If you are goodlooking in certaing angles/lightings, and ugly in natural lighting

Deleted member 5786

Deleted member 5786

Kraken
it means you are ugly as fuck :lul:

@subhuman incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, miles tioki, Deleted member 20452 and 13 others
What do you mean by “natural lighting”

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, delusionalretard, Deleted member 5802 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: miles tioki, ItsOver.com, n0rthface and 6 others
the way you look when you are outside, not in your appartment with certain lamps
Oh I look ugly in publix because other people mog so hard kinda over ngl

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786
true. Theres a mirror outside of my house, and I see so many flaws. The natural lighting pill is brutal for copers, it shows the true reality of what you look like

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, micropenis29, delusionalretard and 3 others
the way you look when you are outside, not in your appartment with certain lamps like amnesia
Thats why i rot 24/7 to not feel suicidal

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOver.com, n0rthface, micropenis29 and 3 others
Oh I look ugly in publix because other people mog so hard kinda over ngl
getting mogged in publix or walmart is the ultimate low. I am normie at best and I mog everyone there

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller and subhuman incel
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and micropenis29
I look the best in natural lightning, when I see my reflection on the streets I can say it it mogs hard reflection at home. Am I chad?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786
I’m an anglecel. I’m only gl when I take photos from extreme angles while also cheek-sucking, squinting, and also using light manipulation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, turkproducer, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
I look the best in natural lightning, when I see my reflection on the streets I can say it it mogs hard reflection at home. Am I chad?
send photo:feelskek:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 13332
best thread ever made in history of PSL, wiser and more true words have never been spoken before. you just made millions of incels kill themselves by making this thread, think about it :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 9568 and Sphinx
the way you look when you are outside, not in your appartment with certain lamps like amnesia
funny, cause i think i look better when i look at myself in outdoor lighting. My cheeks are more hollow, its a different type of hollow. Indoor lighting sucks in general

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Sphinx and subhuman incel