If you are smashing in 2023.....

heedandfail

heedandfail

Bronze
If you're getting any action at all through dating apps in 2023 you are looksmaxing. The dating market has doubled in hypergamy, if you are getting any ass at all, I dont care if you'r smashing ltb. If you are getting any ass at all in 2023 especially through dating apps, you are pretty good looking. This is a good sign of your looks. LTB are not going for anything less than HTN. Hypergamy. Use this as your looks scale.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, latincell95, Clown Show and 7 others
thank you

• +1
Reactions: heedandfail
pretty true honestly

• +1
pretty true honestly
It is true. If you’re actually in the game rn you know that it was crazy in 2020. But recently, like last year and a half hypergamy has almost doubled. If you are getting ass in 2023, specifically casual sex, you look pretty good.

It is true. If you’re actually in the game rn you know that it was crazy in 2020. But recently, like last year and a half hypergamy has almost doubled. If you are getting ass in 2023, specifically casual sex, you look pretty good.
This does not apply to my homeland of Uruguay (whitest country in south America no cap). Looksmined inkwells are getting mad poon (jfl) left and right. @slop slinger

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
If you're getting any action at all through dating apps in 2023 you are looksmaxing. The dating market has doubled in hypergamy, if you are getting any ass at all, I dont care if you'r smashing ltb. If you are getting any ass at all in 2023 especially through dating apps, you are pretty good looking. This is a good sign of your looks. LTB are not going for anything less than HTN. Hypergamy. Use this as your looks scale.
Depends on if your dumpster diving tho. Some ltb white foid whose 145 lbs / 66 kg and 5ft 3 /160cm

And this other Hispanic foid whose like 150 lbs/ 68 kg and 5ft 5 /165cm

Both were down to hang and showed lot of interest ( were sexual in convos saying they wanted to sleep with me ) but I felt they were chubby so didn't add them.

I only added them cause I thought they were slim but only their faces were . The lower body like a lot of other foids was fat , which is why I ask for their weight and I can analyze if it's good based on their height .

One really cute white foid I hanged out with brutally unadded me after we hanged .

She was 5ft/152 cm and 100 lbs /45kg

Was very depressing after I got blocked but such is the brutal reality of hypergamy . Why smash when she has a billion options waiting .

That's why I feel cold approach can be useful esp if they don't use online dating. You can possibly find some women with a much lower potential dating pool and see sucess from their .

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Keep grinding keep hustling shoot for your dreams

i never slay never get iois i’m just truecel

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98
yeah i can get sex pretty easily but i still dont call myself chad

Depends on if your dumpster diving tho. Some ltb white foid whose 145 lbs / 66 kg and 5ft 3 /160cm

And this other Hispanic foid whose like 150 lbs/ 68 kg and 5ft 5 /165cm

Both were down to hang and showed lot of interest ( were sexual in convos saying they wanted to sleep with me ) but I felt they were chubby so didn't add them.

I only added them cause I thought they were slim but only their faces were . The lower body like a lot of other foids was fat , which is why I ask for their weight and I can analyze if it's good based on their height .

One really cute white foid I hanged out with brutally unadded me after we hanged .

She was 5ft/152 cm and 100 lbs /45kg

Was very depressing after I got blocked but such is the brutal reality of hypergamy . Why smash when she has a billion options waiting .

That's why I feel cold approach can be useful esp if they don't use online dating. You can possibly find some women with a much lower potential dating pool and see sucess from their .
So you didn’t fuck any of them? With women it doesn’t matter if you don’t fuck. They are that fickle. I don’t care if she’s saying all the shit she wants to do to you, If you are not fucking it don’t matter. You should’ve smashed those other two at least one. But even then, they might not have fucked you depending on how you were in person. You need to have looks but also able to escalate and go for the kill when it matters. You have to be the full package in 2023

Dudes should be grateful cause 99% of men aren't getting shit

• +1
Dudes should be grateful cause 99% of men aren't getting shit
This what most dudes fail to realize. The average guy ain’t getting shit idgaf if he in a relationship. Pity sex and starfish sex, when they happen once in a blue moon, ain’t shit. Average guy is not getting casual sex or shit at all this is the truth. This is how Ik most guys here ain’t even playing the game, too disconnected from the reality. It’s easy to tell who has skin in the game and who don’t

So you didn’t fuck any of them? With women it doesn’t matter if you don’t fuck. They are that fickle. I don’t care if she’s saying all the shit she wants to do to you, If you are not fucking it don’t matter. You should’ve smashed those other two at least one. But even then, they might not have fucked you depending on how you were in person. You need to have looks but also able to escalate and go for the kill when it matters. You have to be the full package in 2023
I agree that women can say one thing and then flake , and they were kinda chubby so hence why I ain't pursuing them. Just want a cute slim foid tbh

I only want cute slim white or latina pussy but gotta be very thin. I don't give a fuck about tits or ass. It's nice to have but def ain't a need.