if you arent dieting you arent looksmaxxing

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
caging @ my past self. i kept eating shit food even after getting blackpilled, with an extre sense of guilt because i knew i shouldnt. i really thought i was looksmaxxing by only eating shit food when i craved it

never forget, the only looksmaxxes are leanmaxxing and getting surgery

imagine having blackpill knowledge and not 24/7 concentrating on getting a better face
count every single kcal and macros you consume or death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 275, brainded and 5 others
diet or die tryin brotha

• +1
Reactions: slayer69, Lev Peshkov and karbo
Leanmaxxing is cope, no one will take you seriously as a twink

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 110 and 4 others
how come i've been skinny as shit all my life then and never went to the gym for more than a week and i've had girls approach me and not get off my dick

• +1
Reactions: karbo
caging @ my past self. i kept eating shit food even after getting blackpilled, with an extre sense of guilt because i knew i shouldnt. i really thought i was looksmaxxing by only eating shit food when i craved it

never forget, the only looksmaxxes are leanmaxxing and getting surgery

imagine having blackpill knowledge and not 24/7 concentrating on getting a better face
count every single kcal and macros you consume or death
Legit thread

• +1
Reactions: karbo and Hozay
I barely put on any fat even when eating 4000+ calories per day.

Gain the best muscle gains on this too.

• Woah
agree somewhat actually, but people on here keep thinking everyone has an adult frame at young age. its only american netflix series where kids look like adults in high school, in my country i am 24/7 surrounded with kids my age or even older with the same shoulder width as me

just go look at some teen rate me subreddit and look at the males

i indeed get heightmogged often tho, but frame is not that crucial irl (IN MY AREA)

jbs fuck framelet chadlets all the time anyway

Leanmaxxing is the best softmaxx but by no means the only one.

I barely put on any fat even when eating 4000+ calories per day.

Gain the best muscle gains on this too.
did you space out your meals? im planning to lean-bulk in 1-1.5 months, gonna have one meal from 6 AM to 8 PM, every 2 hours to avoid getting bloated and overeating but still consuming enough calories

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Lean maxxing is legit when you already have build some serious muscle.

Most guys would look like twinks if they leanmaxed

how come i've been skinny as shit all my life then and never went to the gym for more than a week and i've had girls approach me and not get off my dick
how skinny exactly? zygos popping tier skinny? i know a guy irl who never trains and his body metabolizes everything in a millisecond and he just cannot gain weight, unironically has the zygos of ramirez, and has visible abs because 0 fat on his body/face

people with a high metabolism do not realize their privilege on this earth tbh, dopamine from shit food may be one of the most rewarding things ever, and you get to enjoy it without any negative effects

did you space out your meals? im planning to lean-bulk in 1-1.5 months, gonna have one meal from 6 AM to 8 PM, every 2 hours to avoid getting bloated and overeating but still consuming enough calories
I have a meal usually every two hours. Everyday total calories go a little over 4000.

I just make sure to consume 40g of protein every 2 hours.

• +1
get off my dick

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Hozay
how skinny exactly? zygos popping tier skinny? i know a guy irl who never trains and his body metabolizes everything in a millisecond and he just cannot gain weight, unironically has the zygos of ramirez, and has visible abs because 0 fat on his body/face

people with a high metabolism do not realize their privilege on this earth tbh, dopamine from shit food may be one of the most rewarding things ever, and you get to enjoy it without any negative effects
zygos popping tier skinny? yeah. i most likely have one of the worst frames on this forum but it's never affected me with woman. face is everything, i've mogged guys bigger and stronger than me irl just by my face alone. these gym copers crack me up every time. i do plan on putting muscle on when i join the military though.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 6873 and karbo
I have a meal usually every two hours. Everyday total calories go a little over 4000.

I just make sure to consume 40g of protein every 2 hours.
Fuark son, i thought anything over 30g of protein in one sitting is overkill? my leanmaxxing diet is literally only 1500kcals, macros being 132g protein, 98g fat and 43g carbs
i should have visible abs in less than a month tbh
cant wait to implement more meals when im lean enough

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
zygos popping tier skinny? yeah. i most likely have one of the worst frames on this forum but it's never affected me with woman. face is everything, i've mogged guys bigger and stronger than me irl just by my face alone. these gym copers crack me up every time. i do plan on putting muscle on when i join the military though.
'muh framelet' copers on suicide watch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Hozay
'muh framelet' copers on suicide watch
lol dm me and i'll show you how shit my frame is, muscles dont mean anything. its all your face

lol dm me and i'll show you how shit my frame is, muscles dont mean anything. its all your face
i definitely plan on bodymaxxing too tbh, but yeah face >>>>>>>>>> everything, especially in my age (17)
theres one very gymcelled guy in my school in total, and ive never seen him talking to girls
its always the framelet manlet fashionmaxxed normies who slay

my cravings are too strong (if I eat healthy for like 5 days, i'm crawling the walls for chocolate like a fat ass!)
I think I need some sort of pill for fat loss and, most importantly, appetite/craving supression

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
my cravings are too strong (if I eat healthy for like 5 days, i'm crawling the walls for chocolate like a fat ass!)
I think I need some sort of pill for fat loss and, most importantly, appetite/craving supression
Same, I count kcals on 500kcal deficit for 1 week and then eat 10.000 kcal binge. Over

• JFL
Fuark son, i thought anything over 30g of protein in one sitting is overkill? my leanmaxxing diet is literally only 1500kcals, macros being 132g protein, 98g fat and 43g carbs
i should have visible abs in less than a month tbh
cant wait to implement more meals when im lean enough
Yeah technically 30g every 2 hours is enough.

Some people can however digest more. I eat 40 just to be sure.

I would stop eating like this if my abs disappeared but I've been doing it for almost 2 months and my abs are still clearly visible.

No. Bloated matt lemond still fucks ur oneitis anally
LeMond Matt IMG 0138 sv