If you are under 5ft10 your only hope is moving to Asia

saga

saga

Iron
In the west if you are under 6ft you get heightmogged EVERY TIME you go outside. You see 6'2 skelly teenagers with a baby face that look more dominant than you because they happen to be a few inches taller. It's humiliating. If you are alone with a woman, she doesn't notice it, but around taller men, which will happen because there's a lot of 6'2> freaks nowadays, it will be like you don't even exist. There's no frame that will help you, unless your shoulders are so broad you need to turn sideways to pass through a door. The only solution for us manlets is getting a gf and moving to Asia where every man is a 5'5 deformed goblin so she will never have a reason to cheat on you or just getting a native asian gf.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Stopping@Nothing19, turkproducer and 13 others
Don't go to North China though. The zoomers there are getting kinda tall.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Deleted member 5608, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 4 others
Just date short girls. Fugly idiot that happens to be tall does worse than shorter guy with good face and status in general.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 11675, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
Just date short girls. Fugly idiot that happens to be tall does worse than shorter guy with good face and status in general.
Unless you are Chad she will eventually meet a taller man that looks as good as you or better and then it's over.

There's no place as well if you go to northen china or korea. The only hope is going south east asia where is the last manlet's world

• +1
Reactions: saga
Holy shit this is the most pathetic thing I’ve ever seen in my life
I can hear you hyperventilating through my screen while you notice only people taller than yourself and your cuck brain filters everyone else out

I wonder if you’d rope when you realize that a manlet chad has a better life than you would ever have at like 6’5”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, tombradylover, mehman and 26 others
Thats correct, but as a short guy that gets girls I can tell you that she will bring this topic up, tease you, will chose her shoes based on your height, will think about how her family/friends see your height etc

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 10782, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Unless you are Chad she will eventually meet a taller man that looks as good as you or better and then it's over.
Not really. Only if she is similar to you in SMV, which is comprised of many other things than your heights / looks. Further, in a relationship, you can manipulate the power balance further to avoid being dumped.

If you're a 5'8 guy with a huge social circle, good looking (in comparison to her) and a well paying job and fully looksmaxxed, how the fk she gonna be willing to throw away the best man she will ever get because some slightly better looking dude is willing to fk, just cause he is taller?

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Effortless, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Thats correct, but as a short guy that gets girls I can tell you that she will bring this topic up, tease you, will chose her shoes based on your height, will think about how her family/friends see your height etc
Yeah but thats also cause she isn't that much shorter than you. If the girl is 4'10-5'4, and you're 5'8 or something, then she likely wont see it as an issue.

As for the teasing and shit, thats probably just to gauge reaction at the beginning of the relationship. Can be easily squashed.

Not really. Only if she is similar to you in SMV, which is comprised of many other things than your heights / looks. Further, in a relationship, you can manipulate the power balance further to avoid being dumped.

If you're a 5'8 guy with a huge social circle, good looking (in comparison to her) and a well paying job and fully looksmaxxed, how the fk she gonna be willing to throw away the best man she will ever get because some slightly better looking dude is willing to fk, just cause he is taller?
She will gold digging you while getting fucked by tall chads

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
There's no place as well if you go to northen china or korea. The only hope is going south east asia where is the last manlet's world
Jfl, the average height for young people there is like 5'8"-5'9" max, they're not that tall.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Just tell half of the population to move to other country theory.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 5608 and 15 others
wear lifts, many asians are wearing it

182cm, I have one more decade before it's over for me

• +1
Reactions: onfiresems, TUSSELEIF and HighIQcel
Jfl, the average height for young people there is like 5'8"-5'9" max, they're not that tall.
Ive been in korea but 'average street height' is +6ft there. You'd be surprised. I guess short guys dont come to downtown but rot in their room to play video games

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 11675, Deleted member 12165 and 3 others
Ive been in korea but 'average street height' is +6ft there. You'd be surprised. I guess short guys dont come to downtown but rot in their room to play video games
Huge cope lmao

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 11675 and Deleted member 10104
Pure fucking retardation with this forum when it comes to height, if ur average 5'8-5'10 you will still slay with a good face after a certain height face literally takes over and becomes far more important, jfl if you think zac fucking efron will need to move to Asia to slay. As long as you are not shorter than the average woman she'll care more about face. Only 15% of the us is 6' and above, 3% is 6'2, so that height is already rare.Now you need a good looking face which is even rarer and it's even more narrowed down, most girls won't find a good face + good height + good dick size because that's literally 0.01% of the world jfl. They'll do with a good face, average dick size and decent height 3 or 4 inches taller than her maybe even 2. Granted being taller is better but you need face for it to work.
Holy shit this is the most pathetic thing I’ve ever seen in my life
I can hear you hyperventilating through my screen while you notice only people taller than yourself and your cuck brain filters everyone else out

I wonder if you’d rope when you realize that a manlet chad has a better life than you would ever have at like 6’5”

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, .👽., Effortless and 4 others
The problem is not that the guys are 6.0.6.5.. Problem is that even girls are gettting taller... There are more 175cm-178cm girls than 160-170cm.

• Hmm...
Reactions: onfiresems
In the west if you are under 6ft you get heightmogged EVERY TIME you go outside. You see 6'2 skelly teenagers with a baby face that look more dominant than you because they happen to be a few inches taller. It's humiliating. If you are alone with a woman, she doesn't notice it, but around taller men, which will happen because there's a lot of 6'2> freaks nowadays, it will be like you don't even exist. There's no frame that will help you, unless your shoulders are so broad you need to turn sideways to pass through a door. The only solution for us manlets is getting a gf and moving to Asia where every man is a 5'5 deformed goblin so she will never have a reason to cheat on you or just getting a native asian gf.
im 5,11.5 its OVER

(jfl pubertycels), sleeping and exercise is legit for height, I thought it was over at 5'9 but then I was consistent with my sleep routine when I was 17 for a couple months and literally grew to almost 6 feet and it was directly correlated with going to bed earlier and doing calisthenics. I might still grow but my schedule is shit again. This could be cope for having a late growth spurt, but I think it's legit just from all the evidence and health benefits of sleep to release T and HGH.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: onfiresems and bddmaxxed
In the meantime you write this 5'9" Chad fucks your mom and oneitis in the ass in a threesome.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, volcelfatcel, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
Although height is a big halo, it is not a requirement unless you live in the Netherlands. Because in a country like Canada or the USA, the average height for women is 5 foot 4, and so if you're 5 foot 9 then it's enough.

Some short women only want to date tall men and most taller women only want to date men who are taller than themselves, but if you look at the majority of women, this isn't the case. So although men like me will get access to more opportunities, shorter men won't be left with nothing.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
*Manlet giggles at your cope while he fucks your oneitis"

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and HighIQcel
I'm sorry to tell you moving to asia is not saving your ass, unless you compare to malnourished old farmer, average height of zoomer in major Asia cities around 5'7 to 5'10.

You probably better off build a midget community at a private island and live there with them.

Dumbest incel shit I've ever read. I'm 5'10 and I can pull most of the top looking girls in my country even though it's in the top 5 countries in the world height-wise. Face + status is all that matters, just find a shorter or equal height girl and you are good. 6'+ girls are rare unless you live in the Netherlands.

• +1
Reactions: mehman and AsGoodAsItGets
5e6bd16af3305.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, Effortless and AsGoodAsItGets
Jfl i guess you're a manlet and wanna deny that gooks are much taller than you
I'm 180 cm, that's like the exact average for young men where I live. Fuck off with that "street height" bs, the average young chink/gook isn't taller than 5'9". We have loads of them in my uni and they are noticeably shorter than Whites.

I'm 180 cm, that's like the exact average for young men where I live. Fuck off with that "street height" bs, the average young chink/gook isn't taller than 5'9". We have loads of them in my uni and they are noticeably shorter than Whites.
Pfff i didnt say all asians are tall but only northen chinese and korean. Just as europeans have different average heights in different regions, asians have different average heights. What if someone says "europeans are short" after visiting Portugal? Thats stupid af lmao

Pfff i didnt say all asians are tall but only northen chinese and korean. Just as europeans have different average heights in different regions, asians have different average heights. What if someone says "europeans are short" after visiting Portugal? Thats stupid af lmao
Portuguese people are the shortest in Europe yet they're just as tall as the tallest Asians, that tells a lot.

Portuguese people are the shortest in Europe yet they're just as tall as the tallest Asians, that tells a lot.
Yeah portugal is slightly shorter than them. But as 5'9 which is just average, you get height mogged a lot in those countries especially in downtowns. There's not many safe lands for manlets (below 5'10) even in east asia

I’m 5’9, never felt this. Maybe your just a framecel
3C51D321 C18D 43BF A0FF 62E246547EF1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Jfl i guess you're a manlet and wanna deny that gooks are much taller than you
I've been to Korea and they weren't much taller than other insectoids.

I'm sorry to tell you moving to asia is not saving your ass, unless you compare to malnourished old farmer, average height of zoomer in major Asia cities around 5'7 to 5'10.

You probably better off build a midget community at a private island and live there with them.
Is that supposed to be tall? Gook cope.

im 5,11.5 its OVER

(jfl pubertycels), sleeping and exercise is legit for height, I thought it was over at 5'9 but then I was consistent with my sleep routine when I was 17 for a couple months and literally grew to almost 6 feet and it was directly correlated with going to bed earlier and doing calisthenics. I might still grow but my schedule is shit again. This could be cope for having a late growth spurt, but I think it's legit just from all the evidence and health benefits of sleep to release T and HGH.
lifefuel tbh all I need is 2 inches growth + 1 inch I'll gain from posturemaxxing

I am 179cm in Italy and heightmog most of guys as old as me

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and AsGoodAsItGets
I am 179cm in Italy and heightmog most of guys as old as me
Nah bro last time this aspie bro science forum told me they saw guys at 6'1 every time they went outside in Europe. Can't trust statistics anymore jfl. Also good height, 180cm is pretty perfect ngl for most women mirin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 11675, Deleted member 10367 and 2 others
180cm is enough.

Btw the thought of changing your location to get women is fucked up

• +1
dating shorter girls is cope^2

girls are blackpilled and see that they need a son who is 6' in order to pass down her genes

They aim for 6'3+ to compensate for their 5'4 ass

180cm is enough.

Btw the thought of changing your location to get women is fucked up
If you are at least 173cm you are fine, I'm 175-177cm and I tower over everyone in Latin America, average rest of the world and I'm still not done growing. People overrate height too much in this aspie forum. They think the perfect 6'4 Chad with an 8 inch cock is around the corner to steal their gf.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Inquisiting_Vitiate and MiroslavBulldosex
If you are at least 173cm you are fine, I'm 175-177cm and I tower over everyone in Latin America, average rest of the world and I'm still not done growing. People overrate height too much in this aspie forum. They think the perfect 6'4 Chad with an 8 inch cock is around the corner to steal their gf.
Under 180 its getting short tbh, but its different in each Country. I guess men are not very tall in your country, so if you mog most you are fine, dont worry

Under 180 its getting short tbh, but its different in each Country. I guess men are not very tall in your country, so if you mog most you are fine, dont worry
Ngl under 180cm is not short at all, this aspie forum overblows average too much lol. Most girls are 5'3-5'6 at most. Face starts mattering a whole lot more past 5'10 I'd argue even before that at 5'8 or 5'9 which is like 173 cm- 177cm. Unless u live in the Netherlands 5'11 will always be on the above average spectrum in almost every country and tall in some.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11675 and Inquisiting_Vitiate
Just pay Russian surgeon $5 to cut open your legs

@volcelfatcel

Screenshot 20210323 001919 Samsung Internet

Yea in your country its not short but as is said f.e. in europe you would be short

• +1
@volcelfatcel

View attachment 1056277

Yea in your country its not short but as is said f.e. in europe you would be short
In Europe I'd be average in most places 5'10 is literally the standard minimum there, most people are between 5'10 and 5'11.not 6'2 like this aspie forum claims jfl. Again as long as you are taller than the average woman of that country you are usually fine tbh. 16 so I'm not done growing yet could end at 180+ or some shit hopefully.

• +1
Reactions: mehman, LooksOrDeath and .👽.
average height in the u.s is probably 5'8 guys arent that tall just pretty average

Last edited:
average height in the u.s is probably 5'8 guys are that tall pretty average
Average height in us for ethnics is like 5'6 or 5'7, average white guy between 5'8-5'10 seems like