If you are above 6' don't date foids shorter than you by more than 4 inches

2ndChico

2ndChico

6'5 frame mogger
It's ideal to preserve tall genetics and don't pump into short bitches for the life of your kids. A lot of geomaxxed dudes with unfortunate faces, but somewhat good height gonna marry 5' ltb and fuckup the life of the offsprings forever. Go geomaxx only for casual if you somewhat decent.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Pride, PMF1, framemoggerr and 9 others
It's ideal to preserve tall genetics and don't pump into short bitches for the life of your kids. A lot of geomaxxed dudes with unfortunate faces, but somewhat good height gonna marry 5' ltb and fuckup the life of the offsprings forever. Go geomaxx only for casual if you somewhat decent.
dating 6 foot girls feels so nice

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pride, zub111, <6PSLcel and 3 others
anything above 5'6 is tranny, shit body, odds of long midface, skinny frail arms, while 5'6 is princess height who can atleast fight an invader due to nimbleness and decent strength, catwoman proportions

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Pride, theonewhocantascend, N1666 and 4 others
if only i could get a gf in the first place, but if i could then yeah id want one at least over 5'6

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: halloweed and 2ndChico
need at least 4 inches for a noticeable height difference sadly

tall girls fog hard tho

• +1
Reactions: 2ndChico and halloweed
anything above 5'6 is tranny, shit body, odds of long midface, skinny frail arms, while 5'6 is princess height who can atleast fight an invader due to nimbleness and decent strength, catwoman proportions
well you're true but tall girls are so sexy to me

If you're tall you need to breed with someone with dwarfism.

Not because of the height or anything, it's just the only group of women you can actually fuck, you incel.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel, halloweed and 2ndChico
idgaf bitch. id fuck any hot whore including ur mother

• JFL
Reactions: 2ndChico
A lot of midget hard copers i summoned

• +1
Reactions: PMF1, <6PSLcel and halloweed
This would just make 6 ft become the new 5ft.

• JFL
Reactions: Pride
This would just make 6 ft become the new 5ft.
But you capitalize on foids by creating the taller offspring who is more likely to breed and forever be on top of the game. For midgets: cope harder

Should i should date a 6"2 girl i dont find that attractive imo

Haha interesting theory fella very interesting indeed

• Love it
Should i should date a 6"2 girl i dont find that attractive imo
Bro if you are midget, the only chance to create tall offspring is to fuck tall girl or fraudmaxx+ surgerymaxx

Bro if you are midget, the only chance to create tall offspring is to fuck tall girl or fraudmaxx+ surgerymaxx
Im 6"6 4iches shorter is 6"2

fr tall girls are superior in every way

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, PMF1 and 2ndChico
Im 6"6 4iches shorter is 6"2
Than you have elite genetic material and for sake of your male child you must bust in some tall chick

• +1
Reactions: user123456
Yeah but if you date taller girls height requirements are gonna go up

• +1
Reactions: mb2007
You don't gonna feel that cuz you be dead by the time it happens
No i mean that if you date a 5'6 girl her height requirement is 6'2 if you date a 6ft girl her height requirement is 6'7

• +1
Reactions: mb2007
No i mean that if you date a 5'6 girl her height requirement is 6'2 if you date a 6ft girl her height requirement is 6'7
Not really, usually tall girls get what they can get, cuz being tall is rare, and you get less competition. Fucking win-win

tbh this should apply to every height. Why risk having shorter children.

Sike i literally cum dumped inside a 5’0 mtb 2 week ago
They just cuter when they shorter bruh

tbh this should apply to every height. Why risk having shorter children.

Sike i literally cum dumped inside a 5’0 mtb 2 week ago
They just cuter when they shorter bruh
Not a smart move to pass down your genes. Or fucking ChingisKhanMaxx idk

Is this dalit really implying that being skinny is NOT feminine or am I having hallucinations?

I'm 6'2 and I like them 5'5 to 5'9.

I won't even have kid but goblinas are usually disgusting landwhales with childish proportions.

• +1
Not a smart move to pass down your genes. Or fucking ChingisKhanMaxx idk
It’s okay she’s blocked now and i would just run then be the father to that child (y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel and 2ndChico
real

also if their father has sub 6 inch dick don't date them either