If you are a man that doesn't cheat it a ltr its because of lack of options not morals

betrayed by 5‘8

betrayed by 5‘8

htn Manlet out of form gymcell
Women will be less likely to want sex the longer the relation ship. Women will actually appreciate if they think you could cheat and probably even cheat if the women is attractive. It will only be seen as high status.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, AutisticGymcel, skkrrrtcantdo and 5 others
How to cheat without getting caught?

How to cheat without getting caught?
you need to be chad for that, as you have to be sure your advances are gonna be reciprocated.

Women will be less likely to want sex the longer the relation ship. Women will actually appreciate if they think you could cheat and probably even cheat if the women is attractive. It will only be seen as high status.
women won’t care as long as you’re better looking than them by some points :forcedsmile:

if you are a man who doesn't cheat, you are a cuck soyboy.

jfl at not cheating when your wife/gf is a non-virgin. She already cheated on you by not saving her virginity for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AutisticGymcel, skkrrrtcantdo, betrayed by 5‘8 and 3 others
Over when you're a numerologistcel

and your own numerology profile shows high morality and nice guy as primary trait

What a cuck profile mane :feelswah:

i would fuck jb sluts when im married and take their virginities, i will do to them what happens now. that way all the girls that future guys fuck would all be sluts hahahaha

Over when you're a numerologistcel

and your own numerology profile shows high morality and nice guy as primary trait

What a cuck profile mane :feelswah:
what nigga ?

Loyalty. You have to be loyal if you want true happiness. However, if your mate is a bad person, well... move the fuck on.

Loyalty. You have to be loyal if you want true happiness. However, if your mate is a bad person, well... move the fuck on.
no thing as loyalty in women. IF you cannot offer her enough anymore she's gone. scientific fact

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Gaygymmaxx
Just cheat once the honeymoon phase is over

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
no thing as loyalty in women. IF you cannot offer her enough anymore she's gone. scientific fact
Then you ask her to take you with her if she leaves. If she meets another guy, tell her, "He can take the bed, I'll sleep on the couch. Find out what he likes to eat and I'll cook it for him."

Then you ask her to take you with her if she leaves. If she meets another guy, tell her, "He can take the bed, I'll sleep on the couch. Find out what he likes to eat and I'll cook it for him."
will teach him a lesson to finish I will suck his balls while she gobbles up his cock to crush their self esteem completely

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires