If you are white and support palestine and muzzdogs in general, you deserve to have your head chopped off by abdullah infront of your family

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
same goes for other non muzz/arabs but I dont see them turning up for palestine as much

As a white aryan my full support goes to Israel. I hope they win against gaza once and for all, I dont care about how many casualties it has to take. They are rightfully taking what belongs to them. What is more, I hope they further expand their territory in the middle east, maybe annex south lebanon and syria and repopulate them with jewish settlers. Muzzdogs had been violently expanding and tormenting indigenous white aryan christians for nearly 2 milleniums so its supper necessary that they suffer now, so that the wrongs they did can be undone, even if it is by 1%.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, _MVP_, deadstock and 5 others
same goes for other non muzz/arabs but I dont see them turning up for palestine as much

As a white aryan my full support goes to Israel. I hope they win against gaza once and for all, I dont care about how many casualties it has to take. They are rightfully taking what belongs to them. What is more, I hope they further expand their territory in the middle east, maybe annex south lebanon and syria and repopulate them with jewish settlers. Muzzdogs had been violently expanding and tormenting indigenous white aryan christians for nearly 2 milleniums so its supper necessary that they suffer now, so that the wrongs they did can be undone, even if it is by 1%.
I don't really care about any of them. I just wish Muslims would stop pushing pro-Palestinian propaganda on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and DalitBoss
kike

• +1
Reactions: maarda, Autismcel, egyptianKang and 1 other person
come on guys why can’t we just live in peace and kumbaya! 😇

come on guys why can’t we just live in peace and kumbaya! 😇
piecekeeper-v0-dgb2y1ihggj81.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and liberiangrimreaper
Even on a forum where “BBC” and “JBW” are typed countless times per hour, this is by far the most cucked thing I’ve ever read. Free Palestine.

• JFL
Reactions: Bars, jxck7468 and sportsmogger
Even on a forum where “BBC” and “JBW” are typed countless times per hour, this is by far the most cucked thing I’ve ever read. Free Palestine.
Fuck off my thread and get cancer bitch. Israel has the right to defend itself, Gaza will become the world's largest parking lot, whether u like it or not.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
But Jesus was Palestinian

imagine supporting israel how can u support jews as a blackpilled person

• +1
Reactions: Bars and Whatever
imagine supporting israel how can u support jews as a blackpilled person
I said why I support Israel in OP. This isn't a thread to post your "jews bad because I read it on the internet" NPC dogshit take, so unless you have a counter argument fuck off and get cancer.

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
Imagine caring about that retarded conflict between subhumans

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and DalitBoss
  • +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and Veganist
Fuck off my thread and get cancer bitch. Israel has the right to defend itself, Gaza will become the world's largest parking lot, whether u like it or not.

No, I don’t need to get cancer, you need to cure this cuck mental illness that a lot of white people have that makes them support Israel and the Jews. Myself excluded, my Irish ancestors and relatives knew better than to ever mingle with Jews, let alone support their stupid land grab project for absolutely no reason. You get absolutely nothing out of Jews occupying Palestinian land, but you passionately support it anyways, that makes you a cuck.

If the Palestinians, Lebanese, etc. can continue to keep pressure on Israel, to show the Jews their limits, then they’re protecting the whole world from those fucking monsters. And I thank them for that. They’re doing what the Jews brainwashed entire generations of white people out of and that is not giving the Jews control.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maarda, thebuffdon690, DalitBoss and 1 other person
No, I don’t need to get cancer, you need to cure this cuck mental illness that a lot of white people have that makes them support Israel and the Jews. Myself excluded, my Irish ancestors and relatives knew better than to ever mingle with Jews, let alone support their stupid land grab project for absolutely no reason. You get absolutely nothing out of Jews occupying Palestinian land, but you passionately support it anyways, that makes you a cuck.

If the Palestinians, Lebanese, etc. can continue to keep pressure on Israel, to show the Jews their limits, then they’re protecting the whole world from those fucking monsters. And I thank them for that. They’re doing what the Jews brainwashed entire generations of white people out of and that is not giving the Jews control.
muzzdogs are the ones who have been stealing lands and tormenting the locals now the pendulum swings their way and they cant take it. Are we supposed to forget and forgive ? No thanks.

pisslam's endgoal is to wipe you or convert you but you are from a place with the privilege of not having to deal with muzzdogs genociding your family so you are conveniently ignorant

So in conclusion, fk palestine, godspeed israel.

Not decapitated, but lashed, yes.

imagine sucking jew cock while they actively replace you.

op is either jew or muttoid. no way someone with a white brain is capable of being a giant faggot like this

• +1
Reactions: Bars, Autismcel and Putin

op is either jew or muttoid. no way someone with a white brain is capable of being a giant faggot like this
jews are not replacing you, muzzdogs are

suck dicks for palestine tho

braindead NPC retard

muzzdogs are the ones who have been stealing lands and tormenting the locals now the pendulum swings their way and they cant take it. Are we supposed to forget and forgive ? No thanks.

pisslam's endgoal is to wipe you or convert you but you are from a place with the privilege of not having to deal with muzzdogs genociding your family so you are conveniently ignorant

Muslims steal land and force conversions in places like Sudan and Nigeria. Is that where your family is from? Or India, maybe? Some of the only people other than MAGA boomers who are this insanely pro-Israel are non-Muslim Indians relating it to the Kashmir issue.

In white Aryan countries, the problem is demographic replacement, and we all know who manages that. And they accomplish it through wars that benefit Israel. A free Palestine will mean that Muslims can stay in the Middle East.

muslims turn kids into kebab in england

not too fond of either culture tbh

you say that but then complain when the displaced muslims enter Europe

• +1
Reactions: Whatever

What about the native Jews in Israel?

What about the native Jews in Israel?

They were fine before Zionism. What happens now, I wish them no ill will, but it shouldn’t be up to America and NATO to get called in for the upteenth war against the enemies that they make for themselves.

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss

I agree Muslims are based, even tho I'm not a Muslim. I'm not even religious
Israel is committing genocide against civilians, including children. It is also another puppet of the United States (just like the whole of Europe), which again proves that the United States is the main terrorist country and a threat to humanity.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, Autismcel and DalitBoss

Don't forget who first started stealing other people's lands (colonization period) Do you know why they're going to Europe? Their countries are poor. Do you know who it's because of? During the colonization period, you stole their money, freedom and resources. Western countries got rich on this.
And not only because of this, you have staged a war in Iran, Syria, Afghanistan, refugees are fleeing from there. IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU.
The pendulum has swung in your direction right now and you are trying to cope with muh muh save europe:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bars and egyptianKang

You do realize there's a difference between religion and dna/genetics/ race right? There is no such thing as Muslim dna/ race. The Palestinians are literally the levantine natives of the area that converted to Islam when Islam took over the Levant. Hell they aren't even all Muslim, there's a small amount who are Christian. They don't have a right to live there because they're muslims/Christians, they have a right to live there because it's their literal genetic native land.

Muslims steal land and force conversions in places like Sudan and Nigeria. Is that where your family is from? Or India, maybe? Some of the only people other than MAGA boomers who are this insanely pro-Israel are non-Muslim Indians relating it to the Kashmir issue.

In white Aryan countries, the problem is demographic replacement, and we all know who manages that. And they accomplish it through wars that benefit Israel. A free Palestine will mean that Muslims can stay in the Middle East.
a while ago one of the biggest ethnic cleansing campaigns took place in the near east, the expulsion of the native armenian population from nagorno karabakh

palidog reaction to this:

Hypocrisy at it's finest, and in every conflict that is gonna occur muzzdogs are always gonna take muzzdog side, regardless of anything else. But keep being the useful idiot for those that hate you and want you gone or converted.

a while ago one of the biggest ethnic cleansing campaigns took place in the near east, the expulsion of the native armenian population from nagorno karabakh

palidog reaction to this:

Hypocrisy at it's finest, and in every conflict that is gonna occur muzzdogs are always gonna take muzzdog side, regardless of anything else. But keep being the useful idiot for those that hate you and want you gone or converted.

That was done with Israeli weapons, as part of the Jews' effort to try to turn the Caucuses into a warzone to try to cut off Russia and Iran. And the Armenians in Jerusalem are persecuted by the Zionist government. Armenians, like other Orthodox Christians, overwhelmingly support the Palestinians. There are Orthodox Christians in Gaza, their churches stood for centuries under different Muslim rulers until they were bombed by the Jewish terrorists. Christians can support Palestine, it doesn't take a Muslim to. But it does take being Jewish or even worse, being brainwashed by the Jews, to support Israel.

Muh you're a useful idiot if you don't think Israel is somehow protecting the whole world from Muslims, bullshit. The only people who fall for that Hasbara bullshit are MAGA boomers and Hindu nationalists who relate it to the Kashmir issue. Really embarrassing.

That was done with Israeli weapons, as part of the Jews' effort to try to turn the Caucuses into a warzone to try to cut off Russia and Iran. And the Armenians in Jerusalem are persecuted by the Zionist government. Armenians, like other Orthodox Christians, overwhelmingly support the Palestinians. There are Orthodox Christians in Gaza, their churches stood for centuries under different Muslim rulers until they were bombed by the Jewish terrorists. Christians can support Palestine, it doesn't take a Muslim to. But it does take being Jewish or even worse, being brainwashed by the Jews, to support Israel.

Muh you're a useful idiot if you don't think Israel is somehow protecting the whole world from Muslims, bullshit. The only people who fall for that Hasbara bullshit are MAGA boomers and Hindu nationalists who relate it to the Kashmir issue. Really embarrassing.
Ofc no comment on palidogs who you want free commending christian genocide. Israel sold drones to Azeris btw. They didn't donate them or send mercenaries to fight and die for pisslam like other muzzdog countries (Turkey, Pakistan). Armenians, among others, almost had their entire ethnicity erased by muslims not too long ago btw. Holy shit at being so retarded to argue that being ruled by muzzdogs was better for their identity. What muslims did, and will do if they ever are capable again, is far worse than what Jews are supposedly doing according to your NPC conspiracies. I never said Israel is protecting us from muzzdogs, I just know what the reality would be if israel didn't miraculously win all those wars waged agaisnt it by muzzdogs. So they can keep doing their thing, it's super necessary, and full support to them.

Ofc no comment on palidogs who you want free commending christian genocide. Israel sold drones to Azeris btw. They didn't donate them or send mercenaries to fight and die for pisslam like other muzzdog countries (Turkey, Pakistan). Armenians, among others, almost had their entire ethnicity erased by muslims not too long ago btw. Holy shit at being so retarded to argue that being ruled by muzzdogs was better for their identity. What muslims did, and will do if they ever are capable again, is far worse than what Jews are supposedly doing according to your NPC conspiracies. I never said Israel is protecting us from muzzdogs, I just know what the reality would be if israel didn't miraculously win all those wars waged agaisnt it by muzzdogs. So they can keep doing their thing, it's super necessary, and full support to them.

The Jews instigated the Young Turks revolution in 1908 which led to the Ottoman Empire collapsing, World War I, and the Armenian Genocide. All so that the British Empire could take control of Palestine and begin the Zionist project after the Balfour Declaration was signed. Armenians being genocided has always come with Zionism.

The Jews are really good at turning Christians and Muslims against each other, divide and conquer. Jewish fingerprints are all over even some of the wars in Sudan. But the Bolshevik Jews also genocided millions of Christians in Russia and Ukraine so sometimes they do it themselves. Stop pretending to care about Christians or anyone else being genocided when you support an entity (Zionism) that does nothing but genocide.

• +1
Reactions: Bars
The Jews instigated the Young Turks revolution in 1908 which led to the Ottoman Empire collapsing, World War I, and the Armenian Genocide. All so that the British Empire could take control of Palestine and begin the Zionist project after the Balfour Declaration was signed. Armenians being genocided has always come with Zionism.

The Jews are really good at turning Christians and Muslims against each other, divide and conquer. Jewish fingerprints are all over even some of the wars in Sudan. But the Bolshevik Jews also genocided millions of Christians in Russia and Ukraine so sometimes they do it themselves. Stop pretending to care about Christians or anyone else being genocided when you support an entity (Zionism) that does nothing but genocide.
LMAO and the jews caused a meteorite to hit the earth and wipe out the dinosaurs, fucking moron

Ottomans were massacring christians since way before the armenian genocide, get a clue clown

Even as a "Muslim" I support Israel @Crisick @SecularIslamist

• +1
Reactions: Veganist and Crisick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back