Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 6401 and karbo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583, karbo and 9 others
based and goblinpilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583, Chadeep and 1 other person
@Goblin I may reconsider making a caricature of him. This is the straw that breaks the camel's back for me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
what about tom hardy and conor mcgregor? You should still try to improve yourself even if you're manlet, just don't overdo it till the point you look like a chode

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, karbo, Kingkellz and 1 other person
i'm 5'8
fight me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2597
Or u will look like a giga turbo comical manlet
Wrong, everyone should gymcel.

What you mean to say, is that you shouldn’t get big/go on a bulk, which I agree with.

If you’re small, you should aim for a ripped, athletic body and not a bulky bodybuilder body. To do this you should continue working out but eat at a slight caloric deficit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, karbo, Deleted member 3043 and 3 others
Cope,i am manlet and skinny,i weight less than a woman,gym is important.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Wrong, everyone should gymcel.

What you mean to say, is that you shouldn’t get big/go on a bulk, which I agree with.

If you’re small, you should aim for a ripped, athletic body and not a bulky bodybuilder body. To do this you should continue working out but eat at a slight caloric deficit.
That's what I was thinking, but failed to mention.

• +1
u wont get jacked enaugh to look comical unless u roid or lift for 10+ years or something

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
https://looksmax.org/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FpNdg23W.gif&hash=c1e945db912fe9853907a4287518ab1f

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2227
Just get lean with a bit of muscle that’s it. You won’t look shorter.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, Deleted and 1 other person
Spoken as someone who's never tried to get big. It's impossible to do as a natural without freak genetics. If you eat like a bird and never bulk as a natural, you won't have a ripped athletic body. You will have a skinny one that doesn't look like it lifts. Just to look a little like you might lift, you need strength stats in the mid-intermediate range at least, which will require some bulking if your genetics are average or less. You can (and, in fact, should) always cut the fat off when you need to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, Deleted and 2 others
Not true you need the halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464, onnysk and 1 other person
Mmmm, glad I pass the threshold

But I wont gymcel anyway, becausr natty lifting is a waste of time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
No.
If your short you NEED to gymcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464 and Chadeep
op is retarded, dismiss this thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Indeed just don’t get bigger than Pitt in troy, not likely you will without top genes natty though.
I wish I had bone mass pitt has in his face over for me 😔There is No Life Without Looking Like Gigachad Pitt.

• +1
I wish I had bone mass pitt has in his face over for me 😔There is No Life Without Looking Like Gigachad Pitt.
Except jaw his bone mass is nothing special tbqh its just placed just perfectly. If you have less bone mass just Arvid maxx tbh

• +1
Except jaw his bone mass is nothing special tbqh its just placed just perfectly. If you have less bone mass just Arvid maxx tbh
Arvidmaxxing is the only Hope But I don't have North Atlantid Mogger Pheno.

• +1
Arvidmaxxing is the only Hope But I don't have North Atlantid Mogger Pheno.
I’mnot north atlantid i’m sub nordid mixed with alpinid according to some dude on this site
Mmmm, glad I pass the threshold

But I wont gymcel anyway, becausr natty lifting is a waste of time
Idk its good for you and can halo a lot if someone got a masculine enough face so they don’t look like that asian guy walking in a tik tok

• +1
Spoken as someone who's never tried to get big. It's impossible to do as a natural without freak genetics. If you eat like a bird and never bulk as a natural, you won't have a ripped athletic body. You will have a skinny one that doesn't look like it lifts. Just to look a little like you might lift, you need strength stats in the mid-intermediate range at least, which will require some bulking if your genetics are average or less. You can (and, in fact, should) always cut the fat off when you need to.
You misunderstood me, I’m not saying you should be big AND ripped, which can’t be done as a natural.

When I say ripped, I mean lean with a small amount of muscle mass. This can be obtained naturally.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
You misunderstood me, I’m not saying you should be big AND ripped, which can’t be done as a natural.

When I say ripped, I mean lean with a small amount of muscle mass. This can be obtained naturally.
It can, but not without periods of caloric surplus. A common oft-cited example, Brad Pitt, was bench pressing 225 pounds (ca. 102 kg) for sets of eight while being 155-160 pounds (ca. 73 kg) himself for his role in Fight Club. That puts his estimated 1rm at about 1.75 times his body weight, well past the novice level and any point where there's no need to bulk. And that's most people's definition of "lean with a little muscle". People who are considered "big" with similar body compositions are lifting much heavier. The only way a strategy that involves no bulking whatsoever could possibly result in even "a small amount of muscle mass" is if you're starting out morbidly obese. Trust me on this.

• +1
I'd say of you aren't 5'10+ with lifts, it's not worth gymcelling.
You really should at 6'1+