If you are incel now is the worst time to kill yourself

bigchunguslover

bigchunguslover

Platinum
Don’t kys yet it is now more common and normal to be an incel meaning thst it will slowly become better and more normalized. Also with the rise of technology we can live in virtual worlds where we can coom in hyperrealistic scenes and live different lives all in an instant. Soon no one will want normal sex.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Sprinkles, Hardrada and 2 others
can live in virtual worlds where we can coom in hyperrealistic scenes and live different lives all in an instant. Soon no one will want normal sex.
The idea of me NEEDING to wait for something like that only makes me feel even more pathetic.

Thanks for the unintentional suifuel buddy :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
The idea of me NEEDING to wait for something like that only makes me feel even more pathetic.

Thanks for the unintentional suifuel buddy :feelskek:
Fine while you are dead ill be enjoying cooming in vr jb stacy pussy

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Always is the best time to die

Its true, now is the best time in history to be incel. It doesn’t guarantee you’ll reproduce tho, you have to be chad in any era to reproduce.

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik
Its true, now is the best time in history to be incel. It doesn’t guarantee you’ll reproduce tho, you have to be chad in any era to reproduce.
lmao no.

If we joined the army of The Messenger of Allah SAW we could have captured women during jihad. Thats what many of his sahaba did.
And we know they were crazy successful in all their campaigns start to finish minus some black spots so as long as you trained hard, fought properly and knew when to retreat a bit you would probably not die in any of the 20+ battles :Comfy: :Comfy: :Comfy:

. In fact I was literally reading a narration from one of the companions about how he shot an arrow in front of a fleeing girl to capture her and intended to undress her before the Prophet interfered and told him to use her as ransom instead (but usually he lets everyone keep who they captured)

i mean i'm not saying lets bring back slavery obviously. Just bringing it up cause what u mentioned.

. In fact I was literally reading a narration from one of the companions about how he shot an arrow in front of a fleeing girl to capture her and intended to undress her before the Prophet interfered and told him to use her as ransom instead (but usually he lets everyone keep who they captured)
Source? Id like to read, also women back then wouldn’t be looksmaxxed so they wouldn’t be that attractive imo

Source? Id like to read, also women back then wouldn’t be looksmaxxed so they wouldn’t be that attractive imo

It has been narrated on the authority of Salama who said:
"We fought against the Fazara, and Abu Bakr was the commander over us. He had been appointed by the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). When we were only at an hour's distance from the water of the enemy, Abu Bakr ordered us to attack. We made a halt during the last part of the night to rest and then we attacked from all sides and reached their watering-place where a battle was fought. Some of the enemies were killed and some were taken prisoners. I saw a group of persons that consisted of women and children. I was afraid lest they should reach the mountain before me, so I shot an arrow between them and the mountain. When they saw the arrow, they stopped. So I brought them, driving them along. Among them was a woman from Banu Fazara. She was wearing a leather coat. With her was her daughter who was one of the prettiest girls in Arabia. I drove them along until I brought them to Abu Bakr who bestowed that girl upon me as a prize. So we arrived in Medina. I had not yet disrobed her when the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) met me in the street and said: Give me that girl, O Salama. I said: Messenger of Allah, she has fascinated me. I had not yet disrobed her. When on the next day the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) again met me in the street, he said: O Salama, give me that girl, may God bless your father. I said: She is for you, Messenger of Allah! By Allah. I have not yet disrobed her. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) sent her to the people of Mecca, and surrendered her as ransom for a number of Muslims who had been kept as prisoners at Mecca."" - Sahih Muslim

I got this text from this source:
Sahih Muslim 1755 - [ site: sunnah.com ]

Also dude Salama RA captured one of the prettiest girls in arabia. She must have had ELITE genetics. Looksmaxxed by simply existing jfl.

Last edited: