If you are an incel and make fun of curries I have to say...

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
You aren't any better. JFL if you think your SMV is any higher. Incels are equal regardless of ethnicity.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, BrettyBoy, diggbicc and 6 others
White incels mog chadlite curries technically.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Over, Deleted member 470 and 4 others
Indian incels (non existant) mog white chadlites

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: diggbicc, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 470 and 4 others
I am a white truecel :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 209
would kill myself if i woke up one day and was indian ngl

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 470
You aren't any better. JFL if you think your SMV is any higher. Incels are equal regardless of ethnicity.
We Indians have to be reminded of ur subhumanity also white incels mogg the average pajeet in creativity intelligent
Speaking skills height muscles wealth and
Many other things
So even a wwh
Indians should have been exterminate by the british

a lot of curry girls are actually indoeuropean so they will not fuck whitecels

being white is al we got
Keep coping. Almost all girls of all races cheat to enjoy bbc and whites.

they cheat but not with truecels
Bro, you don't know the craze curry foids have for whites, nvm, dw.
Maybe not below 2 psl whites, but they would cheat for any white above 2 psl ngl.

Bro, you don't know the craze curry foids have for whites, nvm, dw.
Maybe not below 2 psl whites, but they would cheat for any white above 2 psl ngl.

ok bro

Cope, they do. A white incel can easily cuck an indian chadlite's gf.
Forget incel
Just lol if you think this

Images6

Average white guy

Can cuck

Indian chadlite
Images5

Happy coping

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 209
Is being turk the same shit as being curry?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 209 and AbandonShip
I KILLED THEM ALL

Shitskin hindu cope fam.

White incels and curry incels can be compared to a stinking pile of shit, just white incels are a bit less stinky and disgusting. They both ride on the same train of inceldom just that white incel have higher chance of ascending.

Ever heard about something called 'SMV'?

That white has the slightly higher smv than that curry.
What if the Indian guy is 6'3 and white guy is 5'7?

What if the Indian guy is 6'3 and white guy is 5'7?
Then both of them may equally get laid tbqh.

But i'll be dead serious here, curry girls are so after whites, even the ones living in India. They all dream of leaving India and getting cumdumped by whites ngl.
It's brutally detrimental for curry men ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Bullshit, only white Chads get foids, not redneck, Trump supporting,alt-fag, alt-incel, retards with a high likelihood of committing a mass shooting out of sexual frustration. The incel movement was started by overweight and skinny(but ugly), white males who were sick and tired of me too, feminism and online dating jacking up standards(and rightfully so.) most incels in the USA are white males. Incel.co had a poll and 60% were white males even though they make up 7% of the worlds population.

Most American incels are overweight, white men who support Trump. Stop pretending that being WHITE will save you or that white males are gods among us.

lol.
We had another incel (pro-gun) rally recently in Virginia. 99% white male, alt-faggot, alt-incel, segregationists/Trump supporters; who shit their pants at the sight of a Muslim person. They probably went online and told everyone how much women love white males after the rally.

I better not make white incels too angry or else they will shoot up a school, Synagogue, Mosque or black church out of frustration.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Trust me OP,

if it weren't for curries brainwashing their female population by culture/tradition to stay loyal and shame them if they cheat, curries would have been extinct by now.

Right now, the case i mentioned is evident and will be more visible in the next 10 years, even curry women will hate and wish death upon the men of their own race.

Trust me OP,

if it weren't for curries brainwashing their female population by culture/tradition to stay loyal and shame them if they cheat, curries would have been extinct by now.

Right now, the case i mentioned is evident and will be more visible in the next 10 years, even curry women will hate and wish death upon the men of their own race.
Another alt-retard, Trump supporting incel.

WHITES are the ones going extinct you dumb, alt-retard, Trump supporter

Read my post again.
Plenty of Indian women prefer and fuck indian men. My sister is looking for an Indian man right now and avoids white males because of their high divorce rate.
Who is telling you all this bullshit? Trump and the alt-retard movement?

Plenty of Indian women prefer and fuck indian men. My sister is looking for an Indian man right now and avoids white males because of their high divorce rate.
Who is telling you all this bullshit? Trump and the alt-retard movement?
Dude ngl, you're sister is wise unlike today's femoids.

She has my respect, honestly.

Cope, they do. A white incel can easily cuck an indian chadlite's gf.
Have you seen those subhuman white expats who go to major indian cities and literally slay? They smv mog most curry chadlites too, but they need to be at least 5’8”+
Dude ngl, you're sister is wise unlike today's femoids.

She has my respect, honestly.
I’ve had my fun with those bad whiteys during college but the past is the past sweaty, I am looking for a decent, faithful and caring Indian man tee hee

• +1
Reactions: john2
Have you seen those subhuman white expats who go to major indian cities and literally slay? They smv mog most curry chadlites too, but they need to be at least 5’8”+

I’ve had my fun with those bad whiteys during college but the past is the past sweaty, I am looking for a decent, faithful and caring Indian man tee hee
Even an ugly Indian woman can get a decent looking white guy now, do you really think some poor, sociall awkward ugly white guy can get these Asian women. Nope, and the Asian women who are not westernized all have Chinse boyfriends and don't speak English. So if you're a white incel you're fucked no matter what. Although I have seen a westernized cute Asian girl dating a tall Chad white guy, but it's always a Chad. Ethnic women are never seen dating ugly white guys except maybe if the guy is rich.

I was a white incel and i have a gf now because i'm white. But that's only one case. Therefore, i can't assume that every white incel will have a gf because he is white.

BUT

if we take the data and studies, being white is an advantage in every single continent. Therefore, stop the ethnic cope bros, and accept that race matters.

I was a white incel and i have a gf now because i'm white. But that's only one case. Therefore, i can't assume that every white incel will have a gf because he is white.

BUT

if we take the data and studies, being white is an advantage in every single continent. Therefore, stop the ethnic cope bros, and accept that race matters.
You’re average looking.