If you are under the age of 25 and want to grow taller? EAT EGGS!!!

B

BetterUnborn

Silver
We all know how important protein is to becoming taller. This is why kids of immigrants in the west grow up much taller than their parents.

However lets be more specific when talking about the quality of protein. Not all protein is created equal. 50 grams of protein from lentils is not the same nutritional value as 50 grams from whole Eggs. The reason is because each protein source has a Digestible Indispensable Amino Acid Score (DIAAS). Remember it’s not how much you but how much you can absorb. The DIAAS accounts for amino acid digestibility at the end of the small intestine, providing a more accurate measure of the amounts of amino acids absorbed by the body and the protein’s contribution to human amino acid and nitrogen requirements.

Eggs have the highest score behind Milk. However most people are partially lactose intolerant which prevents proper absorption. For this reason eggs are a safer bet.

Also Eggs are very crucial to HGH production. Eating eggs can help cause drowsiness and aid sleep because the tryptophan they contain sets the production of melatonin in motion, leading to increased feelings of tiredness

My anecdotal experience. I have 4 brothers and I am the youngest of immigrant parents. My dad is 5’3 and mom is 4’11. Older brothers are no taller than 5’6. They never ate eggs or drank milk. Me oth loved eggs. I grew up to be 6’1.

If you’re younger than 25 you still have some height gains to make.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: xegigi, ParanoidHungLatino, zeshama and 8 others
its too late for 95% of us to grow significantly more with diet alone

• +1
Reactions: ParanoidHungLatino, Dystopian, Deleted member 23530 and 9 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ParanoidHungLatino, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 1901 and 1 other person
I love eggs myself but I don't eat eggs to heightmax. This shit is pure cope after 16-18

I drank milk basically every day when I was growing. I ended at 175 cm

water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20927
I ate tons of eggs since I was a teen, plus other healthy and nutritious foods, I trained hard, took vitamins and supplements, etc. - I grew from 5'3 to 5'5 from 14 to 18. All the other teens were already taller than me at 14, they ate junk food, smoked, drank alcohol, etc. and some grew even taller, it's all genetics!

• +1
Reactions: mogging
I ate tons of eggs since I was a teen, plus other healthy and nutritious foods, I trained hard, took vitamins and supplements, etc. - I grew from 5'3 to 5'5 from 14 to 18. All the other teens were already taller than me at 14, they ate junk food, smoked, drank alcohol, etc. and some grew even taller, it's all genetics!

How was your sleep?

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski, Deprived, ultra18 and 3 others
JUST EAT LOTS OF EGGS IF YOU ARE 24 AND YOU WILL GROW TALLER, BRO!

IT HAS TO BE A LOT BTW

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
That's where you went wrong I believe. Exercising during puberty is stressful for the body, I will give a short historic example to illustrate my point: Remember all those children workers during the industrial revolution working hard manual labor every day? Think they grew up tall when they got older?

The main reason we have grown taller in the west the last 200 years is because of better standard of living aka less physical stressors.

My advice to youngcels from someone with average height parents who was projected to be 5'11 and ended up being 6'4: Light exercise or no excersing, don't lift heavy weights, eat a lot and sleep minimum 10 hours per night. And don't limit your diet, eat everything and as long as you dont get nutritional deficiencies you are good to go.:)

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
That's where you went wrong I believe. Exercising during puberty is stressful for the body, I will give a short historic example to illustrate my point: Remember all those children workers during the industrial revolution working hard manual labor every day? Think they grew up tall when they got older?
I trained from 14 to 18 but not in a stressful way, mostly body exercise - push-ups, pull-ups, crunches, squats, I improvised some weights from bottles and jugs filled with sand, etc. Before that I was also very active, just like the other kids - we played outside, ran, climbed trees, played football, etc. - everyone was much more active back then, but still the height we ended up with was mostly determined by our genetics.
I've seen more than 100 kids growing up from my school, high-school, neighborhood, friends, relatives, etc. and I noticed that the majority reached most of their height at around 14, after that they rarely grew more than an inch or two.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
How many eggs you'd eat a day?

Cope

• +1
Reactions: Ika-Sama
I eat 5 a day and only 187cm

• So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
only eggs u can eat is between my legs pedik

With height, the right perspective is: don't do anything that might prevent you from reaching your potential genetic height, but you can't change your genetic potential

Stupid advice just take hgh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30446