if you are young enough you can change your face for the better by maintaining high testosterone by working out and taking cold showers

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
this is my plan i look too feminine 16

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763, ItsOverCel, Deleted member 5786 and 2 others
inject testosterone i am serious its your only hope working out and taking cold showers will not make a noticeable difference

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, marin, ItsOverCel and 4 others
i doubt the cold shower part

Testosterone doesen’t change the face in any way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tacocel, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
If you are not willing to take exogenous chemicals, then diet and exercise are good. Cold showers probably not much, but they are still good for you and I recommend them for skin quality and hormetic response. Also get your levels checked now. Also DHT, which is far more important when it comes to dimorphic traits. You should be DHT maxing
What you need to do is to keep your testicles cool, so no tight pants and no laptop on your balls and such.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EnglandBadman, LooksOrDeath, Schönling and 4 others
That was my hope as well when I was around 16. It is true, my face looks more masculine and angular now. But if you have any failos that can be fixed with surgery get them fixed at 18 at the latest. Looks are most important when you're young. Don't wait forever you should really take action now.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FreakkForLife, ILoveFortnite2011, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
You are the only low iq scum, Go read some books you retarded fuck
Oh sorry you are right. Inject testosterone, it will give you hunter eyes and make your jaw grow hahahahhhhahahhhaha

go kill yourself, you dumb retard

• JFL
Reactions: ILoveFortnite2011 and Deleted member 15827
Oh sorry you are right. Inject testosterone, it will give you hunter eyes and make your jaw grow hahahahhhhahahhhaha

go kill yourself, you dumb retard
It will make your jaw and zygos grow bigger during puberty you dumb low iq genetic trash, You are the only retard here since you don't even know the basic fact that testosterone will make your facial bones grow bigger during puberty :forcedsmile: Go back to incels.is you truecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 18494
It will make your jaw and zygos grow bigger during puberty you dumb low iq genetic trash, You are the only retard here since you don't even know the basic fact that testosterone will make your facial bones grow bigger during puberty :forcedsmile: Go back to incels.is you truecel
Nigger

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16801
T doesn't change face and frame, only makes your face leaner.
There was a case where doctor cut penis and balls from a kid (he transitioned him since birth and parents didn't know about it, and thought its a real girl).
Later in life, at around 18, this "girl" had a masculine face and figure, who eventually transitioned back

So you can't change that only maximize your predetermined bones growth by not being stunted

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 3828
It's the best you can do at that age, train hard during the week and fuck jbs hard during the weekends.

no it wont u fucking retard nice cope faggot sexual dimorphism soley depends on whether or not your mom had high androgens when she was pregnant with you inject all the t you want it wont make a difference retard

inject testosterone i am serious its your only hope working out and taking cold showers will not make a noticeable difference
guys on roids for long periods of time end up with meat head and bloated face

Bones are malleable for life, the only thing is the rate of change slows with age. People who are under 25 should do everything naturally to highest extent as it will definitely help.

HGH Maxx, testosterone Maxx, diet Maxx, sleep Maxx, stress free life Maxx, drink water Maxx, mewchew Maxx, posture correction maxx

The thing is you need to correct your craniofacial development because looks are only a by product of proper craniofacial development, there are far greater functional benefits of it. I am 20 and following a similar protocol and getting considerable results. I'll post my transformation for sure once I'm content with it

• +1
Reactions: GreenRay88
Bones are malleable for life, the only thing is the rate of change slows with age. People who are under 25 should do everything naturally to highest extent as it will definitely help.

HGH Maxx, testosterone Maxx, diet Maxx, sleep Maxx, stress free life Maxx, drink water Maxx, mewchew Maxx, posture correction maxx

The thing is you need to correct your craniofacial development because looks are only a by product of proper craniofacial development, there are far greater functional benefits of it. I am 20 and following a similar protocol and getting considerable results. I'll post my transformation for sure once I'm content with it
Fr? My testosterone levels are lower due to poor lifestyle habits growing up. Will naturally increasing testosterone reverse this? Im 17