Master
Title

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: nausea, Deleted member 1464 and xit
Brandon10

You have been reported.

I am not a bot. I am a Volunteer Reddit moderator. I do not have mod powers but my reports are taken seriously and those who get on my bad side tend to get banned in under 24 hours. I have numerous rules, which you may read in my post history, but 1 is the most important rule of all

• I am an officer in training, and I expect to be treated the same way I would be with my uniform and badge.

Watch your back and get used to this face kiddo, you’ll be seeing a lot of it.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, ZyzzReincarnate, nausea and 1 other person
yo suck my dick faggot you moms still a hoe and will always be one

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 1464
Last edited:
You have been reported.

I am not a bot. I am a Volunteer Reddit moderator. I do not have mod powers but my reports are taken seriously and those who get on my bad side tend to get banned in under 24 hours. I have numerous rules, which you may read in my post history, but 1 is the most important rule of all

• I am an officer in training, and I expect to be treated the same way I would be with my uniform and badge.

Watch your back and get used to this face kiddo, you’ll be seeing a lot of it.
Fuck you bro

thx bro

• Love it
Reactions: Brandon10
Fuck you bro
If I ever see you in real life I'll fucking make you eat cement. You got that, bitch? If it wasn't your mom coming downstairs to the basement each night to bring you a plate of chicken tenders, you would be dead with droll running into the cracks of your cum covered keyboard. I bet you weight about 400 pounds and have a string tied to your dick you use so you can piss. The fact you have to keep making new accounts suggest you need a new hobby. Stop being a shit troll and find something creative to do. You only have so much time left before your arteries clog and Coonrod lowers your 2000 pounds casket into the ground with a fucking crane.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
You think you know what the fuck you're talking about, but why don't you shut that polesmoker of yours for a minute and walk over here with me. Yes, follow me. I'm going to fuck your Mom with some knowledge and make you watch. Hopefully you'll learn something. Something valuable. And since you seem so intent on being a MOTHERFUCKER right now, I guess I can let you take a turn. I can see that desire burning in your eyes. And I guess that makes sense, since me giving you permission to fuck your own mother is the only time you'll ever get laid. God, you're pathetic.
You see, everything you've just said is complete bullshit. You may be able to fool less intellectually capable persons into believing your exhausting platitudes, and I don't blame you for that. Your whole life, your Mama taught you to be a disingenuous pussy and to say and do whatever you needed to get ahead and feel like part of a community. But guess what, fuckhead? Not everyone's life has sucked like yours. Some people have enough confidence (i.e. BALLS, which your Dad clearly never had) in ourselves to avoid the need to bow down to a queer like Trump. Wait. I think I get it now. Trump is like the autistic father you never had. It's all you have. That's pretty fucking sad, bro. But I digress.
Stop suckling and fingering the teat of FOX News and Breitbart and spreading their lies as fact. You know you're only doing it because facing the truth that you want to fuck your mother is the hardest of them all. And if you decry FOX News as fake, that means you'll actually have to come to terms with reality. Yes, reality. The reality that your mother hates you and wouldn't fuck you even if my skinny cock wasn't buried inside her.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
If you want to honeypot the faggots you're gonna need some Chico pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Ritalincel
a
If I ever see you in real life I'll fucking make you eat cement. You got that, bitch? If it wasn't your mom coming downstairs to the basement each night to bring you a plate of chicken tenders, you would be dead with droll running into the cracks of your cum covered keyboard. I bet you weight about 400 pounds and have a string tied to your dick you use so you can piss. The fact you have to keep making new accounts suggest you need a new hobby. Stop being a shit troll and find something creative to do. You only have so much time left before your arteries clog and Coonrod lowers your 2000 pounds casket into the ground with a fucking crane.
This isn't the Ritalincel I know 😓

Attachments

• IMG_2019-07-28_10-40-46.JPG
    IMG_2019-07-28_10-40-46.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 6