If you arent an organ donor fuck you

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Imagine being that selfish that even after death while your body is decomposing under dirt you still feel the need to fuck others over and not help them🤡

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 14vic, RecessedChinCel, dragomaxxer and 4 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Problem?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, lucifer6969, piec and 2 others
Idgaf about random people who need organs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Epola, watah, piec and 7 others
we are enforcing eugenics, if you're so dysgenic and diseased that you need organ replacement, you are a subhuman who deserves death

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, watah, piec and 6 others
Imagine being that selfish that even after death while your body is decomposing under dirt you still feel the need to fuck others over and not help them🤡
fuck others ngl, i pray on the downfall of this world

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NationalWarrior and Gengar
Imagine getting in a car crash and doctor niggers let you die so they can donate your organ JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 14vic, Epola, piec and 3 others
I will never be an organ donor. People have only given me pain, why should I give something to them that is beneficial? Fuck them. And fuck you if you think that’s bad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Pakicel, mog_or_be_mogged and 4 others
Imagine getting in a car crash and doctor niggers let you die so they can donate your organ JFL
Bro no lmao thats not how it works, dying people can donate their organs, like dying naturally, they can donate their organs. JFL @ Your knowledge but i can jfl @ your knowledge bc it doesnt exist

• +1
I think they’d just rig everything to cause fatal accidents everyday so they can take the organs. :ROFLMAO:

I dont wanna be harvested by jews

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, Sawa, HighTierSubhuman and 1 other person
I will never be an organ donor. People have only given me pain, why should I give something to them that is beneficial? Fuck them. And fuck you if you think that’s bad.
Retarded mindset, Im not a fan of society either but the few honest people, like my mom, deserve the chance if they had some type of illness. Imagine any of your family members needed an organ

How can you even say this and call yourself muslim?

Retarded mindset, Im not a fan of society either but the few honest people, like my mom, deserve the chance if they had some type of illness. Imagine any of your family members needed an organ

How can you even say this and call yourself muslim?
Not retarded. You’re just a cuck. Wanna be a cuck? Be my guest, but I won’t be a cuck like you. Imagine that, giving people something they need when they made you a dateless KHHV from the cradle to the grave. :feelshaha: Get fucked.

Based

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
Nah i wont donate my shit, fuck you and fuck other people

Would you donate your kidney to me

• +1
why is this loser libtard on .org.

Shut the fuck up.

• +1
I dont wanna be harvested by jews
Jfl if you think your organs are actually going to save someone, some jew just wants to munch on them

Not retarded. You’re just a cuck. Wanna be a cuck? Be my guest, but I won’t be a cuck like you. Imagine that, giving people something they need when they made you a dateless KHHV from the cradle to the grave. :feelshaha: Get fucked.
Still didnt address what I said at all, youve complained about your looks a lot but from what I can tell you havent made any serious changes to them

Still didnt address what I said at all, youve complained about your looks a lot but from what I can tell you havent made any serious changes to them
What needs to be addressed? I already said I won’t give myself up for organ donation. Not to mention, there are scholars that say we are not allowed to do that— as our bodies aren’t ours. :Comfy:

I used to be one but changed it recently after I heard that they apparently won’t try as hard to save u in the case of an accident :feelskek::feelskek:

• Hmm...
Everyone does what he wants with his body, which he has carried and built throughout his life, so I don't think we need to be extreme in our statements..

I will personally donate them. If through them I can help someone who has parents, siblings, or in general people who care about them, who have invested time, money, energy, etc. in them, to continue and evolve our human species further, I see this as a positive thing :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer and ChadL1te
I used to be one but changed it recently after I heard that they apparently won’t try as hard to save u in the case of an accident :feelskek::feelskek:
Can you send where you read that?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Bro no lmao thats not how it works, dying people can donate their organs, like dying naturally, they can donate their organs. JFL @ Your knowledge but i can jfl @ your knowledge bc it doesnt exist
I know

so you'd rather just let your body uselessly decompose?
Ye id find that better than helping a fucker idgaf about who prob didnt donate their organs themself

• +1
Can you send where you read that?
Anecdotal broski, but a lot of people hve told me about it irl, one of them is a paramedic and even he was wary about it :forcedsmile:

• +1
Anecdotal broski, but a lot of people hve told me about it irl, one of them is a paramedic and even he was wary about it :forcedsmile:
I mean I really doubt thats true if im gonna be honest, doctors dont get anything from letting you die. Organs are donated when people are dying of natural causes

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
I mean I really doubt thats true if im gonna be honest, doctors dont get anything from letting you die. Organs are donated when people are dying of natural causes
You silly boy

imagine donating organs so the elites can steal it

• JFL
i can donate my cock to your throat :aheago::aheago:

• JFL
I think you’re seriously exaggerating the whole concept of donating your organs

Donating your decomposed and non functional organs will not do anything post mortem

There’s a reason transplants exist, and the ones that are successful, are organs from living patients

A dead organ is no good, how would a dead organ replacing another dead organ help someone?

My sister who’s now a 3rd year medic, she had to do a full body dissection on someone that donated their body after they died, they pump it full of chemicals to preserve the body, then cut it up, it’s not even used to make inferences and medical advances, it’s literally used to dissect, unless you wanna look for a more deeper meaning and purpose e.g. they’re departing more doctors into the world bla bla, donating your organs will literally not do shit

Yeah if you are dead why even give a fuck

but i cant*

get money later on to help family and shit

I think you’re seriously exaggerating the whole concept of donating your organs

Donating your decomposed and non functional organs will not do anything post mortem

There’s a reason transplants exist, and the ones that are successful, are organs from living patients

A dead organ is no good, how would a dead organ replacing another dead organ help someone?

My sister who’s now a 3rd year medic, she had to do a full body dissection on someone that donated their body after they died, they pump it full of chemicals to preserve the body, then cut it up, it’s not even used to make inferences and medical advances, it’s literally used to dissect, unless you wanna look for a more deeper meaning and purpose e.g. they’re departing more doctors into the world bla bla, donating your organs will literally not do shit
If it happens 60 minutes after death the organs are fine. Obv nobody is using organs a week old

If it happens 60 minutes after death the organs are fine. Obv nobody is using organs a week old
They do…

They use organs months and years after death

No organ is used as a transplant 60 minutes after death, that only happens in movies brother

It says on my drivers license that I don't just want to keep all my organs. I also want other people's organs to be buried with me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dendoni and ChadL1te
They do…

They use organs months and years after death

No organ is used as a transplant 60 minutes after death, that only happens in movies brother
???Years, tf are u talking about. This is literally googleable

Chads donate your head to me please

You're not helping anybody, you're just sending your organs to the elite so they can eat it kek
Even if i was why is it my business to help some random nigga anyway? When i die i want my descendants to eat them so they have me inside them

• JFL
this is what happens when you donate your body, an oldcel schizo subhuman rubs it on his cock then dumps it in the wilderess:

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
I can't give my organs to other people, the ground needs them more

Well. That’s because you are unattractive.