If you are handsome, women accept when you disrespect them, but when you are ugly, they don’t accept your disrespect

T

The Grinch

Custom title
If you are handsome, women accept when you disrespect them, but when you are ugly, they don’t accept your disrespect

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 23017 and PMF1

thanks special kid. we didn't know that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
they dont accept your respect either

Yeah no shit. I still disrespect them. The only thing you gotta look out for is other men in the vicinity. If I';m gonna knock the bitch out, first I'll have to knock out every man in the immediate vicinity so they won't be able to protect her or kill me.

thanks special kid. we didn't know that.
The special kid trying to act tough online, but we all know he will always be the special kid, wherever he goes hahahahahaha

Fucking tranny

Examples?
Talking to them from above, giving commands, acting alpha…

If you are good looking, they will be submissive towards you and accept your alpha behavior, but when you are ugly and act the same way, they will think, you are acting up, you don’t deserve to act this way and they won’t accept it from you

Talking to them from above, giving commands, acting alpha…

If you are good looking, they will be submissive towards you and accept your alpha behavior, but when you are ugly and act the same way, they will think, you are acting up, you don’t deserve to act this way and they won’t accept it from you
That's not really disrespect though

When you are ugly the chance isn't given to you to lead, not because of respect but because no mutual attraction

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
Faggot really took time to create memes about me.

Usl Championship Soccer GIF by Oakland Roots SC
you really took time sucking your father of after your daily beating while your sister let me soil her brown pussy again

you really took time sucking your father of after your daily beating while your sister let me soil her brown pussy again
I fucked ya mommas hot puzzy and coomed with so much joy inside her throat, while you were crying in the next room

1672081243729-jpeg.2013286

• JFL
Reactions: klip11