If you aren’t a DEGENERATE

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Fucking Lol if you’re not abusing drugs, gambling, roids, drinking, being promiscuous and a self motivated person .

This is 2024!! EVERYBODY is a selfish piece of shit! The world and morality is DONE FOR. It’s either eat or be eaten. Nobody cares about you or others, just themselves. The world has gotten to this way on its own, whether we like it or not. If you aren’t keeping up because of muh religion or morals or whatever you WILL BE LEFT BEHIND. If you have no problem with that, than ig I have no problem with not being a degen. But if you want to keep it up it’s the only way

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JovenCansao, Jova, Brus Wane and 7 others
I can't , I am a nice guy and also my mom would be sad

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: yue, qazw, Jova and 3 others
I can't , I am a nice guy and also my mom would be sad
I’m a nice guy too, I have a conscious. And I present that way to my mom, but in order to make my mom happy I need to succeed, which means being a degen

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts, BeanletMogger and Litekiller11
I’m a nice guy too, I have a conscious. And I present that way to my mom, but in order to make my mom happy I need to succeed, which means being a degen
You really cope this bad , you're addicted dude and you cope the hardest by justifying it in incels website

You really cope this bad , you're addicted dude and you cope the hardest by justifying it in incels website
Not coping, you will be left behind and a failure. I’ll be on top of the game.

Nice try jew

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
Sure man , whatever makes you happy and confident

• +1
Based

• +1
He can quit whenever he wants to brah. Just not anytime in the near future.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and Litekiller11
Yeah drugs and gambling is going to make you successful, right?

• +1
just start to see people as consumer and sell shit like the companys. don't be afraid to lie and backstab anyone who is in the way. peak machiavellism

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and ChadL1te
My moral conscience doesn't allow me to be like that. In my 2nd year of uni I once got completely drunk and did a lot of degenerate shit that night. I felt guilty and embarrassed for the entire week after that. Honestly that kind of lifestyle is not for me. I'll always feel pathetic and empty inside there's no happiness and fulfilment

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and Deleted member 86159
My moral conscience doesn't allow me to be like that. In my 2nd year of uni I once got completely drunk and did a lot of degenerate shit that night. I felt guilty and embarrassed for the entire week after that. Honestly that kind of lifestyle is not for me. I'll always feel pathetic and empty inside there's no happiness and fulfilment
Interesting, I mean being a degen isn’t my whole life. I have good grades and am on a path to a lucrative field, but I don’t feel bad about any of this stuff anymore. I killed that part of me, too much standing from the sidelines

Unironically yes
Dude it’s good if you’re out with other people of trying to pass the time, but drugs will get you nowhere in the long run lmao

• +1