If you are under 15 you should:

hardestmfintheroom

hardestmfintheroom

right pocket got money left pocket cocaine
First i would like to say that this is a water thread, AKA common knowledge that everybody knows , im just making this post for the Rating section.
-First of all, fix your posture ( chin tucks, proper sleep posture )

Forward head posture

You dont want to look like the average reddit/midwest emo boy guitar player, you look both retarded and it causes neck pain, and problems in the joint, nerves and muscles behind your neck
15 16 WEB

Proper Sleep Posture:

LBP e book 002 min 1 e1532728088970

You must sleep on your back, the reason its it keeps your body and spine on a straight posture and distributes the body weight evenly preventing assymetries.

Woman Sleeping880x555

Side sleeping is also a good alternative if you find back sleeping uncomfortable, just make sure to change sides each night to prevent assymetries ( sleeping on only one side will create assymetries on your face )

( Also make sure to watch this sleepmaxxing guide, its an amazing thread on how to sleep properly )

Thread 'The Sleepmaxxing Playbook: understand why and how to have the best deep night rest possible with this value-packed sleep megaguide' https://looksmax.org/threads/the-sl...ith-this-value-packed-sleep-megaguide.718344/

2. Gymcelling:

-You should 100% no matter what start gymmaxxing. Why?, simply because it is the most effective and easiest way to improve your SMV and your overall attractiveness.

Greg Plitt

(Using Greg Plitt as an example, YES he does have amazing body genetics and uses steroids , but as you can see his body makes up almost if not entirely for his face)

Screenshot 20231018 205504 Reddit

Heres another example of a guy who went from looking like a homosexual twink, to a more decent looking person ( yes i know hes not ugly and his face is fine. But clearly getting a bigger body makes him look better )
Progresspic

In this example you can see how this guy went from Subhuman to LTN ( hes still ugly as shit, but obviously looks better fit than skinny fat).

3. Have a social life:

-I know, to some people making friends its hard (sometimes because of your attitude, sometimes because you are too subhuman, or even sometimes because you are too autistic) but even then you HAVE to at least get yourself a friend to talk with.

Adam Jackson

(here im using a group of subhuman indians to give you hope to some of you)

Having a social circle/group its a good way of meeting people and not feeling like blowing your head off, if you are at least average looking-good looking it can help you to meet girls ( the friend group in this case must have girls obviously lmfao, dont expect to meet girls in a autistic friend group were faggots only talk about football ).

4. Heightmaxxing:

-I know i will get a lot of comments of people calling cope or dnr, but if you are serious about looksmaxxing ( specially at young age ) YOU MUST focus on improving your genetic height ( obviously, hgh and Aromasin wont make you grow till like 6'4 if you have small parents, BUT it will definitely make you surpass your genetic height *if* your growth plates are open).

Anyways this would be the end of the thread, this is my first thread..hoping and going to make the effort to make better guides on better topics :).

Here im just going to tag @EnglandBadman because he makes some good ass threads and its funny.

Attachments

• Greg_Plitt.jpg
    Greg_Plitt.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: socialcel, svlz, Deleted member 51727 and 7 others
Still not a reason to not go to the gym lmfao, any progress you make its good
that won't matter boyo if ur subhuman congratulations now ur jacked and still subhuman

that won't matter boyo if ur subhuman congratulations now ur jacked and still subhuman
Dude if you are truly, truly subhuman like the guy in the picture, only thing that will make your face look better its getting surgeries..in the example of that chinese guy we can both clearly see and agree that having a fit body ( hes not even gymmaxxed still ) makes him look way better than being a skinny fat subhuman

Dude if you are truly, truly subhuman like the guy in the picture, only thing that will make your face look better its getting surgeries..in the example of that chinese guy we can both clearly see and agree that having a fit body ( hes not even gymmaxxed still ) makes him look way better than being a skinny fat subhuman
eh true

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
cardio + meditation

LoL
Imagine being under 15 and caring about this
Over for your mind fucked by internet
OVERRRR
NEVER BEGAN

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and zura
Side sleeping is the most natural for humans and imo ideal. Just make sure you don’t only use one side

• +1
Side sleeping is the most natural for humans and imo ideal. Just make sure you don’t only use one side
Make sure to sleep with a pillow in between your legs if side sleeping. It will help align your hips/spine bones and prevent back pain when you wake up

• +1
Jfl at going to the gym if under 18, u r risking wasting igf1 on muscle rather than bone, remember there is no magic in this world.

Last edited:
Jfl at going to the gym if under 18, u r risking wasting if1 on muscle rather than bone, remember there is no magic in this world.
If you were meant to be tall, the IGF will still go towards height as per your genes instructions.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and hardestmfintheroom
If you were meant to be tall, the IGF will still go towards height as per your genes instructions.

it could still cuck u of some height, height mogs muscle always, u don't need muscle at any age for slaying

• +1
  • +1
First i would like to say that this is a water thread, AKA common knowledge that everybody knows , im just making this post for the Rating section.
-First of all, fix your posture ( chin tucks, proper sleep posture )

View attachment 2499132
You dont want to look like the average reddit/midwest emo boy guitar player, you look both retarded and it causes neck pain, and problems in the joint, nerves and muscles behind your neck
View attachment 2499138
Proper Sleep Posture:

View attachment 2499143

You must sleep on your back, the reason its it keeps your body and spine on a straight posture and distributes the body weight evenly preventing assymetries.

View attachment 2499146
Side sleeping is also a good alternative if you find back sleeping uncomfortable, just make sure to change sides each night to prevent assymetries ( sleeping on only one side will create assymetries on your face )

( Also make sure to watch this sleepmaxxing guide, its an amazing thread on how to sleep properly )

Thread 'The Sleepmaxxing Playbook: understand why and how to have the best deep night rest possible with this value-packed sleep megaguide' https://looksmax.org/threads/the-sl...ith-this-value-packed-sleep-megaguide.718344/

2. Gymcelling:

-You should 100% no matter what start gymmaxxing. Why?, simply because it is the most effective and easiest way to improve your SMV and your overall attractiveness.

View attachment 2499161
(Using Greg Plitt as an example, YES he does have amazing body genetics and uses steroids , but as you can see his body makes up almost if not entirely for his face)

View attachment 2499164
Heres another example of a guy who went from looking like a homosexual twink, to a more decent looking person ( yes i know hes not ugly and his face is fine. But clearly getting a bigger body makes him look better )
View attachment 2499165
In this example you can see how this guy went from Subhuman to LTN ( hes still ugly as shit, but obviously looks better fit than skinny fat).

3. Have a social life:

-I know, to some people making friends its hard (sometimes because of your attitude, sometimes because you are too subhuman, or even sometimes because you are too autistic) but even then you HAVE to at least get yourself a friend to talk with.

View attachment 2499168
(here im using a group of subhuman indians to give you hope to some of you)

Having a social circle/group its a good way of meeting people and not feeling like blowing your head off, if you are at least average looking-good looking it can help you to meet girls ( the friend group in this case must have girls obviously lmfao, dont expect to meet girls in a autistic friend group were faggots only talk about football ).

4. Heightmaxxing:

-I know i will get a lot of comments of people calling cope or dnr, but if you are serious about looksmaxxing ( specially at young age ) YOU MUST focus on improving your genetic height ( obviously, hgh and Aromasin wont make you grow till like 6'4 if you have small parents, BUT it will definitely make you surpass your genetic height *if* your growth plates are open).

Anyways this would be the end of the thread, this is my first thread..hoping and going to make the effort to make better guides on better topics :).

Here im just going to tag @EnglandBadman because he makes some good ass threads and its funny.
Gymcelling is the least important out of these

even if you're truly subhuman you can still benefit from going to the gym cause it makes you healthier and so better-prepared for any hardmaxxing you might do in the future. For example being in good physical shape is essential to minimize LL risks, and having low body fat for face surgeries. But I don't think full-blown gymceling is good if you're below 18, just some sports.

Last edited:
Pasikark

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Should not gymcel before 18 unless ur turbo manlet or desperately need to compensate a body halo

wait gymaxxing reduces height? im 15 rn and have been gymmaxing for like 10 months, me and my twin used to be the same height all our lives but now im an inch and a half taller, we have similar diet and sleep schedule so im guessing gymmaxing helped cuz he dosent gymmaxx

nobody here is under 15 nigga

Anyone under 15 should get off this site and stay the hell away from drugs.