• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and isis_Bleach
Dont kill yoursef tho :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
yea ill just get over my ugliness.

• +1
You can't "get over it' because if you're ugly then people are gonna treat you like shit. It would impact anyone, don't let anybody tell you otherwise! Also being autistic, LGBT or ethnic (depending on location) will make life harder in the different ways.

But of course there's always gotta be that one victim blaming asshat who thinks he's being slick when he's probably fucking subhuman himself.

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, topgrey, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
You can't "get over it' because if you're ugly then people are gonna treat you like shit. It would impact anyone, don't let anybody tell you otherwise! Also being autistic, LGBT or ethnic (depending on location) will make life harder in the different ways.

But of course there's always gotta be that one victim blaminf asshat who thinks he's being slick when he's probably fucking subhuman himself.
To be honest as I stay here longer I understand this whole NEET/undetected class of men more and more, honestly incels have a worse rep thanks to ER

• +1
To be honest as I stay here longer I understand this whole NEET/undetected class of men more and more, honestly incels have a worse rep thanks to ER
Oh yeah? What do you understand about them? I can't say I'm undetected, as I'm actually kinda well-known in my area, but I've been NEET since I was 19-20