If you are white with brown eyes, do coloured contacts help with SMV?

D

Deleted member 3573

Neurotransmitter death
Lets say you're white and you use coloured contacts that allow for blue or green eyes, what's the best options for colour and which ones to buy online if this is legit?

Wondering that as well. I feel like I got shafted half my family got green eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
Blue, or if you can wait for some tan then green.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
Colored contacts look like shit, everybody can tell up close
They all have this "printed texture" look
Ive tried them myself

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, Mr.cope, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
If you are white with brown eyes
It's over

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 5701
Eye color doesn't really matter tbh. Eye shape and bones matter.

• +1
Reactions: 000, Lev Peshkov, Mr.cope and 6 others
Yes, but only if it is a striking color (icy blue) and it contrasts with your skin (med coloring)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 5583
Yes, but only if it is a striking color (icy blue) and it contrasts with your skin (med coloring)
what are the best ones to buy online? icy blue or some type of realistic blue is what I'm looking for

Being white with brown eyes is like being black with a small dick

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 000 and Danish_Retard
Eye color doesn't really matter tbh. Eye shape and bones matter.
I used to cope with this too because my eye shape and structure are good and masc but this simply isn't the case. Irl sex appeal depends less on having 100% hunter hooded eyes and relies more on the eye shape, pfl, and also the COLOUR.
Being white with brown eyes is like being black with a small dick
It is more common in EE

I used to cope with this too because my eye shape and structure are good and masc but this simply isn't the case. Irl sex appeal depends less on having 100% hunter hooded eyes and relies more on the eye shape, pfl, and also the COLOUR.

Idk dude, eye color is kinda cope tbh, atleast according to studies. How much weight you put on that is up to you. Studies show that women generally prefer dark features in men. But when it comes to eye color, it's a 50-50, or no preference found.

But ofc, if you're white, you definitely want light colored eyes though. Sure, with white women ,maybe it doesn't matter that much. Atleast not in countries with majority light eyes. Bu it helps you stand out and halo you in countries where that is not the case. Think EE, Asia, South America, US, etc. Just stand out theory.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
White with brown eyes is gods greatest joke. Fuck you god i want my sister green eyes

White with brown eyes is gods greatest joke. Fuck you god i want my sister green eyes
If you are white with brown eyes
It's over
White with brown eyes would be a nightmare! Definitely worse than a currycel with NCT, recessed chin, bushy eyebrows, puffed up cheeks - oh wait...

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
White with brown eyes would be a nightmare! Definitely worse than a currycel with NCT, recessed chin, bushy eyebrows, puffed up cheeks - oh wait...
View attachment 434343
stop cherryicking graycel
the average white is subhuman like other ethnicities so he needs at least to have colored eyes to be haloed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
View attachment 434343
Its a matter of what could have been. You are white, you are so close. And than its gone because genetic fucked you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
it's not as simple as "only x y z matters"

it's more about the fact that certain features will improve the girls in a room interested in you from 9 to 14, a huge increase in options (inb4 there's 0/100 girls in a room into me rope cope). Not only that but this allows you to fuck up more often with girls. The uglier you are the less wiggle room there is for acting like a 0iq sex crazed chad. The less on point your face is the more on point your behaviour has to be. The more you have to be an authentic expression of masculinity.

Chad however can be red eyed, wear bin bags, not wash for 6 days and walk around shouting "i like fruit loops" and still outlay 90% of men but this is expected, chad does what chad wants

so yes they do help because they'll improve the number of women interested in you. Your life has a finite amount of options and this is set in stone by your current appeal and trajectory of this appeal throughout time. Blue eyes are a consistent halo throughout your life but one that is still quite common, so won't boost you massively. Every little helps.

Last edited:
I use Acuvue radiant sweet

Use something subtle but still effective. Wearing coloured contacts that radically change your eye color is tacky.

Attachments

• Acuvue_Define_Radiant_Chic_5 (1).jpg
    Acuvue_Define_Radiant_Chic_5 (1).jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 13
  • aqvdf-rs_lp02.jpg
    aqvdf-rs_lp02.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 13
Yes but barely. Chick won't fuck you just cause you have blue eyes, never wear contact lenses, they are very easy to notice and can cause infection if not handled properly. Just improve yourself in other areas.

As long has they look real they will increase smv.