If you aren't sleeping at least 8 hours a night you're not even trying

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Diamond
Here are the benefits of having a good amount of sleep as well as a regular sleep schedule (very simplified) :

-Better skin because allows regeneration of the cells, say goodbye to bags under your eyes and to your fine lines.
-Increases HGH production which is essential for gym rats and youngcels who havent finished growing yet
-No more brain fog, fosters attention and focus
-Less cravings = more opportunities to leanmaxx
-Promotes facial hair follicles growth and can impede on baldness
-Improved mental health = can help with being low inhib
-Literally lengthens your life expectancy

Before scrubbing your face with a myriad of chemical products and considering surgeries, go to bed early. The results will be phenomenal

If you're.not sleeping you're not trying

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Htobrother, lifeagame, Bennett and 7 others
everyone wants a bimax with geni, zso, hair transplant, canthoplasty, otoplasty and fillers. But no one has the discipline to fix the little things, those small things that add up in infinitesimal amounts to form a huge aggregate...

If you don't sleep on time, ensure you eat the right things or stand up straight... you're not worth these surgeries and are not gonna make serious progress looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, horizontallytall, draco and 6 others
my sleep schedule is beyond fucked and theres no fixing it

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and gymislife
Cope, you wont become chad by sleeping enough, so its useless

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and subhuman incel
Jfl you cant become chad if you're not sleeping enough either
So, this means that this thread is worthless..............its over

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
cope, chad needs 2 hours of sleep a day and still has more energy than incels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Norwooder and middayshowers
Hows that Blackpill. This is common sense. You should start with the soft fixes like like sleep, diet, posture, gym, low bf etc, then surgeries

Hows that Blackpill. This is common sense. You should start with the soft fixes like like sleep, diet, posture, gym, low bf etc, then surgeries
Its a blackpill in the sense that most people here think they'd just need a few surgeries here and here to ascend effortlessly.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
cant sleep with apnea

• +1
Reactions: Zoneator
Its a blackpill in the sense that most people here think they'd just need a few surgeries here and here to ascend effortlessly.
Ah i get it. Yea thats true, many here think getting a good face will make them rich and famous etc

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx
I'm 4.5/10 but when I happen to get good sleep it's like I'm almost earning 1 psl points. OP is right

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx
Imagine if you've had proper sleep and nutrition during developmental years

• So Sad
Reactions: cutecel and Zdeweilx
I can barely sleep after falling in love and getting heartache

Here are the benefits of having a good amount of sleep as well as a regular sleep schedule (very simplified) :

-Better skin because allows regeneration of the cells, say goodbye to bags under your eyes and to your fine lines.
-Increases HGH production which is essential for gym rats and youngcels who havent finished growing yet
-No more brain fog, fosters attention and focus
-Less cravings = more opportunities to leanmaxx
-Promotes facial hair follicles growth and can impede on baldness
-Improved mental health = can help with being low inhib
-Literally lengthens your life expectancy

Before scrubbing your face with a myriad of chemical products and considering surgeries, go to bed early. The results will be phenomenal

If you're.not sleeping you're not trying
dinnr but title is high IQ so thread is too. I haven't slept in ages so I'm a low effortcel atm

jfl

chad sleeps 3 hours and has great eyes no bags
i literally have perfect sleep 1130 to 8 every night with no waking up during night and still have eye bags due to terrible bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
jfl

chad sleeps 3 hours and has great eyes no bags
i literally have perfect sleep 1130 to 8 every night with no waking up during night and still have eye bags due to terrible bones
Then you either have sleep apnea, sleep on your chest, are depressed or just indeed have subhuman bones
Chad does not sleep 3 hours nobody does that except incels playing video games and edging all day long

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Therapeutic use of sleep deprivation in depression

Total sleep deprivation (TSD) for one whole night improves depressive symptoms in 40–60% of treatments. The degree of clinical change spans a continuum from complete remission to worsening (in 2–7%). Other side effects are sleepiness and (hypo-) mania. Sleep deprivation (SD) response shows up in the SD night or on the following day. Ten to 15% of patients respond after recovery sleep only. After recovery sleep 50–80% of day 1 responders suffer a complete or partial relapse; but improvement can last for weeks. Sleep seems to lead to relapse although this is not necessarily the case.

Never sleep theory is better.

• JFL
Reactions: her
Just age like shit to help with depression theory.
Roping yourself as a result of depression ages you the fastest I suppose. Dead bodies degrade kinda fast. Suicide nr.1 killer among men younger than 40.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back