"If you are curry you have been sentenced to death!!!!" (90% of this forum will commit suicide) Currycels dont enter if you want to betabuxx roaties

UglyMan

UglyMan

NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD

This guy completely destroys currycel cope. It is impossible to acend if you look like a sterotypical curry in the west. You will always be inferior compared to white men. Dont hate me im not the one making the rules.. While all of you are flaming @reptiles, he is the only curry who knows the single greatest looksmax which will acend any currycel - that is to look white. But that cure does not exist yet.. So its still over for currycels. its even more brutal for those who lust after hwite women when you dont even cross their minds once.

I dont need to say much, the guy covers all pretty much. if you still choose to live after watching the vid - i have to salute you.

if you want to rope, see you tomorrow.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

This guy completely destroys currycel cope. It is impossible to acend if you look like a sterotypical curry in the west. You will always be inferior compared to white men. Dont hate me im not the one making the rules.. While all of you are flaming @reptiles, he is the only curry who knows the single greatest looksmax which will acend any currycel - that is to look white. But that cure does not exist yet.. So its still over for currycels. its even more brutal for those who lust after hwite women when you dont even cross their minds once.

I dont need to say much, the guy covers all pretty much. if you still choose to live after watching the vid - i have to salute you.

No one likes hearing the truth however i think it is possible with current technology assuming you can use the black market their is a chance 1 could possible change race i have come up with a hypothsis their is very subtle angle differences in races and the skin quality is different assuming 1 can fuck with this 1 can manipulate race 1 main issue i don't know how to access the black market tbh

currycels will probably just do arranged marriage in the end.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Is race change even legit? Wtf it doesn't make sense :feelskek:

C0E45B4A 3FD1 414F 8BAB 60E08168F9A0

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Arkantos, Deleted member 1100 and 4 others
no. thats why it brutal
Is there any proof that anyone has done a race change? I mean if a curry would want to race change he needs to get every part of his face done and whiten his skin to look like a white guy

Is there any proof that anyone has done a race change? I mean if a curry would want to race change he needs to get every part of his face done and whiten his skin to look like a white guy
michael jacksonmax

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1560

^^ there are two that I know of but .... ...it's not what you would expect... (or maybe it is ha)

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 3043
^^ there are two that I know of but .... ...it's not what you would expect... (or maybe it is ha)

i want to ascend boyo give me strengh. I look ethnic too, but at least not currycel. You have probably seen my pics, it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
@streege PM photos or point me in the right direction... I believe the right surgeries can ascend anyone (iirc you've a decent foundation too which is a +)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

maxresdefault.jpg

my face

my soul

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
tfw you have a decent skin tone as a curry but still look disgustingly subhuman

• So Sad
Reactions: UglyMan, Arkantos and Deleted member 2810
Indians have it so bad. How did they end up being so many with all these failos?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2810
Indians have it so bad. How did they end up being so many with all these failos?
Malnutrition from poverty (caused by Brits raiding) and climate

if ur lightskinned and tall you can still slay

that's the only exception

Malnutrition from poverty (caused by Brits raiding) and climate
No, I mean, how were they able to reach a population of a billion with the men having such low psl value.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
No, I mean, how where they able to reach a population of a billion with the men having such low psl value.
Because they weren't competing with men of other races

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan and Deleted member 2205

Users who are viewing this thread

Back