If you break up with your ex and she kissed other guy but no sex is it cheating?

S

standardcel

Kraken
Would u take her back?

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
If you break up why do you give a fuck what she's doing? Once it's done once, it's done forever. Let her sell her cooch on OnlyFans for all you care.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Heinrich Schmidt and drimprovement
If you break up why do you give a fuck what she's doing? Once it's done once, it's done forever. Let her sell her cooch on OnlyFans for all you care.
Im back with her that’s why im asking

Im back with her that’s why im asking
Why though? Why break up originally if you're gonna just go back to her? Had second thoughts? What happened between you two

If she jumps from one man to the another, it means she’s a slut and cock-addicted. She’s not GF material

Why though? Why break up originally if you're gonna just go back to her? Had second thoughts? What happened between you two
I didn’t want her she lied that she was virgin but I couldn’t find a girl prettier than her who is willing to have kids

Even if she had sex - her body, her choice...
It’s rule no 1 if she had sex after breakup it’s forever done there’s no getting back

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
I didn’t want her she lied that she was virgin but I couldn’t find a girl prettier than her who is willing to have kids
Lot of things wrong here. You guys must be young why do you care about marrying her? It wouldn't likely happen, and even less likely to happen now that you have already broken up once. If she's lying about being a virgin, why wouldn't she lie about wanting kids? Are you planning on not fucking other girls for the next years while you plan kids with this girl?

Man oh man, so many things I can say here. Never get back with a girl just because you don't think you can find a prettier girl.

You broke up, right? You weren’t in a relationship anymore, so it’s not cheating.

Lot of things wrong here. You guys must be young why do you care about marrying her? It wouldn't likely happen, and even less likely to happen now that you have already broken up once. If she's lying about being a virgin, why wouldn't she lie about wanting kids? Are you planning on not fucking other girls for the next years while you plan kids with this girl?

Man oh man, so many things I can say here. Never get back with a girl just because you don't think you can find a prettier girl.
We were married and divorced when she wasn’t virgin after the first night

She wants unprotected sex with me it means she wants kids she’s also 10years younger than me

We were married and divorced when she wasn’t virgin after the first night

She wants unprotected sex with me it means she wants kids she’s also 10years younger than me
Where do you live bhai? Mind telling me how old ya'll are? This is quite a situation.

Germany

She 19 me 29
Kissing is no big deal but how do you know it didn't go further? If she will lie about being a virgin, you think she won't lie about having sex after you two break up?

What girl just kisses a guy and leaves it at that? Minimum she sucked his dick, but probably fucked him.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Kissing is no big deal but how do you know it didn't go further? If she will lie about being a virgin, you think she won't lie about having sex after you two break up?
I was stalking her all her posts on social media, tiktok, even her reposts there were about me she also send me several snaps but I ignored her and she was crying all the time for like 5 months

cuck

Keep worrying about girls YOU break up with cuck. I'd never let some girl I kicked out of my life stay on my mind. She's gone for a reason.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and autistic_tendencies
Never take women at their words
Big liars

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and TechnoBoss
Keep worrying about girls YOU break up with cuck. I'd never let some girl I kicked out of my life stay on my mind. She's gone for a reason.
It’s not up to you tho I also tried to forget her

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
for the streets