If you black and ugly but tall aim for black boxer phenotype

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
Get as jacked as you possibly can. Take roids, test, tren anything to look huge. Then get a buzzcut, gangster tattoos, learn boxing or MMA and you have the black boxer pheno. Dress and act like ghetto thug. Avoid any flashy clothes. Women are only going to have one of the two reactions

They are either going to be absolutely be repulsed by you to the point that they may call the police when they see you because they are scared or they would want to get brutally raped/molested by you. Wanting to get abused and man handled. It is a good nichemaxx. Also works for other races but this pheno works the best for blacks because dark skin obscures facial features and is inherently intimidating looking. With this pheno you can afford to be ugly but you absolutely cannot look effeminate. Not even the slightest hint of that BLM fag pheno is allowed because your entire appeal is looking big, dangerous and intimidating. You are also going to get polarizing views from people. So be ready to pick up random fights on the street and carry a firearm not to look intimidating but because tryhards and real gang members will try to lodge bullets in your skull when they see you.

2af6dc 7dd435c572914596b26815dfa41ab66amv2
Images   2024 10 20T193924744
20220331052526 Jon Jones ff 1
Images   2024 10 20T193813492
Images   2024 10 20T193620956

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zombey, aryan mogger, Kelly Oubre Jr and 8 others
@FaceandBBC @DarkAscender @klip11 @sportsmogger @wishIwasSalludon @halloweed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 86980
@FUE Mogger

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger
@butterworld

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and looksmaxxing223
@PatriceLumumba

Tbh idk, to really pull this off you have to really live in this environment. Will look like I'm trying to hard if I pull this off.

I'm trying to emulate more of this sorta vibe, like Kakonge, a chill easy going one. That's pretty much already how I am.
I would need a crazy amount of muscles to look intimidating and feel like I'll be shooting myself in the foot if I try.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, wishIwasSalludon and Jason Voorhees
Tbh idk, to really pull this off you have to really live in this environment. Will look like I'm trying to hard if I pull this off.

I'm trying to emulate more of this sorta vibe, like Kakonge, a chill easy going one. That's pretty much already how I am.
I would need a crazy amount of muscles to look intimidating and feel like I'll be shooting myself in the foot if I try.

You need good looks and refined african phenotype for this tho.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, wishIwasSalludon, oily703 and 1 other person

This also works. @FaceandBBC

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 86980 and FaceandBBC
Probably best approach for em, becoming a boxer is even more phenomonal for these ppl.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Get as jacked as you possibly can. Take roids, test, tren anything to look huge. Then get a buzzcut, gangster tattoos, learn boxing or MMA and you have the black boxer pheno. Dress and act like ghetto thug. Avoid any flashy clothes. Women are only going to have one of the two reactions

They are either going to be absolutely be repulsed by you to the point that they may call the police when they see you because they are scared or they would want to get brutally raped/molested by you. Wanting to get abused and man handled. It is a good nichemaxx. Also works for other races but this pheno works the best for blacks because dark skin obscures facial features and is inherently intimidating looking. With this pheno you can afford to be ugly but you absolutely cannot look effeminate. Not even the slightest hint of that BLM fag pheno is allowed because your entire appeal is looking big, dangerous and intimidating. You are also going to get polarizing views from people. So be ready to pick up random fights on the street and carry a firearm not to look intimidating but because tryhards and real gang members will try to lodge bullets in your skull when they see you.

View attachment 3248835View attachment 3248836View attachment 3248837View attachment 3248838View attachment 3248839
yea go for this phenotype
Steroidass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jnumber01, niggaballz, iblamechico and 4 others
This also works. @FaceandBBC

The thing is, being a tall black dude who is truly ugly and chill/ laid back will be seen as corny and repulsive in the eyes of some if not most. But I can see where he’s going with the trying hard to look intimidating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 86980 and Jason Voorhees
The thing is, being a tall black dude who is truly ugly and chill/ laid back will be seen as corny and repulsive in the eyes of some if not most. But I can see where he’s going with the trying hard to look intimidating.
I think blacks should be a little ghetto. Not necessarily become a full porch monkey but listen to hood rap and their clothes is what makes them cool in the eyes of notmies. If you abandon that you'll just become Tiger Woods or O.J 2.0 white people who were accidently born black

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC, Deleted member 86980 and Dominicoon
No women is into boxers jfl, basketball archetype is better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 86980 and Jason Voorhees
No women is into boxers jfl, basketball archetype is better.
Way harder to pull off that and you need looks for this archetype. Btw what kind of Dominican are you?

• +1
Reactions: Dominicoon and FaceandBBC
Mike Tyson isn’t ugly none of those guys are except for these two
IMG 7037
IMG 7036

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@Kelly Oubre Jr

I think blacks should be a little ghetto. Not necessarily become a full porch monkey but listen to hood rap and their clothes is what makes them cool in the eyes of notmies. If you abandon that you'll just become Tiger Woods or O.J 2.0 white people who were accidently born black
Are you calling Haitian cannibals and Liberian cannibals porch monkeys???

View attachment 3248835View attachment 3248836View attachment 3248837View attachment 3248838View attachment 3248839
Water is wet. If you’re black ugly and tall just take roids and slay.

thugmaxx is the best way for vast majority of blacks, if you are mulatto/mixed/lightskin/ whatever your country calls it then follow same advice as white people but most black people need to thugmaxx, only exception is if youre rich and can highclassmaxx like austin dunham but you also need to be attractive anyway for that, thugmaxx has no looks threshold

what im white and tall and ugly

I already have this body type but a good face as well so I’m saved. My penalty is very expressive and explosive I’m nothing like Kakonge

The fear in his eyes
IMG 0778

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
Am I a raving lunatic?