If you are less than 6ft tall read this

kingofkings

kingofkings

Silver
No woman of quality desires a man less than 6ft. Women have a deep, carnal, innate, almost instinctive NEED for a 6ft+ tall man that is beyond their control.

I am 6'3 and still wear lifts as a boost. Am I mentally ill? No. There's no such thing as too tall. That's like a man being "too rich", it's a logical fallacy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, isis_Bleach, looksmaxxing223 and 9 others
Thanks for letting us know the basics

• +1
Reactions: 14vic, AlbinoMaxxer, 160cmcurry and 11 others
Fawking nigaq

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
I know
Why do you think I’m drinking a four loko all alone bud

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Phxx and HighTierSubhuman
i still wear lifts as well, but women of exactly average height and lower probably find 6’6”+ above their ideal range. That’s closer to 7ft than 6ft. It’s good for being even extra attractive to tall women but I doubt it helps more than being 6’1½—6’5” with most other women

I doubt most women who are otherwise attracted women will reject you for being “too tall” but a minority percentage probably would. At a certain height-gap it becomes a bigger struggle

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Nick.Harte
Height is a form of power and power has no limits.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, cucklord and Nick.Harte
How do we cope that the vast majority of men in the world aren't 6 ft or above?

No woman of quality desires a man less than 6ft. Women have a deep, carnal, innate, almost instinctive NEED for a 6ft+ tall man that is beyond their control.

I am 6'3 and still wear lifts as a boost. Am I mentally ill? No. There's no such thing as too tall. That's like a man being "too rich", it's a logical fallacy.
this is cope every single study shows that too tall range def exists

also if ur an actual 6’3 more height wont boost your smv or attractiveness to women any girl that would have fucked u at a taller height would have at 6’3 as well.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables

also if ur an actual 6’3 more height wont boost your smv or attractiveness to women any girl that would have fucked u at a taller height would have at 6’3 as well.
Those same studies say the ideal height is 5'10 you absolute mong

6'3 may have been god tier in 2010 but in 2024 it's barely making the cut

I predict within the next ten years LL surgery will almost as common as nose jobs

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Those same studies say the ideal height is 5'10 you absolute mong

6'3 may have been god tier in 2010 but in 2024 it's barely making the cut

I predict within the next ten years LL surgery will almost as common as nose jobs
no study shows 5’10 as ideal Jfl it’s always 6’2-6’3 the reason why u hear 6’5 talked about more is because men are larping more so girls think 6’3 is 6’5. a true unfrauded 6’5 is giga rare in america

and ppl haven’t grown since 2010 u retard that’s not how biology works

LL is a meme surgery imagine thinking 3 inches will change your life Jfl

Most girls go for bad boys, i've seen way uglier and shorter dudes than me that get hella pussy because they tend to be NT asf

no study shows 5’10 as ideal Jfl it’s always 6’2-6’3 the reason why u hear 6’5 talked about more is because men are larping more so girls think 6’3 is 6’5. a true unfrauded 6’5 is giga rare in america

and ppl haven’t grown since 2010 u retard that’s not how biology works

LL is a meme surgery imagine thinking 3 inches will change your life Jfl
The sheer giga copery emanating from your post is enough to power a small nation of delusional manlets

This study from last month says 6'3 is too tall for women and that the ideal height is 5'11 https://yougov.co.uk/politics/articles/9836-ideal-height-56-woman-511-man which is obviously fucking ridiculous blue pill bullshit

These ideals in the studies are done on fucking boomers and millenials. Gen z bitches are thirsting over 6'5 chads. The rarity of it only makes it even better. Big natty tits on a skinny babe is also rare and most men would sell their left nut for a piece of that

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Saint Casanova
The sheer giga copery emanating from your post is enough to power a small nation of delusional manlets

This study from last month says 6'3 is too tall for women and that the ideal height is 5'11 https://yougov.co.uk/politics/articles/9836-ideal-height-56-woman-511-man which is obviously fucking ridiculous blue pill bullshit

These ideals in the studies are done on fucking boomers and millenials. Gen z bitches are thirsting over 6'5 chads. The rarity of it only makes it even better. Big natty tits on a skinny babe is also rare and most men would sell their left nut for a piece of that
Jfl if u even think girls know what 6’5 is every 6’3 dude larps 6’5. influencers u think are 6’5 like jon zherka hasan piker moritz hau are all 6’3.

the average on dating apps is 6’1 in america as opposed to 5’10 true average obviously guys are larping and girls are believing it

also nigga said last month and pulled up 2014 Jfl

Yeah depending surpass a certain height there IS a fair amount of women who will see you as tall to the point where you fall out of the ideal range. IIRC only one study i read that was a bit older than the others I read found that can be once you surpass 6’4” the others I saw said it’s a bit taller than that— I think one found once you surpass 6’5” and another either found it’s once you reached/surpassed 6’6”

(I’m going off of memory so give me grace I forgot to save the studies and don’t want to go digging again to double check)

My inference is that the short women (like 4’9-5’2) in those sample are the most likely to say 6’4”+ is above their ideal range. Women somewhat below average, average and somewhat above average height (>5’2 but <5’7”) probably are the most likely to say >6’5”/6’6” is above their ideal.
Meanwhile tall women were probably the ones most likely to say “there’s no such thing as too tall” (only about a ⅓ of women report that there’s no such thing as a maximum height — at least theoretically. Idk if in practice a 5’9” girl would actually desire a 7’2” instead of gong for a 6’3”-6’10 dude

I know a lot of chicks prefer big height differences but I doubt the majority of women and actually do know what these heights look like irl would seriously prefer a guy be 15-20inches taller than herself rather than 8-15 inches taller

I’m not claiming that being 6’6—6’11 isn’t gonna usually be better than being the average range because it probably is better. I’m just saying it’s usually slightly worse or equal to 6’1½—6’5½

Yeah depending surpass a certain height there IS a fair amount of women who will see you as tall to the point where you fall out of the ideal range. IIRC only one study i read that was a bit older than the others I read found that can be once you surpass 6’4” the others I saw said it’s a bit taller than that— I think one found once you surpass 6’5” and another either found it’s once you reached/surpassed 6’6”

(I’m going off of memory so give me grace I forgot to save the studies and don’t want to go digging again to double check)

My inference is that the short women (like 4’9-5’2) in those sample are the most likely to say 6’4”+ is above their ideal range. Women somewhat below average, average and somewhat above average height (>5’2 but <5’7”) probably are the most likely to say >6’5”/6’6” is above their ideal.
Meanwhile tall women were probably the ones most likely to say “there’s no such thing as too tall” (only about a ⅓ of women report that there’s no such thing as a maximum height — at least theoretically. Idk if in practice a 5’9” girl would actually desire a 7’2” instead of gong for a 6’3”-6’10 dude

I know a lot of chicks prefer big height differences but I doubt the majority of women and actually do know what these heights look like irl would seriously prefer a guy be 15-20inches taller than herself rather than 8-15 inches taller

I’m not claiming that being 6’6—6’11 isn’t gonna usually be better than being the average range because it probably is better. I’m just saying it’s usually slightly worse or equal to 6’1½—6’5½
a dating researcher actually made a detailed tiktok video about this and yea he said smth similar that height peaks in broad/ideal appeal around like 6’2-6’5ish. and then once u get higher than that it’s still better than being below 6ft but it’s not as good as being in that solidly tall 6’2-6’5 range

keep in mind that these are claimed heights as well. i reckon majority of men claiming 6’4 and 6’5 are in the 6’1-6’3 range so women have no idea what an actual 6’5 looks like

i still wear lifts as well, but women of exactly average height and lower probably find 6’6”+ above their ideal range. That’s closer to 7ft than 6ft. It’s good for being even extra attractive to tall women but I doubt it helps more than being 6’1½—6’5” with most other women

I doubt most women who are otherwise attracted women will reject you for being “too tall” but a minority percentage probably would. At a certain height-gap it becomes a bigger struggle
Whaaat? For real? That's so sad man.

if u wear lifts at 6'3, i think the problem is ur face buddy not ur height.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
if u wear lifts at 6'3, i think the problem is ur face buddy not ur height.
Wrong my nigga every inch is a multiplier of your SMV. You probably think Bezos should stop making cash too.

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223

sub 6'7 is unideal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and kingofkings
Wrong my nigga every inch is a multiplier of your SMV. You probably think Bezos should stop making cash too.
that's true, until you realise almost no men are 6'5+ in the west. if you live in northern europe then, you should just geomaxx since the west most people are 5'10 unfrauded

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and kingofkings