If you are white but have a spanish last name is it a failo?

is it?

• Yes because you have a poor catholic not anglo background

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Yes because you probably have mongol indian genes somewhere

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • No looks are looks women don't look that deep

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
Remember when I googled mexico emo or something on urban dictionary, and it made me think.

Location?
If it’s Gonzalez, Hernandez, or Lopez it’s a failo. I.e. generic names associated with Mexican immigrants in the US
Spanish surnames like Romero, Alejandro, or De Leon are halo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 23778
they dont give a shit at all, especially when you bang a chick from the club and never see her after. The only reminder is a rash around your mouth the next week.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
No they love Latino’s

• +1
Location?
If it’s Gonzalez, Hernandez, or Lopez it’s a failo. I.e. generic names associated with Mexican immigrants in the US
what's the difference how can you tell

latino isn't a failo. only curry africans arabs asian pay the ethnic tax.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and Deleted member 23778
latino isn't a failo. only curry africans arabs asian pay the ethnic tax.
Latino has the stereotype of being the lower caste in America since they do all the dirty jobs.

I feel like of all the groups you listed Arabs face the least falio and have bad boy halo, plus most are white passing if they are from the Levant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 2268 and FrenchareMedCucks
Latino has the stereotype of being the lower caste in America since they do all the dirty jobs.

I feel like of all the groups you listed Arabs face the least falio and have bad boy halo, plus most are white passing if they are from the Levant.
i live in France it is exactly the opposite term here : arabs have bad boy halo/failo depending on girl's taste, and latino exotic charm.

arabs are lower class here and over reprensented everywhere. latinos are respected and we are curious and open about their culture. we also
share the same religious catholic roots and language.

i live in France it is exactly the opposite term here : arabs have bad boy halo/failo depending on girl's taste, and latino exotic charm.

arabs are lower class here and over reprensented everywhere. latinos are respected and we are curious and open about their culture. we also
share the same religious catholic roots and language.
When you say Latino do you really mean manlet Mexicans or do you mean tall Spanish/Portuguese chads?

Tales from Mumbai slums

Only curries, sandniggers, and gooks have ethnic tax. Latinos are associated with being narco bad boys who chop heads off and mutilate people, aka dark triad.

Arabs are failoed by terrorist stigma and smelling bad. The bad boy stereotype is not a thing in the US jfl and cage at you if you think White people can tell sandniggers apart

When you say Latino do you really mean manlet Mexicans or do you mean tall Spanish/Portuguese chads?
Women cannot tell the difference bro

Tales from Mumbai slums

Only curries, sandniggers, and gooks have ethnic tax. Latinos are associated with being narco bad boys who chop heads off and mutilate people, aka dark triad.

Arabs are failoed by terrorist stigma and smelling bad. The bad boy stereotype is not a thing in the US jfl and cage at you if you think White people can tell sandniggers apart

All the Arabs I knew growing up in Canada passed as Mediterranean white/southern euro and never had any trouble getting laid.

Their only negative is they tend to be around 1 inch shorter than the median height of whites, however that's nothing compared to Latinos who have a median height of like 5'5 in most south American countries which is over tier.

All the Arabs I knew growing up in Canada passed as Mediterranean white/southern euro and never had any trouble getting laid.

Their only negative is they tend to be around 1 inch shorter than the median height of whites, however that's nothing compared to Latinos who have a median height of like 5'5 in most south American countries which is over tier.
Latinos are 5'7 on average which is not different than Arabs. They have a good halo of being badboys. Only other men look at them as laborer peasants. Shit like that doesn't matter to women. Unlike curries or gooks who have a stereotype of being awkward nerdy, Latinos have good stereotypes of being macho and low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553
Latinos are 5'7 on average which is not different than Arabs. They have a good halo of being badboys. Only other men look at them as laborer peasants. Shit like that doesn't matter to women. Unlike curries or gooks who have a stereotype of being awkward nerdy, Latinos have good stereotypes of being macho and low inhib
Especially in areas where there's less Latinos on average like the south. They dont have as much appeal as white chads but no major failos unlike every other ethnic

• +1
Especially in areas where there's less Latinos on average like the south. They dont have as much appeal as white chads but no major failos unlike every other ethnic
Exactly. White girls who love White Chads see Latinos as "good ethnic" in terms of appeal. Women that like Nordic men also like Latin men. It's a different appeal but exists nonetheless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553
Location?
what about sanchez