If you are around 20, dont miss the opportunity of your life

mathis

mathis

Kraken
If you start to optimize your life to live as long as possible, its very likely that you’ll be able to be alive for the next important discoveries in cells regeneration and live for hundreds of years if not way more.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro, boss8055, Aero and 5 others
IMG 2170

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, FacialStructure404 and mathis
If you start to optimize your life to live as long as possible, its very likely that you’ll be able to be alive for the next important discoveries in cells regeneration and live for hundreds of years if not way more.
Biology is very complicated. I highly doubt anything meanful will come of it before Western civilization collapses. Especially when there's an emphasis being placed on dysgenic breeding patterns in Western populations by a vindictive elite who're hellbent on browning out their native populations and effectively replacing them with easier to control mutts.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, FutureSlayer and FacialStructure404
Biology is very complicated. I highly doubt anything meanful will come of it before Western civilization collapses.
This or it will take another century before any crazy longevity shit comes about. Science doesn’t move that fast. It takes decades for groundbreaking cancer treatments to develop and go through clinical trials.

This or it will take another century before any crazy longevity shit comes about. Science doesn’t move that fast. It takes decades for groundbreaking cancer treatments to develop and go through clinical trials.
Biology is very complicated. I highly doubt anything meanful will come of it before Western civilization collapses. Especially when there's an emphasis being placed on dysgenic breeding patterns in Western populations by a vindictive elite who're hellbent on browning out their native populations and effectively replacing them with easier to control mutts.
Billionaires like Bill gates are investing like never before in this
Im literally studying cells regeneration jfl i know my shit and yes in the next 30 years there will be insane discoveries
Anti aging is a new concept there’s a lot to find

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Billionaires like Bill gates are investing like never before in this
Im literally studying cells regeneration jfl i know my shit and yes in the next 30 years there will be insane discoveries
Anti aging is a new concept there’s a lot to find
just wait 20 - 30 years for new tech to come out bro. 1/4 of the people on this board will be dead by then

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and mathis
Why would I want to artificially lengthen this pitiful life?

Adrenochrome is already the answer

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: silently_said and mathis
Why would I want to artificially lengthen this pitiful life?
Because you only have one life. And once you die you never ever live again. Thats enought of a reason for me

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and FutureSlayer
just wait 20 - 30 years for new tech to come out bro. 1/4 of the people on this board will be dead by then
With actual knowledges you can live to around 130-140. Unlikely that you’ll die in the next 20 years

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and mathis
Because you only have one life. And once you die you never ever live again. Thats enought of a reason for me
Wrong. You reincarnate on Earth which is a prison planet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997, FacialStructure404 and mathis