If You Can Dream It, You Can Cream In It: A Guide To Sexmaxualizing To Your Potential, Part 1

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
You CAN have sex with the women of your dreams, but only if you come with me on this sexmaxualization journey. You need to develop a connection to your inner king, and sex will come as a mandate for you.

Step 1: Watch Mental Movies

All of the successful people in history watch mental movies. What's your favorite mental movie? I like Lord of the Rings.

PREVIEW OF THINGS TO COME FROM THE CREAM IN IT WORKSHOP:

We're working on the Philosopher's Stone of male sexual vitality. Testosterboner. Ever wonder what's in ecstasy that makes people wanna fuck so bad? We do too, so we're taking ecstasy and mixing it with a variety of test powders and Bang Energy Drink to see what happens. And we call it Testosterboner. The magic potion is on the way, kings.

• JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 2227, PrisonMike and 2 others
You CAN have sex with the women of your dreams, but only if you come with me on this sexmaxualization journey. You need to develop a connection to your inner king, and sex will come as a mandate for you.

All of the successful people in history watch mental movies. What's your favorite mental movie? I like Lord of the Rings.

We're working on the Philosopher's Stone of male sexual vitality. Testosterboner. Ever wonder what's in ecstasy that makes people wanna fuck so bad? We do too, so we're taking ecstasy and mixing it with a variety of test powders and Bang Energy Drink to see what happens. And we call it Testosterboner. The magic potion is on the way, kings.

wtf bro come to the point

Dn rd,but title sounds like soem bluepill broscience from .it

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab

i don’t understand this thread too low iq can someone explain pls

shit thread?

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy

so you are saying if I dream about Adriana Lima I can have sex with her tf kind of logic is this jfl
200.gif

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 2227
title is genius

so you are saying if I dream about Adriana Lima I can have sex with her tf kind of logic is this jfl
200.gif

I'm not saying that! I'm saying anyone you can dream of, you can cream above. The dreaming itself doesn't produce the creaming, the steps I'm going to detail will. As well as extra bonus stuff like Testosterboner.

i don’t understand this thread too low iq can someone explain pls

It's the first in a series of motivational guides to lead you to sexmaxualizing to your potential.

Opened this actually thinking it was a legit thread.

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard