If you are an incel naturally DO NOT SELF IMPROVE (Truth)

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge - From ascension island
This goes out for guys who have bad base and genetics. Not only ltn but below that literally a sub5. Not the guys who get called “subhuman” on the rating sections for trolling but genuinely real truecels.

Chad gets to eat 5000 calories a day and still be shredded. He sits on his ass all day and does nothing but because his metabolism is sky high he is able to burn off those extra calories.

LL surgery costs a lot of money to grow taller, jaw surgeries don’t always turn out how you want it to be like and may be risky yet again costly too.

Imagine being a brokecel, incel, neet, khhv and a ltn manlet going monkmode and do Hamza-style self improvement. You are literally putting extra stress on yourself by getting nowhere

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: somewheredying1, 14vic, Elias de God and 1 other person
Who even looks like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: somewheredying1, watah and flippasav
just meditate for 2 weeks straight bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 14vic and Lebron_James
Laziness cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav
Laziness cope
Here we go again…
I am literally one of those “zoomers” irl who does in fact self improve by going to the gym 5 times a day, making sure face is on point etc but it’s cringe when subhumans do it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and FacialStructure404
Here we go again…
I am literally one of those “zoomers” irl who does in fact self improve by going to the gym 5 times a day, making sure face is on point etc but it’s cringe when subhumans do it
True 😂

• +1

• JFL
gave up after 4 pushups jfl
You can only do 4 pushups?? What? How old are you because that’s the average for an asian girl in her late teens

You can only do 4 pushups?? What? How old are you because that’s the average for an asian girl in her late teens
are u retarded, im fat and can do 30 pushups, im talking about his ass

• +1
Reactions: watah and flippasav
This goes out for guys who have bad base and genetics. Not only ltn but below that literally a sub5. Not the guys who get called “subhuman” on the rating sections for trolling but genuinely real truecels.

Chad gets to eat 5000 calories a day and still be shredded. He sits on his ass all day and does nothing but because his metabolism is sky high he is able to burn off those extra calories.

LL surgery costs a lot of money to grow taller, jaw surgeries don’t always turn out how you want it to be like and may be risky yet again costly too.

Imagine being a brokecel, incel, neet, khhv and a ltn manlet going monkmode and do Hamza-style self improvement. You are literally putting extra stress on yourself by getting nowhere

There is no way Chad eats 5,000 calories every single day without getting fat. Metabolism is a meme.

how did fate bring you to this video?

Feel brutally sorry for him:feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Feel brutally sorry for him:feelsbadman:
Life is cruel
Brah needs to wake up to reality
I wish I can teach him the basics and common sense yet I think he’s still like this I believe

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts