IF YOU ARE WIDE FACED AND BONELESS..... JUST HARDMAXX AND WAIT!

JammyCel

JammyCel

Banned
Ah yes. let me guess. you're one of those fellas with a wide face but is also boneless, and your skull is decently big huh? Well guess what. you are in luck

Your type of bonelessness is one of the best for hardmaxxing, because your wide face gives you a more solid bass than you think. With implants, bimax, trimax and shit you can look amazing., dark triad and all that shit. I know, i know, you want to be a small skulled tall skulled prettyboy, but guess what. You should hardmaxx and get yourself Drago bones or jordan bones. just become an alien god that will appeal to goth girls. Boneless wide face MFS arent actually that boneless. they have a wide skull due to their bone placements anyway. So just know that even if you are boneless, if you have a wide skull you can easily change that with the help of hardmaxxing, and you won't look like an onion, and rather look godly.

• +1
Reactions: Alexios and wsada
You're guessing wrong

Hawk tuah

• JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger
So what surgeries man-dem need?

• JFL
Reactions: GriffithMaxx3, lucifer6969, overtier1011 and 1 other person
Please send photo of example

Please send photo of example
for example, the guy in the before should have gotten infra implants, andkept building on his bone structure rather than making his face slimmer by cutting his cheekbones.