If you are autistic choose your niche interest carefully

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
Don't make it a giga incel niche interest like watching trains or birds. I knew a autist whos interest was the train system, he knew the entire trains system of my region by heart. This guy never got pussy.

Another Asperger guy I know had his niche interest in leftist ideology. He always read Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels, etc.. and knew everything about it.

He got to fck some leftist woman and had them as girlfriends, despite being autistic (He had asperger).

So choose a niche interest that you can capitalize on and not something that only aspies like.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 20618, Gonthar and 14 others
aspie teen girls are obsessed with anime, mogger interest if u wanna pull them:feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, Deleted member 16369, ilyess and 2 others
My aspie niche is spiders

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 19548 and 4 others
the most harmful niche special interest is a shameful one that you can't even talk about in real life so you end up being an uninteresting person who has nothing to say irl (looksmaxxing and gym to an extent)

you can't really fake being interested in something your special interests choose you not the other way around imo :/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, TITUS, StrangerDanger and 2 others
The niche of the Autists here is facial attractiveness like how much your midface ratio should be etc.

Probably not much better than knowing about the regional train system tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 9801, datboijj and 6 others
The niche of the Autists here is facial attractiveness like how much your midface ratio should be etc.

If they'd apply themselves and go to med school or something it'd work out quite well. Plastic surgeons have the highest QOL factoring in hours, pay, schedule, etc. Big buxxxxx

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Evidently my niche interest is looksmaxxing

If they'd apply themselves and go to med school or something it'd work out quite well. Plastic surgeons have the highest QOL factoring in hours, pay, schedule, etc. Big buxxxxx
Jfl at med school after Blackpill 400 weeks boyo

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, datboijj and StrangerDanger

Blackpill is autism

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Xangsane and germanlooks
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS, Deleted member 19548 and buckchadley31

Not really lol. Atleast the train system will not make your depressed about your own face.

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and GetShrekt
Don't make it a giga incel niche interest like watching trains or birds. I knew a autist whos interest was the train system, he knew the entire trains system of my region by heart. This guy never got pussy.

Another Asperger guy I know had his niche interest in leftist ideology. He always read Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels, etc.. and knew everything about it.

He got to fck some leftist woman and had them as girlfriends, despite being autistic (He had asperger).

So choose a niche interest that you can capitalize on and not something that only aspies like.

True...being vegan, leftist liberal etc. and other degenerate shit are niches that are occupied by females and you will be drowning in pussy if you go there. Pussy will be the only meat you will get though unless you are smart enough to just fake it and continue eating meat and giving zero shits on animal suffering while fucking that vegan pussy which would be an extremely high IQ move tbh.

So my advice to you guys: Don't be leftist idiots...just fake it and slay!

• +1
Reactions: TITUS, datboijj and Deleted member 14693
I luv jumpin spiders :Comfy: they are so nice to me and giv me iois (eye contact)
Fr fr they're so adorable
Images   2022 06 28T215924986
Photo 1611763806287 7f9858f4da69
Images   2022 06 28T215900087

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS, Deleted member 19548 and aBetterMii
I dont think you chose what you are interested in

My niche interest is minors

knew a autist whos interest was the train system, he knew the entire trains system of my region by heart. This guy never got pussy.
i like trains, i also know the whole system of my region from my head and even which type of trains run in each line

i still get a decent amount of pussy, just dont talk about shit like this in public

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS and hebbewem
lwhos interest was the train system, he knew the entire trains system of my region by heart.
That’s literally me :feelsautistic: I know everything about transportation. My other aspie niches include history and geography , architecture and urban planning :Comfy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9819, Deleted member 14693 and hebbewem
I get a new interest every week or two and obsess over it then drop it once it becomes too boring or time consuming enough to dive deeper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, aBetterMii, Xangsane and 1 other person
I’m obsessed with history and stuff relating to it and maps, fantasy, etc. It’s all I read and base my hobbies around. It’s been these interests ever since I became a teenager, but when I was a kid my interests changed regularly.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Prettyboy and Deleted member 9819
I'm a history and rock music geek

• Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii
I know everything about cluster B personality disorders. Dunno if that’s an aspie trait/interest but girls dig that somehow, they say I can be like a sexy psychiatrist/therapist…already have masters in STEM tho, so tough shit init

Yeah I understanded it early thanks to randomness.

I have many interests that I try to select or guide, looksmaxing is one of them, other are either money maxing material or total useless not even hobbies that I'm trying to cut.

I'm a history and rock music geek
So far albumis pretty decent, not really my type but nothing i wouod ever ask anyone to change, good vibe tunes, ill see if it grows on me more

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19548
the most harmful niche special interest is a shameful one that you can't even talk about in real life so you end up being an uninteresting person who has nothing to say irl (looksmaxxing and gym to an extent)

you can't really fake being interested in something your special interests choose you not the other way around imo :/
True, the same with your job, if you have an incel job it dries the pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815

I'm interested in Military parades and wearing 1930's German apparel will I have luck?