If you are a virgin and need to get laid, "milfs" are the way

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
The reason I put milf in quotation mark is because these milfs are not gonna be attractive, but nontheless they are milfs. Although I lost my virginity at 16, so I was never really incel, after 18 it was just overall rough and it's definitely something which has lead me to depression that I suffer from to this day. I am in early 20s and I have slept with 8 people in total. The reason this is important is because I am dead on 4 PSL at best, manlet (178 cm tall) and I am ethnic, AND i live in Sweden. I am pretty much the worst combo possible and I have still managed to fuck 8 women in total now.

I have only ever fucked 3 women who were same age as me. One when I was 16, one when I was 18 and one when I was 21. After this everyone has only been 30+ and has had a kid. Now, not saying that you can be some complete subhuman with 0 game and nothing going for you and get milfs, but if you are gonna try and you really want to lose your virginity, the best option is to set your Tinder to 30 or 35 - 45 and then swipe out your entire city. These women are nowhere near as picky as younger women, and sure this might be water, but I would honestly say overall that they have been quite awesome in the sense that they are usually into crazier stuff in terms of sex, and they arent as retarded as early 20s women, mentally that is. I just thought I would share this, maybe some slayers who go for milfs can chime in on what their experience has been like.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, BrettyBoy, lutte and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Mongrelcel, Hades and 9 others
I did this and didn't get any more matches than with young women. Tf the milfs at?

I did this and didn't get any more matches than with young women. Tf the milfs at?
Over. Maybe I got some ethnic halo in Sweden specifically with older women JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275
I'm a simple man.I see a thread about Milfs.I click

• Ugh..
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
The reason I put milf in quotation mark is because these milfs are not gonna be attractive, but nontheless they are milfs. Although I lost my virginity at 16, so I was never really incel, after 18 it was just overall rough and it's definitely something which has lead me to depression that I suffer from to this day. I am in early 20s and I have slept with 8 people in total. The reason this is important is because I am dead on 4 PSL at best, manlet (178 cm tall) and I am ethnic, AND i live in Sweden. I am pretty much the worst combo possible and I have still managed to fuck 8 women in total now.

I have only ever fucked 3 women who were same age as me. One when I was 16, one when I was 18 and one when I was 21. After this everyone has only been 30+ and has had a kid. Now, not saying that you can be some complete subhuman with 0 game and nothing going for you and get milfs, but if you are gonna try and you really want to lose your virginity, the best option is to set your Tinder to 30 or 35 - 45 and then swipe out your entire city. These women are nowhere near as picky as younger women, and sure this might be water, but I would honestly say overall that they have been quite awesome in the sense that they are usually into crazier stuff in terms of sex, and they arent as retarded as early 20s women, mentally that is. I just thought I would share this, maybe some slayers who go for milfs can chime in on what their experience has been like.
sorry I only fuck virgins, but if you're gay I guess you may enjoy smell of 30 guys saliva coming from her pussy (disgusting)

• Ugh..
Over. Maybe I got some ethnic halo in Sweden specifically with older women JFL
PENEP1yEj7d0G4saYc2xUHmDwCl1SvyAvTS1w9qUN52lzHQrK-ThD4FrjgX0BkW7VVSW0YEKzA2dWYcfRaKeARkem4iOaG5vikMTtavVlN6lRv5ibcOMDiN4Lt4LG_Uk7bLbkKnqkREwpdjjqWONK5UtKq52xhd5TuxGXERFxU8XWEJwu02CK3NBav-dkblrZYAkv-GIndcjC0soCY7uiCb0iKLAg57-BTfz8ArHofL8FVVDydeOlY79Ys7VXc0nFkNlqueO6SxgeQtogn9lcRul-aio6IaSvEh0YwUzdDaU9LDYrSPgkONbnPLJiAJ1zWaZJ-J1kju1q-bfkcfUnq33JflrRi7ssc6FHcAxu1-BmxV-wGh4U_fWhvHkCEOefDBtY7l_sbw6Ty4Cfv2zzXPeFQzDl0bupo23Kq-Fqqi4eSSVD1A14_zBI9dAU45BHfFl3X9CGEIrhzl5SWZA_qhMfKSkwx-WD-Ih2ARprdEX3llxUm8XDVx8tkx4dm8JbH8Jq0716sd6qm_4okfedyfDExo0Vnw6Oa0ug91fnnd-18DtWy4-ULDh0gRNkTchOvEit2BlvyJkA0iuvSeh5Ps_A6ruI2sMiaDNec_U7O_h3sntha-4HXZvphAWTx6B-wTVzYKmIEzQviEcEdDnuZvNn3WkUv3SrtDEvLULh-Mk4euoZBf62dcp9zUr=w614-h1329-no

36yo postwall roastie, gets so many messages that I need premium to even send her a message (legit never have this).

JFL clownworld. I have most chances with 14-18yo's that don't know their sexual marketvalue yet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, lutte and sandcelmuttcel
Milfs want experienced men, not virgins.

• Hmm...

muhh muhhh depression, you slept with 8 people:lul:

Last edited:
I'm psl 4-4.5 (new rating by two trusted raters) I'm half ethnic(white passing) and almost same height as you why am I turbo virgin I've been dealt a bad hand at life by being turbo locationcel