If you are a curry/asian you have to be very lean

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
One thing I've noticed among south asians and asians in general is that many of them store fat in their stomaches and in their face. Unlike the ass and limbs like other races. Even at 18-20% bf I've seen curries with abs having love handles and a bloated face. Bear mode,Just be fit won't work. You simply have to be extremely lean as a curry/asian there's no other way around. <12% bf or death it is

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jinnu, Copeful, TechnoBoss and 5 others
Yes, we do. I was 85 kg and looked like this 🫃 at 178 cm, even though other guys at my weight and height look normal. South Asians have terrible fat storing genetics.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees
That said, I’m leanmaxxing but not for looksmaxxing purposes, I’m doing it so I have a higher NBP dick size. I’m a true cockologist, only doing this for my cawk.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees
Yes, we do. I was 85 kg and looked like this 🫃 at 178 cm, even though other guys at my weight and height look normal. South Asians have terrible fat storing genetics.
That is the dreaded asian body type. You are normal weight and look thin in clothes but skinny fat shirtless. I remember reading somewhere that it is some kind of adaptation to survive famines. Cut down to 12% bf

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Chadeep and Michael Myers
That is the dreaded asian body type. You are normal weight and look thin in clothes but skinny fat shirtless. I remember reading somewhere that it is some kind of adaptation to survive famines. Cut down to 12% bf
I even looked pregnant in clothes. It’s less than before but still I got that bloated belly look that we tend to have. My brother is close to 100 kg at 183 cm but his face looks thin. It’s pretty funny.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
One thing I've noticed among south asians and asians in general is that many of them store fat in their stomaches and in their face. Unlike the ass and limbs like other races. Even at 18-20% bf I've seen curries with abs having love handles and a bloated face. Bear mode,Just be fit and lean won't work. You simply have to be extremely lean as a curry/asian there's no other way around. <12% bf or death it is
TOTAL DALIT DEATHHHHH

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Meanwhile you at 22 percent bodyfat

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Jason Voorhees

Users who are viewing this thread

Back