@ If You Aren’t Wearing Reps In 2024

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

Blue-cel
If you are paying full retail price in this day and age I don’t even know what to tell you jfl.

I have received two replica orders which completely filled my wardrobe for $300 total. And I mean completely filled, I have absolutely everything I need. I don’t have to worry about clothes for so long now, meaning i can focus on actual important shit.

you have to do do your research and balance the ratio between 1:1 quality and price. hop on r/fashionreps to start and expand from there.

my best advice is don’t buy the ridiculously overpriced ugly streetwear shit. (maybe if ur a black guy). no designer either imo, especially if people know you are broke JFLLL.

Dudes with no vehicle be asking you for rides and you pick them up and they are wearing some shit like this:lul:

IMG 6245

just buy essentials you need that fit and look good. FOR A FIFTH OF THE PRICE. I get compliments on what I wear all the time, little do they know what i’m wearing costs as much as their phone case.

WHICH YOU COULD ADD TO YOUR ORDER, FOR AGAIN, A FIFTH OF THE PRICE

“muhhhh the quality is shit”
-I have two polo 3/4th zips. one retail, one replica. they feel and look the exact same just don’t be an autist, do your research

“muhhhh pandabuy is closed

-ok? superbuy mogs it to death anyways

Winnie The Pooh Happy Dance GIF by Leon Denise

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aber, Joka, grungymallard97 and 13 others
reps rule the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, Suns9999, Ryldoo IS COPING and 4 others
If you wear any clothes in public, then you have low T.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, halloweed, irkkedmulatto and 10 others
Pandabuy got taken down tho

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aber, Suns9999, DarkAscender and 1 other person
any sites you recommend ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and DarkAscender
I’ll never wear fake drip have some shame and work harder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Suns9999, ascension and 3 others
bump

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Dressing better is legit bro, gives u a halo in pics and in public. Its just tuff to find good sizes. Feels like everything I buy comes out oversized or too small

• JFL
But I hate designer clothes.
I wear good quality not branded clothes like Reiss, Massimo dutti, I like how they look.

There's some things I won't do for pussy, which is changing my values and what I like. If I did, I'd get tattoos and ear rings and wear oversized gay clothes. But I don't like it.

• JFL
Reps of what? Streetwear? Streetwear is cancer.

• JFL
Why don’t you just wear elevator shoes? Style is majorly inferior to the potential height you could be frauding.

• JFL
Reps are for retards but it's ok to be a retard while you're figuring yourself out. Part of growing up.

Just keeping it real

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EvilDarkskinManlet, JohnDoe and Suns9999
yeah except for the shipping the value is insane tbh

• JFL
Reps of what? Streetwear? Streetwear is cancer.
Used to think this. It's just cuz most people throw on the weakest shit that it seems to be the case but it can be kinda nice.

• JFL
There are probably high quality clothing knock offs that exist, but they are a small minority. What looks the same on the rack to the average consumer is really very different, the quality of the yarns, the way the yarns are spun, plied and woven, the dyes used, the stitching, and probably other shit I don't even know about. Those knocks off will age quickly. It is effectively impossible to do a high quality duplication of most high end fashions because the fashions change so often. Exceptions maybe for polo shirts and suits because those never really change. Most people are better off just buying the best store brand at Kohls, Target or Dillards.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and ascension
Nah, I can't bothered to trawl through Reddit to find random sellers from China, find their IGs, dm them and wait for a response, then beg them to ship on time, all while praying that the quality comes out good. The whole point of making money is so you can avoid all that bullshit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, trueceI and OldRooster
There are probably high quality clothing knock offs that exist, but they are a small minority. What looks the same on the rack to the average consumer is really very different, the quality of the yarns, the way the yarns are spun, plied and woven, the dyes used, the stitching, and probably other shit I don't even know about. Those knocks off will age quickly. It is effectively impossible to do a high quality duplication of most high end fashions because the fashions change so often. Exceptions maybe for polo shirts and suits because those never really change. Most people are better off just buying the best store brand at Kohls, Target or Dillards.

Put those cheap knockoff clothes in a washing machine twice and they'll be unwearable jfl. These kids don't realise they're actually overpaying for the lowest quality garments possible

• JFL
I got 2 pairs of Balenciaga triple S for $400 that I get glazed on Everytime I step out in them

women don't care about brand names, wear non-branded good fitting clothing

• JFL
Reactions: EvilDarkskinManlet
If you are paying full retail price in this day and age I don’t even know what to tell you jfl.

I have received two replica orders which completely filled my wardrobe for $300 total. And I mean completely filled, I have absolutely everything I need. I don’t have to worry about clothes for so long now, meaning i can focus on actual important shit.

you have to do do your research and balance the ratio between 1:1 quality and price. hop on r/fashionreps to start and expand from there.

my best advice is don’t buy the ridiculously overpriced ugly streetwear shit. (maybe if ur a black guy). no designer either imo, especially if people know you are broke JFLLL.

Dudes with no vehicle be asking you for rides and you pick them up and they are wearing some shit like this:lul:

View attachment 3182951

just buy essentials you need that fit and look good. FOR A FIFTH OF THE PRICE. I get compliments on what I wear all the time, little do they know what i’m wearing costs as much as their phone case.

-I have two polo 3/4th zips. one retail, one replica. they feel and look the exact same just don’t be an autist, do your research

Based superbuy user😍
Reps are law if you want to fashionmax anyway

I got 2 pairs of Balenciaga triple S for $400 that I get glazed on Everytime I step out in them
And yo goofy ass still on the site so wat does data tell you hmmmph?:what::what:

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast
women don't care about brand names, wear non-branded good fitting clothing
Not really ngl, some high end foids and whatnot pay attention to that shit, bitches love to pocketwatch. Obv being jacked and lean is law before you even decide to start fashionmaxxing so it fits you right.

Not really ngl, some high end foids and whatnot pay attention to that shit, bitches love to pocketwatch. Obv being jacked and lean is law before you even decide to start fashionmaxxing so it fits you right.
nah it's dead and for kids tbh

• JFL
Chad just needs a t-shirt and a pair of jeans

View attachment 3182951

We wear plain clothes in 024 not designer

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Reps were 2023 now it’s cargos, plain tees and necklaces.

• +1
Reactions: sb23