If you are not NT just rope

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
NT is the most underrated pill of them all. life is all about brain chemistry at the end of the day.

if you dont have conventional hobbies, if you dont see any woman as a walking sex toy, if you believe in "ideals" then its completely over for you.

and its not something you can change. looks are easier to change than personality, no mattr how much you try to escape it will always catch up to you.

look at me for example. im basically stuck in a rat race chasing my dreams which even if i achieve, will still leave completely empty on the inside.

but isnt working on your goals fulfilling? nope its not, because most people dont have goals, they just live their lives based on looks+luck. the loftier your goals are the more eccentric you are as a person, the more succesful you are the more you distance yourself from humnaity.

Its a deadend for non NT people, no matter what you do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, icetraebald, chrisN and 3 others
NT = average = always bad
non nt = gamble

No, your last shot at respect is becoming attractive

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Being NT is for normies/NPCs. Non NT men are the main characters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, lowtiernormiechad, icetraebald and 2 others
NT theory is cope.
Very few people here are actually on the spectrum.

• +1
Reactions: piec, watah and Gilbert_Durandal
I actually agree with this no amount of money will make you extroverted and neurotypical, if you want to have a social life but you can't just rope or live alone forever.

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
I would say being scared of loud noises and being terrified of fireworks is pretty non nt

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired, Klasik616 and Apparition
NT theory is cope.
Nd doesnt mean autism

Autism is one example of it
Bipolar personality disorders schizos are other ones

I agree most losers pull out the muh im autistic card when theyre just lame

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and Darkeningstar
I actually agree with this no amount of money will make you extroverted and neurotypical, if you want to have a social life but you can't just rope or live alone forever.
even worse when the social life you want DOES NOT exist, and wouldnt be in your grasp even if you were better looking

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
NT is the most underrated pill of them all. life is all about brain chemistry at the end of the day.

if you dont have conventional hobbies, if you dont see any woman as a walking sex toy, if you believe in "ideals" then its completely over for you.

and its not something you can change. looks are easier to change than personality, no mattr how much you try to escape it will always catch up to you.

look at me for example. im basically stuck in a rat race chasing my dreams which even if i achieve, will still leave completely empty on the inside.

but isnt working on your goals fulfilling? nope its not, because most people dont have goals, they just live their lives based on looks+luck. the loftier your goals are the more eccentric you are as a person, the more succesful you are the more you distance yourself from humnaity.

I am not NT, I lived a few years off my looks, however, I still had insufficient social exposure related to my physical appearance, as if I were below average, this prevented me from meeting (and even if I had met them it would not have changed much) more people and pruned to some consequences.

• +1

If you are NT you should lower your tone when talking to me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel, HighTierSubhuman and twojei
I am not NT, I lived a few years off my looks, however, I still had insufficient social exposure related to my physical appearance, as if I were below average, this prevented me from meeting (and even if I had met them it would not have changed much) more people and pruned to some consequences.
NT matters a lot more than this forum wants to believe. there are people you would have never met if you were NT and you would have met an entirely different set of people given your looks were the same. brutal

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman and Darkeningstar
NT matters a lot more than this forum wants to believe. there are people you would have never met if you were NT and you would have met an entirely different set of people given your looks were the same. brutal
Example that was told to me recently:
I know three guys who were my high school classmates; two out of three I lost touch with, another less so. They moved somewhere else together. The latter is very sociable and has had no problems according to him: he has a girlfriend and has met other girls. The other two stay at home, don't want to go out (because of non-positive experiences), one of them is quite neurotypical, another a little less, but still in an acceptable range. Both much less sociable. If I were in their situation I probably would have at least taken advantage of some opportunities, but socially I have isolated myself because the everyday 'normie" routine is not for me.

• +1
Example that was told to me recently:
I know three guys who were my high school classmates; two out of three I lost touch with, another less so. They moved somewhere else together. The latter is very sociable and has had no problems according to him: he has a girlfriend and has met other girls. The other two stay at home, don't want to go out (because of non-positive experiences), one of them is quite neurotypical, another a little less, but still in an acceptable range. Both much less sociable. If I were in their situation I probably would have at least taken advantage of some opportunities, but socially I have isolated myself because the everyday 'normie" routine is not for me.
same. and at the end of the day, you would be even sadder if you tried to follow the everyday normie routine.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
same. and at the end of the day, you would be even sadder if you tried to follow the everyday normie routine.
Generally I am not sad, or at least I am not very emotional being empathetic. Even if I wanted to anyway, I couldn't sustain it. It was more a consequence than a choice.

• So Sad
NT is the most important pill after money

• +1
IMG 5977

• +1
you need to be low inhib also

• +1
drugs? you ignorant
MDMA, alcohol, shrooms, psycheldics, lsd, so many drugs to change your personality.

bro finally made a post that isnt about his oneitis

the joker laugh GIF

• Love it
Meanwhile, autist chads slay easily 😂

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
The fact that so many people on incel forums are autistic is enough to prove the ntpill correct

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock and Darkeningstar

I’m not nt and I just woke up to a bj

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rape, FacialStructure404, Apparition and 1 other person
yeah ntpill is the most brutal pill I’ve had to swallow I literally rejected one girl yesterday by mistake then was hella weird around the girl I was actually meant to see not to mention last weekend I had 4 different girls show interest and still didn’t make a move

• Woah
yeah ntpill is the most brutal pill I’ve had to swallow I literally rejected one girl yesterday by mistake then was hella weird around the girl I was actually meant to see not to mention last weekend I had 4 different girls show interest and still didn’t make a move
being non NT means you cant connect with most people which means your chances at getting laid decrease significantly unles you are chad

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, icetraebald, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
Is playing Bach a conventional hobby?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Apparition and Darkeningstar
being non NT means you cant connect with most people which means your chances at getting laid decrease significantly unles you are chad
I mean it’s just fucking lonely and empty bro even if u get laid as a non nt

• +1
legit, i am getting the attention i fucking want and i cant do shit about it, i just have no idea how to act - what to say - hand placement - when to make a move etc its fucking over its worse than its ever been

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and Apparition
yea i get positive attention where ever i go, but man these normies get gaslighting me into making others think i'm weird. hell, even manlets are gaslighting into thinking i'm high threat. social proof and validation is important because it allows you have actual halo effect.

the past experiences i had were negative that you don't even have the motivation to improve, but i'm still motivated to make a better change for myself.

Last edited:
  • +1
NT theory is cope.
True but I am so it’s over.
Nd doesnt mean autism

Autism is one example of it
Bipolar personality disorders schizos are other ones

I agree most losers pull out the muh im autistic card when theyre just lame
I don’t like those copers. But it’s even worse when lgbt sodomite faggots do it. I had to deal with them a little bit back and they always found it off when I said something but their friends who went further they didn’t.

stupid self diagnosing sodomites I wish all ntfags die and combust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back