If you aren’t a passport bro you are taking an L

D

Deleted member 20064

I gave up love and happiness a long time ago
How many foreign women do you see in the west that are dating white men. While their looksmax is selling some shitty street food.

They are literally geomaxxing to the west.

The only way we can counter this is geomaxxing back to the east.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
i have 2 passports

JFL if you have to move country to get a wife.

With that said as soon as that foreign women comes to the west she will eventually develop into what western women are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1 and PubertyMaxxer

With that said as soon as that foreign women comes to the west she will eventually develop into what western women are
maybe somewhat but if they were born and raised in another country, its hard to completely take away any instilled values

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 20064
maybe somewhat but if they were born and raised in another country, its hard to completely take away any instilled values
This, their daughters on the other hand tho…

robert-de-niro-lol.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129 and Deleted member 17872
what instilled values

How many foreign women do you see in the west that are dating white men. While their looksmax is selling some shitty street food.

sorry, but I want white kids. blue eyes and blonde hair are recessive genes along with alot of other favorable aryan genetics, and the jews are already doing everything they can to get them bred out of people. I'm not willing to throw prized genetics away that quickly. mutts usually end up with a lot of social and personal issues, not feeling like they fit in with black OR white, which is why they're usually unbearable attention whores and wokefags feel the need to give them so much extra validation.

i suppose mixing with a HQ asian may be better than dying childless, but racemixing really shouldn't be your automatic go-to unless youre already blacc/mutt/indian/asian, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson

Passport bro's are one of the worst fucking things that could possibly happen to the dating market right now. Everyone with a brain has already known that western women are dogshit and had an easy time cleaning up with foreign chicks but now all these retard passport bro's are going to not only saturate the market but they will also ruin foreign women with their betabux behaviour. I wish all these passport bro's had stayed in the west getting divorced for the 6th time by obese feminists instead. A culture is what defines a woman behaviour and these guys are all going to be failure simps that get walked over and used as a credit card by foreign women and that will become how all foreign women see western guys as a whole, just as western women already do. Simps really ruin everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128

cope 1st generation never integrate

Passport bro's are one of the worst fucking things that could possibly happen to the dating market right now. Everyone with a brain has already known that western women are dogshit and had an easy time cleaning up with foreign chicks but now all these retard passport bro's are going to not only saturate the market but they will also ruin foreign women with their betabux behaviour. I wish all these passport bro's had stayed in the west getting divorced for the 6th time by obese feminists instead. A culture is what defines a woman behaviour and these guys are all going to be failure simps that get walked over and used as a credit card by foreign women and that will become how all foreign women see western guys as a whole, just as western women already do. Simps really ruin everything
This.

The concept behind passport bros is nothing new. People have been expating for years. Common sense. The difference is that a person who has the audacity to record/document/associate/create groups based on getting play to the world is 100% a simp and idiot. His mindset is very clique like and fem. They are Just going to saturate the market and start hypergamy all over again in those countries.

I talked about this so many times. People say western women all the time but the opposite of feminism is male beta behavior. These guys are betas and not blackpilled on female nature. They chase a unicorn, all the while unknowingly creating a beta/simp/paypig problem where they travel to.

Its like how mid females act after they are one nighted by some celeb. Same its going to be when the market is saturated when these betas that infiltrate themselves into those areas. I feel sorry for the natives! Columbia is already facing these issues. More women are chasing tourists, while they increasingly get more and more haughty and adapt paypig mentalities. Just a fucking mess.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sleeper and Deleted member 6128

Users who are viewing this thread

Back