if you buy a woman an expensive meal you're entitled to sex

rape

rape

rapist
i firmly believe that if a man takes a foid out on a date and buys her a nice meal, he is entitled to sex. it's the bare fucking minimum. if you can manage to shill out $80 to get a foid a nice steak and lobster dinner, she should be able to shill out 1 hour of her time just to fuck. :feelspepo:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disheartenedcel, JohnDoe, NoReedemingFeature and 14 others
I will never understand this level of western cuckery, paying for a woman who is using your ass to eat expensive food to post on insta to attract chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disheartenedcel, JohnDoe, Bars and 13 others
I will never understand this level of western cuckery, paying for a woman who is using your ass to eat expensive food to post on insta to attract chad
Thats why you never ask a women out to dinner or to eat. Ask her to come back to your place for dinner, if she says she doesn't know you or wants to get to know you, THAT means she was never gonna fuck you in the first place. Because we have dating app data and these women will go over to chad/tyrone house after one message and suck and fuck him and cook him dinner, let alone if its at a club/party women will go home with a man she only had a few words with. Don't fall for this you need to take me out to dinner talk its bs talk for men who women see as suckers.

After you spend money on the dinner she will say you know im not interested you seem like a nice guy, then text chad/tyrone to come over and fucks him and makes him dinner. Women even will show your pictures to chad/tyrone after sex and say look at this loser/dork or simp, iam not joking btw. Had a cousin who banged this asian women from hes local gym, she came up to him and said he looked a famous actor from the uk. She invites him back to her place to have sex and she cooks him dinner, she has only seen him twice at the gym. She would call or text him to come over to fuck and cook him dinner, she didn't demand he pay any bills or take her out. After sex she would show pics of these asian dudes on her phone who would buy her gifts and purses and take our to dinner and while in bed with my cousin would say look at these fuckn losers.:ROFLMAO:

Its a mating tactic women use, on the majority of men. Go out on dinners/dates with men they have no intention of fucking, and have these men for attention and free dinner. Then say just because we wen't out doesnt men i owe you sex, there something wrong with you. Then fuck chad/tyrone. Thats why if anyone women who i don't know asks for help i SAY NO. I only do basic stuff as hold doors open for people behind me yes and thank you. Etc i don't owe people anything besides decent basic respect and it end there. Iam 6'3 and i workout 3-4 times a week, iam not your work-horse or utility slave. If your not family or friends your on YOUR OWN. Years ago i was leaving campus and some women had a baby in stroller, and the subway is on a elevated structure so you gota climb 5 flights of stairs and as im going in some latino guy says to me come on big guy, i gave him look and walked up those stairs alone. Dude didn't even ask he felt entitled for me to help him bring this women and her baby up those stairs.:lul:

Even thou iam 6'3 i and workout i have a young friendly looking face, and look younger then my real age. Had one guy deilvering heavy office type water jugs that were like 60 pounds each. And the guy had a young skinny worker, who was struggling, im leaving my building and the guy says yo big guy come over here and help us out, i told him NO iam GOOD.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Suns9999, Klasik616 and 7 others
Thats why you never ask a women out to dinner or to eat. Ask her to come back to your place for dinner, if she says she doesn't know you or wants to get to know you, THAT means she was never gonna fuck you in the first place. Because we have dating app data and these women will go over to chad/tyrone house after one message and suck and fuck him and cook him dinner, let alone if its at a club/party women will go home with a man she only had a few words with. Don't fall for this you need to take me out to dinner talk its bs talk for men who women see as suckers.

After you spend money on the dinner she will say you know im not interested you seem like a nice guy, then text chad/tyrone to come over and fucks him and makes him dinner. Women even will show your pictures to chad/tyrone after sex and say look at this loser/dork or simp, iam not joking btw. Had a cousin who banged this asian women from hes local gym, she came up to him and said he looked a famous actor from the uk. She invites him back to her place to have sex and she cooks him dinner, she has only seen him twice at the gym. She would call or text him to come over to fuck and cook him dinner, she didn't demand he pay any bills or take her out. After sex she would show pics of these asian dudes on her phone who would buy her gifts and purses and take our to dinner and while in bed with my cousin would say look at these fuckn losers.:ROFLMAO:

Its a mating tactic women use, on the majority of men. Go out on dinners/dates with men they have no intention of fucking, and have these men for attention and free dinner. Then say just because we wen't out doesnt men i owe you sex, there something wrong with you. Then fuck chad/tyrone. Thats why if anyone women who i don't know asks for help i SAY NO. I only do basic stuff as hold doors open for people behind me yes and thank you. Etc i don't owe people anything besides decent basic respect and it end there. Iam 6'3 and i workout 3-4 times a week, iam not your work-horse or utility slave. If your not family or friends your on YOUR OWN. Years ago i was leaving campus and some women had a baby in stroller, and the subway is on a elevated structure so you gota climb 5 flights of stairs and as im going in some latino guy says to me come on big guy, i gave him look and walked up those stairs alone. Dude didn't even ask he felt entitled for me to help him bring this women and her baby up those stairs.:lul:

Even thou iam 6'3 i and workout i have a young friendly looking face, and look younger then my real age. Had one guy deilvering heavy office type water jugs that were like 60 pounds each. And the guy had a young skinny worker, who was struggling, im leaving my building and the guy says yo big guy come over here and help us out, i told him NO iam GOOD.
Look at my post about the woman i angered, you literally said what i said sentence after sentence in different words. People dont give you anything and only take from you and then they think they are entitled to your efforts?!? Fucking low iq animals

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Bars and Suns9999
My ex paid for all of my food even before we started dating. I also had the money to buy it so it wasn’t because I was poor.

She should expend the same amount of calories fucking you that she got from the meal, fair and square.

• +1
Reactions: rape
i firmly believe that if a man takes a foid out on a date and buys her a nice meal, he is entitled to sex. it's the bare fucking minimum. if you can manage to shill out $80 to get a foid a nice steak and lobster dinner, she should be able to shill out 1 hour of her time just to fuck. :feelspepo:
Bought it for 11 euros, got only hug

• So Sad
Reactions: rape
Its a mating tactic women use, on the majority of men. Go out on dinners/dates with men they have no intention of fucking, and have these men for attention and free dinner. Then say just because we wen't out doesnt men i owe you sex, there something wrong with you. Then fuck chad/tyrone.
No one is forcing you to buy them dinner...
Just be Chad/Tyrone and fuck them instead.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and ihearvoices
I have never in my entire life had to pay for a woman's meal or transport on a date to fuck her, i usually set up the date in a public park, do some small talk, make out and fuck in a public bathroom or somewhere else like in my car, but i've never had to use any money and i probably never will, i hate entitled women, in general i don't like women fuck these hoes but damn they hot asf

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Suns9999, ihearvoices, Klasik616 and 1 other person
Never take a woman to an expensive restaurant on the first date, the only ones who expect that are ran through post wall 25+ year old females, if you ask a girl younger she will assume you're a square and just say yes anyways for the free food

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and rape

Women these days are screening for LTR and refuse to have sex immediately

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Suns9999, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
Bought it for 11 euros, got only hug
brutal. so you spent like 1 hour of your life making that money and she couldn't spend 1 hour fucking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and ihearvoices

No one is forcing you to buy them dinner...
Just be Chad/Tyrone and fuck them instead.
Thats basically what i said don't take them out to dinner, unless your fucking.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Gonthar
Look at my post about the woman i angered, you literally said what i said sentence after sentence in different words. People dont give you anything and only take from you and then they think they are entitled to your efforts?!? Fucking low iq animals
post link of your post

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Right....but are you actually fucking them? If you are, then it means you're a Chad, so you don't even need to buy them dinner. If you aren't, even buy them doesn't guarantee anything, so as you can see in both cases the idea of buying them dinner is pretty much pointless....:bigbrain:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rape, Suns9999 and stamaster21

yep if she doesnt look at u and think of sex. its not worth it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rape, Suns9999 and ihearvoices
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rape, Xangsane and Suns9999
username checks out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rape and Suns9999

it seems like what your saying makes sense, but a chad like Amnesia has admitted he's gotten ghosted and lead on a lot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, rape and Suns9999
No more cock carousel?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rape and Suns9999
She should expend the same amount of calories
honestly, i don't demand sex. I just demand evidence that she offset the calories.

also, still not repping you. am I doing it right?

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and rape
but women will trick men into thinking they're gonna fuck after dinner & then make some excuse to leave. so you can never really tell if you're gonna get sex in exchange for dinner

Nigga im cheap asf
You promise the dinner but never actually follow through
4d chess tactics
Hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back