IF YOU BELIEVE JBW, GTFIH

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Banned
"Of all White adolescents in the sample, 54% of boys and 54% of girls were virgins at Wave I. Only 28% of African American boys were virgins at Wave I; 45 % of African American girls were virgins"
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Racial and Gender Differences in Adolescent Sexual Attitudes and Longitudinal Associations with Coital Debut

Delay of sexual debut is an important strategy in reducing the risk of negative adolescent health outcomes. Race and gender are known to be related to sexual behavior and outcomes, but little is known about how these characteristics affect sexual attitudes. ...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

"African American boys perceived greater benefits than White boys, but White girls held more positive perceptions about the benefits of sex than African American girls"

Blacks are giga NT race, you can throw around autistic theories "muh JBW" but truth is brutal. Tyrone fucks this while you rot

3C34EC5D DAB3 4B82 BC3C 7BFF0D2612E8
DB2BFE31 1F86 4DAA B308 11A89CB01FC6
1E70454C C0DE 42D7 ABA6 6B21797235F6

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: lil truecel, Daniel Plainview, justinzayn and 8 others
adolescents :lul:

• +1
Reactions: prettyboislime
"Of all White adolescents in the sample, 54% of boys and 54% of girls were virgins at Wave I. Only 28% of African American boys were virgins at Wave I; 45 % of African American girls were virgins"
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Racial and Gender Differences in Adolescent Sexual Attitudes and Longitudinal Associations with Coital Debut

Delay of sexual debut is an important strategy in reducing the risk of negative adolescent health outcomes. Race and gender are known to be related to sexual behavior and outcomes, but little is known about how these characteristics affect sexual attitudes. ...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

"African American boys perceived greater benefits than White boys, but White girls held more positive perceptions about the benefits of sex than African American girls"

Blacks are giga NT race, you can throw around autistic theories "muh JBW" but truth is brutal. Tyrone fucks this while you rot

View attachment 1797134View attachment 1797135View attachment 1797136
because white women want big large black penis to hit cervix, tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and prettyboislime
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 19994
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and prettyboislime
because white women want big large black penis to hit cervix, tbh ngl
even american asian women are fucking a lot of bbc nowadays. BBCs are too busy with white/latina women to waste time on asian women for anything more than hookups though

blacks think pajeetas are straight disgusting

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 19994
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
how do u know if u hit the cervix? I didnt think it was that high up?
idk, tbh
It greatly depends, but Big dick is better in Any case

That’s called life history speed, the more primitive an organism, the sooner sexual maturity onsets
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_history_theory

Negroids (ancient race) have the fastest life history, Caucasoids (intermediate race) have medium life history, Mongoloids (the young race) have the slowest life history. This has been known from the beginning

Gypsies in Europe already have kids by 12yo, yet I would hardly call that something worthy to brag about

K reproductive strategy (slow life history speed) results in quality offsprings and highly evolved civilizations opposite to r (fast life history)

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Baldingman1998, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
no such thing as JBW

lower IQ people lose their v earlier and have more sexual partners

• +1
Reactions: bobt and Marsiere214
JBW is a laughable cope.

Anyone can see black men are the most desired and white 'men' are around the level of Asian and Indian men.