If you are still a virgin by 18 it's over srs

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Jfl at this "it's not over until late 20's" coping nonsense. Perhaps that was true in the past but foids are so slutty now that it's just not something that still holds up anymore. Male chads now lose their virginity between the age of 12-15. If you haven't gotten any sexual attention from women by the time of your late teens nothing will ever change. The years 12-17 will show you just how much women value you sexually. If you are 18 or so and still haven't gotten laid there is 80+% chance that it's already over for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846, Deleted member 616, Demir and 6 others
Cope , gandy lost his virginity at 21

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, uns0l1cited, owlofathena and 19 others
Brutal for virgins

I have a year left boyo

• JFL
Reactions: haircutcel, Demir, ElliotRodgerJr and 5 others
that is my plan. im 17 i will leanmaxx for a year and if nothing happens im ending this joke

• +1
Reactions: zeshama and Nosecel9000
that is my plan. im 17 i will leanmaxx for a year and if nothing happens im ending this joke

I am 28. At this point I don't even really care. I just rant on forums to let of some steam.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1464, AdamLanza and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1464, Jack and 3 others
The years 12-17 will show you just how much women value you sexually.
This is retarded.

I did well in Highschool and am basically an 'Incel'(I.E. cant get laid off attraction now and am completely invisible) at 24 because I grew horribly wrong afterwards. Also, with Tinder, InstaGram, SnapChat the standards just increase every day.

This is retarded.

I did well in Highschool and am basically an 'Incel'(I.E. cant get laid off attraction now and am completely invisible) at 24 because I grew horribly wrong afterwards. Also, with Tinder, InstaGram, SnapChat the standards just increase every day.

What does "did well at high school" mean? And just lol if you think "bad growth" is the reason women don't look at you anymore Standards just got higher.

Actually the reason it is over if you're a virgin at 18 is because you lost out on crucial social development during your teenage years. Some people are able to ascend but that's a small percentage. Most people are gonna be a weirdo for life. You'll also never regain the development you should've had no matter what you do.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 616 and BigBoy
What does "did well at high school" mean? And just lol if you think "bad growth" is the reason women don't look at you anymore Standards just got higher.
I had a lot of girls into me.

And, didnt you just contradict your post? You said that your sex life between 12-17 determine your sex life later on, then said even though I did well between those ages I do poorly now because standards are higher.

He probably never tried he would be of the small percentage that wasnt as interested
Actually the reason it is over if you're a virgin at 18 is because you lost out on crucial social development during your teenage years. Some people are able to ascend but that's a small percentage. Most people are gonna be a weirdo for life. You'll also never regain the development you should've had no matter what you do.
No social development for your face

Last edited:
Bro I’m so mad because my parents used to tease me for liking girls when I was younger, so I avoided girls to avoid getting teased by my parents growing up. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Chuck14 and UglyMan
You said that at 18+ there is 20% chance of not being over. So how do you feel contradicting yourself?

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and BigBoy
You said that at 18+ there is 20% chance of not being over. So how do you feel contradicting yourself?

jfl at thinking you will be the exception to the rule. Sometimes chads or semi-chads are locationcels so they don't get laid as early as they would otherwise. But most of the time people fail to get laid because they are betas that women don't like.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
jfl at thinking you will be the exception to the rule. Sometimes chads or semi-chads are locationcels so they don't get laid as early as they would otherwise. But most of the time people fail to get laid because they are betas that women don't like.

i ascended 2 months ago at 22. You still didnt explain to me how do you feel contradicting yourself.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
i think the most part of why it is over is,
the youth, mainly adolescent would be the best period for best fullfillness.
and after losing that period, experiences will be not that good and you've already lost the years to enjoy so you gotta catch up.

gandy is relatable, that's why he deserves his throne as the PSL God and saviour.

• Love it
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1106
NT social circle is EVERYTHING

i ascended 2 months ago at 22. You still didnt explain to me how do you feel contradicting yourself.

Did you ascend though? What counts as ascending? If you spend your entire live sexless and then get laid once after super amounts of effort how are you still not a beta?

if ur sub5 it's over no matter how NT u may be. you'll have friends but pussy
False, with a social circle and alcohol combined a sub 5 still has a chance at hookups with average chicks

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
False, with a social circle and alcohol combined a sub 5 still has a chance at hookups with average chicks
maybe if you play numbers game, but even then it's not necessarily worth it considering how you can looksmax instead or get a prestigious job. and let's not forget how it can affect your mental health with the amount of brutality you'd have to face.

It's just not worth it.

I lost it just after i turned 16 which was still before most people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
"beta"

after seeing this word, this thread is retarded by default

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and SayNoToRotting
gandy is relatable, that's why he deserves his throne as the PSL God and saviour.
Imagine how blackpilled he must be to go from fat loser who's invisible to women, to international male model superstar who gets laid daily

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas
I think I have hope for my 20s. I just look extremely young and developed late than most boys, so I should be more good looking when I'm 20 and have a chance.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
I am cursed to be a truecel, no wonder I am khhv

Lmao lost my virginity at 16

Imagine how blackpilled he must be to go from fat loser who's invisible to women, to international male model superstar who gets laid daily

Gandy wasn’t fat?

Did you ascend though? What counts as ascending? If you spend your entire live sexless and then get laid once after super amounts of effort how are you still not a beta?

went on tinder, matched with a 19 yo foid, went out with her 4 days later, had sex 3 days after and now we fucked so many times that i lost the count

You still didnt answer my question

Cope, I was a virgin when I turned 18 and now I am not.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
ero2jjk-gif.96842

• +1
Reactions: Demir and Traxanas
Jfl at this "it's not over until late 20's" coping nonsense. Perhaps that was true in the past but foids are so slutty now that it's just not something that still holds up anymore. Male chads now lose their virginity between the age of 12-15. If you haven't gotten any sexual attention from women by the time of your late teens nothing will ever change. The years 12-17 will show you just how much women value you sexually. If you are 18 or so and still haven't gotten laid there is 80+% chance that it's already over for you.
Keep coping bro . I lost mine at 14 LOL . Zyzz lost his after 18

Over for me then

I blame society

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
gigacope. More than half the guys at my high school graduated as virgins.

• Woah
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
The only way to know if it's over is to post on the Ratings section of this website.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I’m coping with the fact that as a kid I was pretty NT and popular so I could go back to that level after I make some changes in my life and practice my social skills. It’s probably just cope at this point though

Cope. He said he had his first GIRLFRIEND at 21.
He probably fucked at least 5 to 10 bitches before having a gf.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
My cope is that nothing in life can really live up to my high standards for sexual experience.

I have been desperate for love since I was 13 years old, but I never wanted to settle for someone I knew in real life, I never really fell in love.

And I am also not in for quick P in Vs, I want it to be special.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Demir and UglyMan
most got laid in college is what I'm saying. 18 is far from over

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )

What is a virgin though? Most of these guys probably got at least blown.