member 33275
Gym is and forever will be cope. Wide clavicles, large jaw, low bf%, clear skin don’t come from the gym.
U dont need to take shirtless pics to have the muscle halo on OLD , just show you're jacked and it will do the stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and 5.5psl
U dont need to take shirtless pics to have the muscle halo on OLD , just show you're jacked and it will do the stuff
Imo gymcelling is like a girl becoming fat to get tits and ass. Same goes for a guy, putting on excess muscle to hide frail bone structure. Sure it’s still ideal to have an athletic amount of muscle, but ur delts and shit don’t need to be that large where it completely hides ur clavicles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Imo gymcelling is like a girl becoming fat to get tits and ass. Same goes for a guy, putting on excess muscle to hide frail bone structure. Sure it’s still ideal to have an athletic amount of muscle, but ur delts and shit don’t need to be that large where it completely hides ur clavicles
@Arborist body is actually not necessary yup

that's what i was saying, just be gymmaxxed enough for girls to know it's masc and minimal aesthetic
Skinny or fat body is not just 0 smv, it even takes away points

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
@Arborist body is actually not necessary yup
His body is Unironically male gaze. Balanced upper and lower body are ideal. Remember foids still like ass and legs like we do. But tbh it’s prob fine irl, it’s just the way he poses which is male gaze

• +1
@Reformed its like people who say that height is cope, they don't understand that in fact it's not being tall that's a halo, but being manlet that's very suifuel

For frame its the same

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
@Reformed its like people who say that height is cope, they don't understand that in fact it's not being tall that's a halo, but being manlet that's very suifuel

For frame its the same
Yeah but gym can’t fix frame. Sure a framelet might look good in the gym mirror lighting while his delts are fully pumped. But then back home in a shirt he’ll look the same as he first started. Nothing changed bones

• +1
095402C3 DB46 4E44 A9E3 D5335985B823

BGM skinny slope shoulders before gear at natty peak now he looks great after peds, keep coping

and explain alpha destiny tinder experiment of him matching with Lots of under 23 YO girls, it certainly wasn’t his MTN at best face

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, overtier1011, Deleted member 24789 and 1 other person
Yeah but gym can’t fix frame. Sure a framelet might look good in the gym mirror lighting while his delts are fully pumped. But then back home in a shirt he’ll look the same as he first started. Nothing changed bones
if your starting frame is average, then gymmax will dramatically improve that

If its shit tier from the start i agree, and even u can do something to increase the width of the shoulders, I ve seen good surgeries transformations

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, T50 Mogger, Reformed and 1 other person
BGM skinny slope shoulders before gear at natty peak now he looks great after peds, keep coping
BGM ascended from fixing his nose and jaw, not the gym.

Keep his previous incel face on his new body, still 0 smv. That’s my point (well tbh it’s tough to say bc he is a nigger, and ig face matters less for them)
and explain alpha destiny tinder experiment of him matching with Lots of under 23 YO girls, it certainly wasn’t his MTN at best face
Link?

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 27472
Keep his previous incel face on his new body, still 0 smv. That’s my point (well tbh it’s tough to say bc he is a nigger, and ig face matters less for them)
Blud said @Blackgymmax had 0 SMV before fixing his face :lul::lul::lul::lul:, does he know ????? @5.5psl

ur literally talking out of your ass bro.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 24789
Blud said @Blackgymmax had 0 SMV before fixing his face :lul::lul::lul::lul:, does he know ????? @5.5psl

I was exaggerating. But I’m saying if he just gymmaxed without fixing his face, he was gonna be just another ugly buff nigga. U see that my point is removing the ‘ugly’ failo is something the gym will never do. Or even fix a framelet. BGM knows how important the face is so I won’t bother.

I was exaggerating. But I’m saying if he just gymmaxed without fixing his face, he was gonna be just another ugly buff nigga. U see that my point is removing the ‘ugly’ failo is something the gym will never do. Or even fix a framelet. BGM knows how important the face is so I won’t bother.
Bgm is the first guy to tell you that a normie gymmaxxed slay on OLD

he was among the first to gymmaxpill me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Reformed and Deleted member 27472
dude he was a framelet and steroids ascended his body. he had 1000+ Matches on tinder before he had any face surgery’s. Obviously face is the most important but the point of this thread is if your gymmaxxed in general you won’t be a incel. obviously gym won’t make u not ugly but once again the point of this thread is if you are 22FMI+ 5’8+ and not a complete subhuman you won’t be incel which is 100% true. there’s no argument against this. gym isn’t cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl and Reformed
dude he was a framelet and steroids ascended his body. he had 1000+ Matches on tinder before he had any face surgery’s. Obviously face is the most important but the point of this thread is if your gymmaxxed in general you won’t be a incel. obviously gym won’t make u not ugly but once again the point of this thread is if you are 22FMI+ 5’8+ and not a complete subhuman you won’t be incel which is 100% true. there’s no argument against this. gym isn’t cope
Only reason I deny this is bc I’m still an incel despite being tall and gymmaxed. There has to be something seriously wrong with me that i can’t see. Either u guys are all wrong or I’m completely delusional. We‘ll end it there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Only reason I deny this is bc I’m still an incel despite being tall and gymmaxed. There has to be something seriously wrong with me that i can’t see. Either u guys are all wrong or I’m completely delusional. We‘ll end it there
Cause ur not lean (as the title said) as in 10% or under + 22fmi. post physique .

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Reformed
Cause ur not lean (as the title said) as in 10% or under. post physique .
Getting lean is the final cope I’m holding on to. I’ll post when I am. Currently leanmaxxing, I can kinda see abs when I flex and suck in. I still got a month prob until I’m considered low bf

• +1

Link?

He got 1000 matches with his pre surgery 2 psl face only and only coz of his physique.

• Love it

Link?
You should stop coping tbh
You are 6'6 don't waste your insane potential just coz some 5'4 skinnyfat curry here told you that gymmaxing is cope
Go and hop on your first cycle now .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 24789
Dev Patel Yes GIF by Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

This guy is chadlite in ur country?
sorry my beardmaxxed with fade islamcel brother but that look doesn't make every who adopts it htn by default and instantly higher than every pajeet because of ur convienient ethnic tax to put u above.

• JFL
sorry my beardmaxxed with fade islamcel brother but that look doesn't make every who adopts it htn by default and instantly higher than every pajeet because of ur convienient ethnic tax to put u above.
Can u rate urself again bro pls

Can u rate urself again bro pls
There is only good or bad, and I am good, no matter what I subjectively rate myself it would be an issue for u due to u having a mental trigger in ur mind to only be above myself out of cope, this is just the reality of the situation, no matter what numerical standard I assign you would drop it down 2 - 3 points out of your convenient pajeet ethnic tax to be comfortably above when anyone from a moment glance can tell u r subhuman looking.

There is only good or bad, and I am good, no matter what I subjectively rate myself it would be an issue for u due to u having a mental trigger in ur mind to only be above myself out of cope, this is just the reality of the situation, no matter what numerical standard I assign you would drop it down 2 - 3 points out of your convenient pajeet ethnic tax to be comfortably above when anyone from a moment glance can tell u r subhuman looking.
I mog u to Venus and Neptune and Earth combined (like every white guy)

• +1
I mog u to Venus and Neptune and Earth combined
Nah I bet u look like a every other fucking syrian refuge u can find or any other brown fuck boi, u know this 2 be true so u rely heavy on ur height but you cannot cope ur way out of having the typical brown fuck boi face

• So Sad
You are 6'6 don't waste your insane potential just coz some 5'4 skinnyfat curry here told you that gymmaxing is cope
Go and hop on your first cycle now .
I have a couple pimples on my face. I would hop on if I knew I had zero risk for an acne breakout

Prove me wrong
@Maesthetics=King @nitesik
Its impossible to be an incel if you are NT and above 5’4

• JFL
Its impossible to be an incel if you are NT and above 5’4
Wasn't expecting such a shit bluepilled answer
And why 5'4+ ? Why not 5'+ ?

• Hmm...
Wasn't expecting such a shit bluepilled answer
And why 5'4+ ? Why not 5'+ ?
By the way check the defenision of an incel.

Will you struggle at 5’4 and NT? Yes. Are you an incel? No

By the way check the defenision of an incel.

Will you struggle at 5’4 and NT? Yes. Are you an incel? No
Yes a 5'4 ugly is an incel .
He cannot get unpaid sex
Stop coping with nt it's bs , you could take some alcohol shots and be nt as fuark .

• Hmm...
Reactions: nitesik
Yes a 5'4 ugly is an incel .
He cannot get unpaid sex
Stop coping with nt it's bs , you could take some alcohol shots and be nt as fuark .
How many hoes have you gotten at almost 6’4 gymmaxxed roided MTN so far?

• Hmm...
Prove me wrong
@Maesthetics=King @nitesik[/USER
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="5.5psl, post: 12269837, member: 23589"]
Gym body=.5. psl
Gym body is .5 psl

• +1
Not true tbh for most men unless their truecel frame. Bgm is framecel naturally but he imporioved it a lot naturally and looks big in clothes. U can add 4+ inche sim frame through roidcelling doesn’t matter if it comes from Muh wide clavicles vs lats and capped delts.

More like gym is cope without roids

• +1