If you are high IQ, GTFIH!

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew

I have found tha patent for stroma niggas, its by the founder of stroma medical, gregg homer, give it a read and see what you think
@forwardgrowth @BrettyBoy did you guys read it?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, forwardgrowth and BrettyBoy
bump

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
risky , read theres a chance for permanent blindness. lifefuel if FDA approves tho

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Bump, I hope it'll get approved by the FDA soon, all they have to solve is to make sure the pigment to prevent clogging in the drainage channels (Which is probably possible overtime ;Keep in mind there probably will be a increase in cost which is justifiable). Right now its at the 2nd or 3rd stages, once its fixes its problems it'll be lifefuel for us, and we'll have gigachad eyes.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
What is this?

risky , read theres a chance for permanent blindness. lifefuel if FDA approves tho
Only do one eye at a time, so if shits happens you only have one eye blind and you can enjoy heterochromia for a period

Easy

Bump, I hope it'll get approved by the FDA soon, all they have to solve is to make sure the pigment to prevent clogging in the drainage channels (Which is probably possible overtime ;Keep in mind there probably will be a increase in cost which is justifiable). Right now its at the 2nd or 3rd stages, once its fixes its problems it'll be lifefuel for us, and we'll have gigachad eyes.
Searxh stroma presebtatio video on youtube, they claimed it doesnt clog anything apparently...