IF you can look like a model in certain non filtered real pictures non mirrored you are NOT ugly

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Okay there are a lot of mentacels here now not everyone is model tier but it is realistically impossible for an ugly person to look like a slayer in a posed non filtered non mirrored real time photograph in outdoor lighting if you believe you still are after pulling this off then you are fucked in the head and need a therapist

OP is a neet college dropout

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, WadlowMaxxing, MansNotHot and 4 others
I don't know about the last time i've ever taken a photograph outside

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Kenickie
That is a huge requirement you say that like its easy

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Kenickie
Okay there are a lot of mentacels here now not everyone is model tier but it is realistically impossible for an ugly person to look like a slayer in a posed non filtered non mirrored real time photograph in outdoor lighting if you believe you still are after pulling this off then you are fucked in the head and need a therapist
I knew this but thanks for the life fuel kek

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
The true test
Imo the realest most unfrauded photograph is a rollercoaster snap

No mirror and you can compare the looks of the people around you to real life. Can't cope with the way the picture was taken because it's the same for everyone and you can't pose for it as you don't know when it'll hit, it's as candid as it can be.

• +1
  • +1
Imo the realest most unfrauded photograph is a rollercoaster snap

No mirror and you can compare the looks of the people around you to real life. Can't cope with the way the picture was taken because it's the same for everyone and you can't pose for it as you don't know when it'll hit, it's as candid as it can be.
Holyfukk

biggest slayer in american history

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Wallenberg and ifyouwannabemylover
Can you imagine if he actually made an instagram and frauded his pics holy shit
He probably has we just don't know about it

Not sure if I agree with this
People who have good eye areas and coloring look good almost always, but people who rely on bones need lighting to truly bring out their looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
People who have good eye areas and coloring look good almost always, but people who rely on bones need lighting to truly bring out their looks.
Rely on bones? Having good bones isn't mutually exclusive with having goog eye area and coloring.

Being obese is looksmin for everyone regardless of their characteristics.

Rely on bones? Having good bones isn't mutually exclusive with having goog eye area and coloring.

Being obese is looksmin for everyone regardless of their characteristics.
Ever noticed how barret looks absolutely insane in some pics but "only" good looking in some?
Not saying he has a bad eye area, but someone with an average eye area and coloring but good bones would be affected to a greater extent

Not true, I do but have bloated ass face

which part of my comment is not true you need to specify lmao
I have a nice eye area, but if you have a shit lower third or bloated then it doesn’t matter

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
I have a nice eye area, but if you have a shit lower third or bloated then it doesn’t matter
I ment my original comment in the way that people who have good bones, are influenced by lighting more than people who have good eye area.
I said this, because OP is coming up with retarded new ways of saying whats frauded and what isnt - retarded because they impact various people differently

If by ugly we mean 1-3 / 10, then most people aren't ugly. Most are around average i.e. 4-6 / 10.