If you are lean but still have a bloated/round face; READ THIS

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
This is caused by either poor bone structure, large masseter muscles or a combination of both.

If you don’t want surgery, the only way to overcome this is to get masseter reduction.

I’m seeing way too many chewing threads and tons of people are getting mislead. Big masseters will only make your face more fat/bloated looking as the muscles are not sharp and will push out your cheek fat. People need to understand this.

In terms of bone gains from chewing; it increases bone density which isn’t visible, takes a very long time and it only works until you are 23-24 anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 3832, RecessedPrettyboy and 2 others
You need doublejaw if you’re bloated at low bodyfat

It means you have bones 404, ldar or man up and save for surgery.

Shit thred, chewmaxxing is legit

• +1
Reactions: RandomGuy and Deleted member 2621
Botox then?

This is caused by either poor bone structure, large masseter muscles or a combination of both.

If you don’t want surgery, the only way to overcome this is to get masseter reduction.

I’m seeing way too many chewing threads and tons of people are getting mislead. Big masseters will only make your face more fat/bloated looking as the muscles are not sharp and will push out your cheek fat. People need to understand this.

In terms of bone gains from chewing; it increases bone density which isn’t visible, takes a very long time and it only works until you are 23-24 anyways.

• +1
Reactions: RandomGuy
Bloated face = pisspoor fat distribution

You will need facial lipo

Increase bone mineral density. Manipulate mineral balance.

*cough* iodine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621