If you are unattractive how come you havnt roped yet?

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
I need to now

I need to later

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
I’m so adhd from all the easy dopamine from my phone, computer, games, that I literally don’t want to rope because being dead seems boring. Jfl.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: UglyMan, Deleted member 1464, norwoodreaper and 9 others
I’m so adhd from all the easy dopamine from my phone, computer, games, that I literally don’t want to rope because being dead seems boring. Jfl.

yes especially when u know this is ur only life, why would u be dead instead enjoying with what u got left

• +1
Reactions: Usum and Pendejo
yes especially when u know this is ur on life beeing on earth why would u rather be dead then enjoy what u got

There is not much to enjoy when you are unattractive.
I enjoy food, alcohol and gaming but outside of that its pretty horrible.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
i have hiv to spread

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: StoicNihilist, shimada and Deleted member 1089
scared of hellfire tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Usum, Deleted member 685, Krezo and 1 other person
Ritalincel

yes especially when u know this is ur only life, why would u be dead instead enjoying with what u got left
This. I also have built up a nice savings from NEETbux. I'm comfy af. Part of me wishes I wasn't because I should be dead, like my counselor Debra wants.

scared of hellfire tbh
Religion is cope made up by some bitter incel who just wants to believe the Chad who fucked his wife will be punished for it some day.

This. If you try to be successful in real life as a subhuman you'll have suicide thoughts because you're destined to fail. But in the virtual world you can succeed, and easily succeed. Lifefuel.

if someone is unnatractive to the point of wanting to off himself, there's surgery.
surgery isn't an extreme solution, everyone should be getting it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
This. If you try to be successful in real life as a subhuman you'll have suicide thoughts because you're destined to fail. But in the virtual world you can succeed, and easily succeed. Lifefuel.
yTfjckT.jpg
s

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo
if someone is unnatractive to the point of wanting to off himself, there's surgery.
surgery isn't an extreme solution, everyone should be getting it
It costs a shit ton. The surgery that I desperately need costs at least 80k. How are you supposed to afford it when you're young and have a wageslave job? You can also say goodbye to family because they'll think you're crazy.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Religion is cope made up by some bitter incel who just wants to believe the Chad who fucked his wife will be punished for it some day.
im too brainwashed to leave mate. it never began for terroristcels

I do9nt care anymore I reached the point of insanity and no return,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089 and Deleted member 685
i hope for moneymax and realizing at my copes. Also i like to dream about being chad. It keeps me going. Thinking about my oneits chasing me... Ahhh

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
It costs a shit ton. The surgery that I desperately need costs at least 80k. How are you supposed to afford it when you're young and have a wageslave job? You can also say goodbye to family because they'll think you're crazy.
80K? Wtf even jaw surgery doesn't cost that much.
You can travel anyway, surgeries cost a few grands in europe

IMG 20190826 222924

• Woah
Reactions: Pendejo
I’m scared of death bro...

You still going on about LL? you are legit a mental cel

No rope for my face.

i still have hope bro

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
i have hiv to spread

Do you really have HIV? You want to wage biological ER motherfucker? Let me tell you how.

1. First step, get some clean syringes from a needle exchange. Learn how to poke a vein and draw blood. Blood is what will almost for sure spread it. Not spit or anything like that.

2. You should start delivering pizza's and every order you deliver inject just a tiny bit of blood into a few slices. Just a drop, so they wont notice anything too off about the pizza.

3. You will probably infect dozens at least with HIV. Maybe upwards of 100 before being suspected. The virus can lay dormant and asymptomatic for quite some time, giving you a large window to reek viral havoc in your city.

You're all probably paranoid as fuck right now about delivery pizza now, huh?

... I'm just kidding dude... please don't do this...

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel
Do you really have HIV? You want to wage biological ER motherfucker? Let me tell you how.

1. First step, get some clean syringes from a needle exchange. Learn how to poke a vein and draw blood. Blood is what will almost for sure spread it. Not spit or anything like that.

2. You should start delivering pizza's and every order you deliver inject just a tiny bit of blood into a few slices. Just a drop, so they wont notice anything too off about the pizza.

3. You will probably infect dozens at least with HIV. Maybe upwards of 100 before being suspected. The virus can lay dormant and asymptomatic for quite some time, giving you a large window to reek viral havoc in your city.

insanguinates me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
YWJHTjv.gif

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
im just chilling as always

insanguinates me

It doesn't have to be much blood, and you dont have to poke an artery or anything like that. An HIV positive person can literally poke thier finger with a hypodermic needle and infect someone with a little drop of blood on thier food.

I should also add only a complete fucking psychopath would do this.

It doesn't have to be much blood, and you dont have to poke an artery or anything like that. An HIV positive person can literally poke thier finger with a hypodermic needle and infect someone with a little drop of blood on thier food.
PinPricks me

That's an opportunity that you were given not to waste your time on women (which all married men can confirm if honest).
Build yourself a real life. There are no genes to pass on for those who know about genetics.
Time to overcome your biological urges now non relevant to be at the top of the evolution scheme.
Meditate => Epigenetics on steroids => superhuman.
Problem is, at this point, you won't be attracted by women anymore. Problem solved.
No kidding.

P.S.: Women love supernatural. See Gurus for the worst part of it.

Last edited: