If you are MTN+ and above 5’11 is more important to be NT than being even more good looking

NVM_Ignacio

NVM_Ignacio

MTN
I say this based on my personal experience. YES, if you are strong HTN or above this wont happen to you, but Im not. Ive fumbled an insane amount of chicks this year I cant even count them bc Im bad asf acting NT. They literally like all my posts, ig stories, some of them even talk to my friends to get closer to me but as soon as we start talking they stop caring bc I CANT TALK TO WOMEN. Being NT is law if your looks are slightly above average

I say this based on my personal experience. YES, if you are strong HTN or above this wont happen to you, but Im not. Ive fumbled an insane amount of chicks this year I cant even count them bc Im bad asf acting NT. They literally like all my posts, ig stories, some of them even talk to my friends to get closer to me but as soon as we start talking they stop caring bc I CANT TALK TO WOMEN. Being NT is law if your looks are slightly above average
b

bro just don’t be stupid and instead say risky shit that you wouldn’t normally, girls don’t like a guy that can’t take charge

bro just don’t be stupid and instead say risky shit that you wouldn’t normally, girls don’t like a guy that can’t take charge
yeah Ik, Im just not in a mood sometimes