If you are ATLEAST High MTN and above. You can pull any rating of girl

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Banned
Yes. You can get a Stacy, or an LTB. I think you forget that women have no fucking clue what this PSL, MTN, HTB, CL, thing is. Being Good Looking starts at High MTN. At that point it slowly becomes preference for the girl, in which features she likes. If you are below High MTN, you can still get a girl, but probably won’t be higher than low HTB.

Point is: if you are good looking, you can pull any girl even if they are a Stacy, due to the fact that it will be factored on to Type Preferneces. This isn’t cope, only facts, and facts that some people here aren’t gonna like….

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Absi, dawooddX, mathis and 4 others
Yeh except if you're autist then it does not cut it. Also doesn't matter if Stacy is attracted to you. She is attracted to other men to. Why is she gonna pick you over them?

This is the maim problem with male competition.

You could have ever single women attracted to you and still get nothing.
You need to be first or the best option.

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and DOHC
Yes. You can get a Stacy, or an LTB. I think you forget that women have no fucking clue what this PSL, MTN, HTB, CL, thing is. Being Good Looking starts at High MTN. At that point it slowly becomes preference for the girl, in which features she likes. If you are below High MTN, you can still get a girl, but probably won’t be higher than low HTB.

Point is: if you are good looking, you can pull any girl even if they are a Stacy, due to the fact that it will be factored on to Type Preferneces. This isn’t cope, only facts, and facts that some people here aren’t gonna like….
Keep coping bhai

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DOHC and CookieGuy
Yeh except if you're autist then it does not cut it. Also doesn't matter if Stacy is attracted to you. She is attracted to other men to. Why is she gonna pick you over them?

You can have ever single women attracted to you and still get nothing.
I forgot to mention, this isn’t for LTR’s. LTR’s almost never work or always end in divorce. And it’s not entirely because of looks or status. Even chads get dumped on or cheated on with homeless looking Low MTNs. It’s ridiculous to think that looks and status are gonna save your long term relationships lmfao. Not even in nature do tons of LTR’s work

Online no, in person mainly through a friend group/warm approaching yeah, but even then many other factors than your face play into it. Such as height, frame, physique, nt, status, money, personality, and niche.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Absi, GunDevilHybrid, DarkAscender and 2 others
Online no, in person mainly through a friend group/warm approaching yeah, but even then many other factors than your face play into it. Such as height, frame, physique, nt, status, money, personality, and niche.
If you date girls that’s the biggest issue. That’s how to find girls who only care about looks and have nothing else they want. There’s a reason they aren’t outside too 😹

Agreed if you are an actual high mtn, not this forums idea of one (ltn)

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
Im happy w my looksmatch

Definitely not
i've seen them get thrown around as examples of high MTN a lot here. this forum definitely doesn't rate generously imo (tho i rate lower than most now)

• +1
Reactions: Absi
water, htn pulls but still you should avoid getting a relationship in 2024

• +1
Reactions: Absi

minimum height?

You could have ever single women attracted to you and still get nothing.
Damm this hit me like a train as a tall gl autist

Yea if your 6ft+ and have good status defienetly, look at adriana limas husband. Many other hot girls date MTNs only works if you have status and height tho

second ts

Yes

Yea if your 6ft+ and have good status defienetly, look at adriana limas husband. Many other hot girls date MTNs only works if you have status and height tho
Stop thinking MTN or Chad, focus on overall SMV

I understand why u got banned now

The fuck is this retarded cope ass bullshit thread. High mtn is shit

It still requires a certain amount of social skills and confidence.

High IQ thread

I was literally laughing at the thought of a girl looking at a guy and saying to herself “I wouldn’t sleep with him, he’s a high tier normie. I only want a chad”.
They don’t even know what that shit is. You’re either good looking, mid or ugly (medium ugly is there too, but that’s niche). And as long as you’re good looking as long as ur the girls type, you’re good. If you’re mid you can still get girls too. If you’re ugly you will struggle tbh tho

High IQ thread

I was literally laughing at the thought of a girl looking at a guy and saying to herself “I wouldn’t sleep with him, he’s a high tier normie. I only want a chad”.
They don’t even know what that shit is. You’re either good looking, mid or ugly (medium ugly is there too, but that’s niche). And as long as you’re good looking as long as ur the girls type, you’re good. If you’re mid you can still get girls too. If you’re ugly you will struggle tbh tho
So Tom Holland has the same appeal to women as chico?

So Tom Holland has the same appeal to women as chico?
Ofc not. Tom Holland is mid to women as he is 5ft 8 and Chico is 6ft 4. You’re forgetting how important height is.

If Tom Holland was 6ft 4 though, he probably would have a similar appeal to Chico

this shit is so true, i know few mtns (at best high mtns) and they have no trouble slaying STACIES (I've seen the proof). MTN + GAME + CONFIDENCE is LAW and I'm not even bluepilled :lul:

idk I got rated LTN but I’ve pulled every MTB and up at my school I’m above 6ft tho so height might b carrying

The fuck is this retarded cope ass bullshit thread. High mtn is shit
online 2 much man go outside or simply check the internet HMTN is the avg guy a stacy is with they may get hated on for not looksmatch but it’s still true