If you are on this forum, you are unlikely to be autistic

XtrovertNTnormalfag

XtrovertNTnormalfag

Solstice
Actual autists don't care about their apperance, many have problems with basic hygiene like showering etc. they don't have awareness of this.
If you are turbo-aware about your looks, it is most likely that you are neurotypical and that your looks is indeed problem.
@Orc

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme, Latvianchud185, Nick.Harte and 25 others
honestly i'm just addicted to those red notifications.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Clark69, Eblan, illusivespirits and 22 others
It's a wide spectrum, you can be on the far end like @Xangsane or on the lower end like most of the users with 20k+ posts

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, try2beme, deadstock and 6 others
it's more schizo than autismo here

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme, Usernames, SoCrazy and 8 others
this should've been obvious to anyone that has seen the face posts on r/autism

untrained people who have no idea what autism is or what it entails are able to pick most autists out of a crowd.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, psychomandible, iloveboobs and 4 others
I just got social anxiety brah and adhd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, deadstock, SoCrazy and 3 others
I'm just socially stupid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, SoCrazy, Suns9999 and 1 other person
Lifefuel

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Not true, autism is a spectrum. It manifests differently for everyone. A common symptom of autism is hyper fixation. It's common for autists to be obsessed with very specific things. For some it's looks. No two cases of autism are alike

you should've known this as someone who claims to be autistic

untrained people who have no idea what autism is or what it entails are able to pick most autists out of a crowd.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uksucks, Judas Froome, Suns9999 and 1 other person
Actual autists don't care about their apperance, many have problems with basic hygiene like showering etc. they don't have awareness of this.
If you are turbo-aware about your looks, it is most likely that you are neurotypical and that your looks is indeed problem.
@Orc
Ya exactly, if your here your probably ugly or we’re ugly at one point in your life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and XtrovertNTnormalfag
it's more schizo than autismo here
Downloadfile12

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Latvianchud185, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
Not true, autism is a spectrum. It manifests differently for everyone. A common symptom of autism is hyper fixation. It's common for autists to be obsessed with very specific things. For some it's looks. No two cases of autism are alike

you should've known this as someone who claims to be autistic
it being a spectrum by definition means that they're rather stereotypical, otherwise it would just be different diagnoses.

autists are variations of the same thing, almost all of them have roughly the same issues.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, NZb6Air and XtrovertNTnormalfag
I’m just an abused dog, tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, deadstock, RealNinja and 2 others
it being a spectrum by definition means that they're rather stereotypical, otherwise it would just be different diagnoses.

autists are variations of the same thing, almost all of them have roughly the same issues.
The symptoms are similar but the way they're expressed is different. The symptom of hyper fixation, for example, almost all autists have it but not all of them are obsessed with the same thing, are they.

Also what you said is not true tbh. Some are agressive, some are chill. Some are retarded, some are not... etc. and that's why it's a spectrum

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Judas Froome and Suns9999
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: They_are_all_whores, moredatesmorerapes, thereallegend and 7 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: psychomandible, FaceandBBC, Suns9999 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, EverythingMattersCel, PROMETHEUS and 3 others
I see people I know to be autistic at the climbing gym. They're mostly happy-go-lucky nerds with a large friend circle. They have no trouble dating because they're happy with 3/10 nerdlet girls.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, RealNinja and Suns9999
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores, try2beme, Suns9999 and 1 other person
idk blud I've dated an iqmaxxed autistic girl (real, not larp fakefemcel tiktok shit) and a couple months ago she was posting instagram stories about how Grace Kelly was so harmonic and proportional with good ratios :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Suns9999
Ong I’m very nt and I dont doubt most people here are too. I’m not good socially but social incompetence does not equal autism. The reason I’m socially awkward is because I’m ugly and have little experience talking to people in real life, not because I’m autistic. I’m sure many people who use this forum are in the same situation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores and Suns9999
Ong I’m very nt and I dont doubt most people here are too. I’m not good socially but social incompetence does not equal autism. The reason I’m socially awkward is because I’m ugly and have little experience talking to people in real life, not because I’m autistic. I’m sure many people who use this forum are in the same situation.
I am very confident that the only reason I am bad socially is because I lack experience because I talk like a normal person online (since I have a lot of experience talking online). If I was autistic I would be weird online as well.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme

u literally see autistic people looking in their eyes

I might be projecting (which is typical NPD behavior) but most users here might just have NPD and other comorbid disorders. They want to be worshipped essentially and it’s never enough

How is that lifefuel?
I just said that vast majority of org. users are physically deformed and that is the reason why they are here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Goth
@Orc
Autism is a spectrum disorder on some ppl it’s barely noticeable irl (like me).